over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

Fucking pussies hiding behind thier guns.

They would get wrecked, and they know it.

How common (or not) are drive recorders in the US now?
We know from the crazy videos on the Internet they are somewhat common in places like Russia, but they are growing in popularity here in Japan, particularly because of on-road incidents.

Fucking pussies hiding behind thier guns.

They would get wrecked, and they know it.
not always bro In CONUS ive seen dudes pull razors out of the sides of their cheeks, shanks etc, I used to be the guy who would say " lets step outside" fair Nowadays, its better to have then not. Shame but thats what it is now. Adjust, adapt, etc

My cousin is the only person I know who owns one. He posts people doing crazy all the time.

My next ride is going to have one. I've been real lucky up until now but safe is better than sorry. Covid has a lot of traffic off the road. If the man decides he's calling everyone back, it's going to be ugly.

Work from home is the future.

How common (or not) are drive recorders in the US now?
We know from the crazy videos on the Internet they are somewhat common in places like Russia, but they are growing in popularity here in Japan, particularly because of on-road incidents.

My cousin is the only person I know who owns one. He posts people doing crazy all the time.

My next ride is going to have one. I've been real lucky up until now but safe is better than sorry. Covid has a lot of traffic off the road. If the man decides he's calling everyone back, it's going to be ugly.

Work from home is the future.
The world is on fast forward to Wall-E.

fat.jpg

not always bro In CONUS ive seen dudes pull razors out of the sides of their cheeks, shanks etc, I used to be the guy who would say " lets step outside" fair Nowadays, its better to have then not. Shame but thats what it is now. Adjust, adapt, etc
If they hide behind a weapon, they are a fucking pussy at thier core.

Any dipshit can pull a gun or a knife.

Also in the CDC, on level 4 yards theres a no hands policy. That means if theres a beef its a stabbing thing. I can only speak for white guys. So they are pussies too?

Are you serious? Someone coming at me to fuck me up, I will put few rounds in them big or small. It's a matter of self preservation not fucking pride. You have no idea whether that person is armed with a knife, gun or maybe just a tougher dude that you k now you will lose the battle in a fist fight. No thank you. I'd rather put them down than be put down.

Detroit is just as bad... People are just crazy. You never know what's going on in someone's head.. I've been a victim of road rage more than once. Never that extreme though. The worst was someone threw a coffee at my car and almost hit my son in the back seat because the window was open. I don't even know what I did.

was JUST in dallas.. everyone obeyed the 'left lane is for passing only'
drove back down 45s, once i hit conroe/woodlands, i go back to fucking around
with idiots jerking off in the passing lane doing 55.

I've been a truck driver for 20 years. You have to learn patience on the road. Is it really going to change your day out there to patiently wait and get around somebody. I know what will. Somebody losing there life whether it be you or them because of driving a vehicle. No excuse for it. I piss people off all the time. Learn some respect.

I've been a truck driver for 20 years. You have to learn patience on the road. Is it really going to change your day out there to patiently wait and get around somebody. I know what will. Somebody losing there life whether it be you or them because of driving a vehicle. No excuse for it. I piss people off all the time. Learn some respect.
agree.. i'm not driving like a mad man.. just noting that it seems in the houston area its widely accepted that the passing lane
is the jerk off on the phone lane

If people would just get off their fricking phones and pay attention to traffic, then a lot of these things could be avoided. People don't take driving seriously and don't understand the responsibility associated with getting behind the wheel. It is not a time to sit and relax and talk on their phone or do other things to kill the time. They need to be aware of what is going on around them at all times. I can't tell you how many times a day I pull up to a traffic light and am 100 ft from the light with only 2 or 3 cars in front of me, each with a margin a bus could fit in between them. It didn't use to be like this before cell phones and texting.

was JUST in dallas.. everyone obeyed the 'left lane is for passing only'
drove back down 45s, once i hit conroe/woodlands, i go back to fucking around
with idiots jerking off in the passing lane doing 55.
I notice that bigger cities have better drivers. Going through Atlanta on I 75 in the fast lane at 80 mph is the usual.

I too wait, but there have been times when I'm stuck behind someone for 15 minutes or more. My patience has a limit.

If people would just get off their fricking phones and pay attention to traffic, then a lot of these things could be avoided. People don't take driving seriously and don't understand the responsibility associated with getting behind the wheel. It is not a time to sit and relax and talk on their phone or do other things to kill the time. They need to be aware of what is going on around them at all times. I can't tell you how many times a day I pull up to a traffic light and am 100 ft from the light with only 2 or 3 cars in front of me, each with a margin a bus could fit in between them. It didn't use to be like this before cell phones and texting.
Distracted driving is the number one cause of accidents. Id like to see the stats for deaths caused by as compared to drunk driving.

I notice that bigger cities have better drivers. Going through Atlanta on I 75 in the fast lane at 80 mph is the usual.
houston is approaching the 3rd largest city in the nation... yet still idiots sit in the passing lane cranking off on the phone.
major offenders:

1. black females
2. potential illegal residents
3. indians(dot not feather)

Distracted driving is the number one cause of accidents. Id like to see the stats for deaths caused by as compared to drunk driving.
Thats why i wont ride my Ducati anymore. Its been in the garage forever.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws