over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP as nootropic/life extension

WTF? Do you notice the effects of only 2 or 3 milligrams? Wow, I have to try that
This sounds like placebo at best to me honestly.

Read the studies I posted a few pages back. It shouldn't be a surprise considering their results.

How long did you run the cycle? Aside from the nootropics effects, did you notice anything else?

As I said a few posts back, 4-5 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off, and today is Day 2 of a second cycle.

Increased energy
Increased quality of sleep
Decreased need for sleep
Increased confidence
Increased focus
Greatly reduced hangovers from alcohol

That's certainly not a comprehensive list, but it's what I can think of right now, in addition to the effects I named in my earlier post.

You guys need to actually read the threads you respond to.

Read the studies I posted a few pages back. It shouldn't be a surprise considering their results.

As I said a few posts back, 4-5 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off, and today is Day 2 of a second cycle.

Increased energy
Increased quality of sleep
Decreased need for sleep
Increased confidence
Increased focus
Greatly reduced hangovers from alcohol

That's certainly not a comprehensive list, but it's what I can think of right now, in addition to the effects I named in my earlier post.

You guys need to actually read the threads you respond to.
Can you tell us how you been now? My experience is that Ive 250mg for 21 days and 1 month off and do it again until i die. 3mg/day seems too little, also doesnt seem to increase much metabolism which makes me feels good.

Can you tell us how you been now? My experience is that Ive 250mg for 21 days and 1 month off and do it again until i die. 3mg/day seems too little, also doesnt seem to increase much metabolism which makes me feels good.

I ended up finishing that 2nd cycle after 10-14 days. I didn't have as profound of effects as the first time, but I don't think that matters considering the longevity benefits are occurring whether or not I'm feeling them.

RE: your dosage and 3mg/day seeming like too little, read the studies I excerpted pages back

Whether you think it's too little or not doesn't matter. The studies clearly show the ideal human dosage range to be 2-20mg a day, with one of them postulating that less than 2mg may be even better. 250mg a day is not giving you the benefits that the studies talk about. The benefits do not come from increased metabolism.

And what evidence do you have for that claim?
Zero just by googling dnp diabetic cure

A chemical [DNP] which caused munitions factory workers to lose weight inexplicably in the First World War could cure diabetes,” The Daily Telegraph reports. The banned weight loss drug looked effective and safe when given in a modified form to rats bred to have diabetes.

P
And what evidence do you have for that claim?
And if claims I ran dnp 4 weeks and I’m now recently diagnosed type 2

hba1c came back diabetic.
blood sugars 26mml at there worst

now on metformin 3000mg and put myself on lantus yesterday but Friday the doctor will prescribe long and fast acting insulin when I tell her

P

And if claims I ran dnp 4 weeks and I’m now recently diagnosed type 2

hba1c came back diabetic.
blood sugars 26mml at there worst

now on metformin 3000mg and put myself on lantus yesterday but Friday the doctor will prescribe long and fast acting insulin when I tell her

Cycling DNP at hundreds of mg's a day is not the same as low dose DNP for long periods of time.

I'm sorry you came back diabetic, though, bro.

Cycling DNP at hundreds of mg's a day is not the same as low dose DNP for long periods of time.

I'm sorry you came back diabetic, though, bro.
It’s sucks for 2 years I’ve been peeing and had tingling in hands feet but never thought anything of it didn’t even think to ask anyone if it’s normal

never kept up on checking blood sugar either which is stupid until now and only began gh last year not that high either 4iu max

been of gh for a good few months and will focus on getting good blood sugars as normal as I can because I love carbs lol like we all do I can’t do no long term Keto or high fat over a moderate or higher carb diet

will just use insulin to control blood sugars and keep a eye on it

It’s sucks for 2 years I’ve been peeing and had tingling in hands feet but never thought anything of it didn’t even think to ask anyone if it’s normal

never kept up on checking blood sugar either which is stupid until now and only began gh last year not that high either 4iu max

been of gh for a good few months and will focus on getting good blood sugars as normal as I can because I love carbs lol like we all do I can’t do no long term Keto or high fat over a moderate or higher carb diet

will just use insulin to control blood sugars and keep a eye on it
I take 250mg of dnp once a week. And I don't consume more than 100 grams of carbs per day with the exception of an occasional junk day of pizza, icecream and candy. I really think the dnp helps mitigate even my junk days and allows me to run on a more even blood sugar level which is tantamount to longevity and health in general.

I take 250mg of dnp once a week. And I don't consume more than 100 grams of carbs per day with the exception of an occasional junk day of pizza, icecream and candy. I really think the dnp helps mitigate even my junk days and allows me to run on a more even blood sugar level which is tantamount to longevity and health in general.
Yess I’ve heard this even 3 days a week to keep lean would this impact a bulk if it’s more than once a week

Since giving 2 or 3 mg a day can be a pain in the butt, it seems a better idea to have 250 mg a week, although it is a 10 times higher dose. You could have half, 125 mg once a week or 250 mg every 15 days, what do you think?

Yess I’ve heard this even 3 days a week to keep lean would this impact a bulk if it’s more than once a week

I tried a protocol to grow clean of one week DNP (300 mg per day) every 3 weeks in the off season period, I really don't recommend it. I didn't feel any benefit.

If you want to grow, grow.

The half life is 36 hours I believe, 250mg once a week I think is better, but even the smaller 125mg per week would have benefits. It's like a multivitamin, I mean you're not going to notice a huge difference but metabolically speaking over the long term it's extremely beneficial.

I tried a protocol to grow clean of one week DNP (300 mg per day) every 3 weeks in the off season period, I really don't recommend it. I didn't feel any benefit.

If you want to grow, grow.
Yeah that's too much. I would only use it for maintenance or a cut even at the lower dose of 250mg once a week. Then once you drop it and try to gain, mTor is amped up, ATP is amped up and you are primed for growth.

I’ve never done micro doses but I’m definitely a fan of the stuff. I use it 3-4 times a year for about 2 weeks each run. I start with 200mgs and raise to 400 on day 4. May reach 600 for the last 5 days of my run. But it usually depends on ambient temperatures.

I’ve been doing this for 5-6 years now. My health is excellent also. Honestly, I feel my very best in the 2 months after each mini cycle. I’m hesitant to say I believe micro dosing for long durations would be helpful to overall health but I feel pretty confident saying it would not be very harmful, if at all. I’m interested in hearing your experience should you go that route. Hopefully you’ll keep good tabs on your physical markers during the trial like the one you shared. Definitely interesting.

Just started the micro dose protocol of 3 mg per day. I'm on day 2 and body temperature is up, sweating more than usual. And my appetite is up. Am I just crazy sensitive to dnp?

Just started the micro dose protocol of 3 mg per day. I'm on day 2 and body temperature is up, sweating more than usual. And my appetite is up. Am I just crazy sensitive to dnp?

No, it is a placebo effect, with that dose it is impossible to notice anything

No, it is a placebo effect, with that dose it is impossible to notice anything
That's what I thought at first but I am sweating a ton today. And its fucking cold here I don't sweat during the winter. Also on synthetine and EC, so it could be a combo of all 3.

It's possible. 3mg per day builds up due to the half life. You must be eating a lot of carbs though. I feel nothing on 250mg if carbs are low.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131