over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strength vs Aesthetics?

deadliftking

Newbies
**broken link removed**

Strong as hell, but with some fat and a gut, or aesthetic and great physique, but not as strong and powerful

Years ago I would’ve said strength, but now that I’m old, aesthetics

Odd that you say that...
Just yesterday (and often) do I notice guys throwing around weight, but their bodies don't match.
Yesterday a guy was doing heavy rows/pulldowns of various types. I noticed because I was also doing back. His poundage was way higher than mine. But he has no back!
Yeah his form was often shit, but I was still impressed by the weight he was pushing with okay form. Still though, the body didn't match up. I notice this a lot actually. I'll be doing alternate dumb curls with 40s and my arms are 22 inches. Other guys are curling 65 plus with shit arms.

Odd that you say that...
Just yesterday (and often) do I notice guys throwing around weight, but their bodies don't match.
Yesterday a guy was doing heavy rows/pulldowns of various types. I noticed because I was also doing back. His poundage was way higher than mine. But he has no back!
Yeah his form was often shit, but I was still impressed by the weight he was pushing with okay form. Still though, the body didn't match up. I notice this a lot actually. I'll be doing alternate dumb curls with 40s and my arms are 22 inches. Other guys are curling 65 plus with shit arms.
Haha facts man im mad young 24 so I remember watching guys on YouTube in high-school crazy lean doing heavy ass deads,deals, etc and thats mad impressive ever since then that was my goal. And definitely it comes to training styles I think. Do these guys look young?

Haha facts man im mad young 24 so I remember watching guys on YouTube in high-school crazy lean doing heavy ass deads,deals, etc and thats mad impressive ever since then that was my goal. And definitely it comes to training styles I think. Do these guys look young?
Mixed ages. But they're not built. Not lean built either.
They don't even look like they lift. Either average body or skinny.

It’s a good question even being a spam didn’t click that link guys.

strength I would say I’m strong and I’ve noticed I get strong quick more so than others what would take others years took me weeks or a few months and that’s with not doing the exercise for that long but did that build muscle no it didn’t work for me

like purely focused on strength didn’t
But contracting the muscle under a heavy load controlled slow on negative positive worked best and what all stick with in rep range 10-12

my choice now aesthetic but if I could tweak it mass monster all the way freak factor.

Outside of this small niche we operate in, strength has more everyday value. Its useful to be strong. Being lean is useless 3/4 of the year when you're covered up.
Im not saying get far an unhealthy, but outside of gym land where we live, strength serves a purpose.

aesthetic and great physique

it's more important to me to look like I lift. nobody cares that I can

**broken link removed**

Strong as hell, but with some fat and a gut, or aesthetic and great physique, but not as strong and powerful
Video unavailable ?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc