over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do SARMs thicken blood like AAS?

buzzbomb138

Registered
im thinking about doing 15-20 lb cut to get this lockdown chub off and want to use some sort of anticatabolic support but dont want to take AAS right due to covid, seems as though having two things thicken ur blood would be a bad idea. so im wondering osta or another good cutting SARM would be safe right now instead. anyone know?

Saw some bloods where LDL Lipids doubled/tripled on LGD-4033 (Ligandrol), but never saw any info regarding hematorict.
But for cutting, would you use Cardirine? (Supposedly doesnt raise, and may lower Lipids)?
May have its own issues though (Cell death, cancer growth)?? SARMS are slippery slope...

Saw some bloods where LDL Lipids doubled/tripled on LGD-4033 (Ligandrol), but never saw any info regarding hematorict.
But for cutting, would you use Cardirine? (Supposedly doesnt raise, and may lower Lipids)?
May have its own issues though (Cell death, cancer growth)?? SARMS are slippery slope...
Cardarine is a SARM, but it does nothing for muscle gain, muscle loss prevention, anything like that.

im thinking about doing 15-20 lb cut to get this lockdown chub off and want to use some sort of anticatabolic support but dont want to take AAS right due to covid, seems as though having two things thicken ur blood would be a bad idea. so im wondering osta or another good cutting SARM would be safe right now instead. anyone know?

You are saying 2 things that thicken your blood, counting a Sarm, what is the other thing?
Just use test.
Sarms are more shady orals, most of the time with equal side effects as the well-known stuff.

Exactly as above sarms are crap stick with what works not one ifbbpro at the top 10 Olympia used any sarm.

no id never use cardarine unless my lipids were terrible, dont wanna mess with the cancer risk

Fuck sarms and all this new bullshit imo

If you not want to use steroids , cut on gh + clen

Diet and cardio is where its at
no clen but ya ill be running HGH and EC so got those bases covered. just looking for an anticatabolic that doesnt thicken blood.

Cardarine is a SARM, but it does nothing for muscle gain, muscle loss prevention, anything like that.

You are saying 2 things that thicken your blood, counting a Sarm, what is the other thing?
Just use test.
Sarms are more shady orals, most of the time with equal side effects as the well-known stuff.
yes exactly. normally id never touch a SARM cuz theyre garbage but im hesitant about running AAS rn cuz of covid, catching covid on AAS seems like double the risk of blood clots from both at once.

no id never use cardarine unless my lipids were terrible, dont wanna mess with the cancer risk

no clen but ya ill be running HGH and EC so got those bases covered. just looking for an anticatabolic that doesnt thicken blood.

yes exactly. normally id never touch a SARM cuz theyre garbage but im hesitant about running AAS rn cuz of covid, catching covid on AAS seems like double the risk of blood clots from both at once.

No one is getting blood clots from Covid, at least none of the major reports I'm reading. And if anything, anabolics seem to make our immune system stronger. I'm pretty sure pubmed had some studies showing this. Worth a look.

If you have severe breathing issues because of anabolics (CPAP user), THENNN i'd be a bit more cautious. More gear usually equals heavier breathing in CPAP/gear users and Covid seems to his the respiratory system pretty damn hard.

This idea that sarms are somehow “safer” than AAS simply because they’re not labeled as evil steroids is silly....

Just use test.
Cardarine is not a sarm its a PPAR just like Mk-677 is not a sarm :)

No one is getting blood clots from Covid, at least none of the major reports I'm reading. And if anything, anabolics seem to make our immune system stronger. I'm pretty sure pubmed had some studies showing this. Worth a look.

If you have severe breathing issues because of anabolics (CPAP user), THENNN i'd be a bit more cautious. More gear usually equals heavier breathing in CPAP/gear users and Covid seems to his the respiratory system pretty damn hard.
Anabolic steroids in supraphysiologic doses has a negative impact on the immune system, being total correct they arent exactly 100% sure but i does look like it.

Cardarine is not a sarm its a PPAR just like Mk-677 is not a sarm :)
LOL I understand dude. Sarms are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. MK and Card are NOT that....honestly, its just me speaking newbie language for dudes who look at Pep websites. I was more trying to point out that Cardarine does nothing more muscle retention.

LOL I understand dude. Sarms are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. MK and Card are NOT that....honestly, its just me speaking newbie language for dudes who look at Pep websites. I was more trying to point out that Cardarine does nothing more muscle retention.
Roger that my mistake :)

ppl are absolutely getting blood clots from covid, its the main way it kills ppl. it causes thrombosis all throughout the vascular system. it usually manifests as pneumonia but its causing tons of heart attacks and strokes too. check out this article:

ppl are absolutely getting blood clots from covid, its the main way it kills ppl. it causes thrombosis all throughout the vascular system. it usually manifests as pneumonia but its causing tons of heart attacks and strokes too. check out this article:

Well once again, are you talking about people who have HAD COVID?...or died?
Have had...no blood clots. Died? Yes.
So which one are you?
There have been a handful of BBers who have gotten covid and the PRIMARY shit that blasts them is respiratory issues because they are all huge and sleep with CPAPs already.

Covid can ALSO lead to pneumonia. And with pseumonia you get short shallow breathes. Tren can also exacerbate breathing.
You can connect so many dots if you want to with POTENTIAL gear side effects and Covid.
Make your own choice.

Don’t waste your money. AS don’t think one blood, well yes I know some do, but donate regularly, use CLO and E, you will be fine.

Well once again, are you talking about people who have HAD COVID?...or died?
Have had...no blood clots. Died? Yes.
So which one are you?
There have been a handful of BBers who have gotten covid and the PRIMARY shit that blasts them is respiratory issues because they are all huge and sleep with CPAPs already.

Covid can ALSO lead to pneumonia. And with pseumonia you get short shallow breathes. Tren can also exacerbate breathing.
You can connect so many dots if you want to with POTENTIAL gear side effects and Covid.
Make your own choice.
lol no worries man, i wasnt attacking ur intelligence or anything. but ya its that covid is primarily a vascular disease, not a respiratory disease like once thought. pneumonia is the most common manifestation of that vascular damage, mainly thru the thickened blood not oxigenating blood well. but there are definitely ppl who have also had MIs and strokes from covid as well, and it seems being on gear would only worsen these possibilities. just want to be safe.

either way, i just think its a good idea to avoid supra-physiological doses of AAS rn for said reasons, i just wanted confirmation of my suspicions. ill also just skip the SARM, ill be fine w/o it.

lol logged into youtube and this was right on the front page lol. prefect timing

Have you ever used it? It gives a pretty significant endurance boost. If you train high reps it’s pretty transparent how it affects you. It also improves HDL levels. Dunno if that would translate to more gains or not but it’s cool to crank out more reps just by taking 10mg of a powder.

Back on topic though, ostarine is a useful SARM. It’s kind of like var, dry. Cool thing about it is that it’s dry as fuck but makes your joints feel good. And I conceived my boy on it and 70mg test/HCG (during a 3 month surf trip!) so it will always have a special place in my heart ❤️

Have you ever used it? It gives a pretty significant endurance boost. If you train high reps it’s pretty transparent how it affects you. It also improves HDL levels. Dunno if that would translate to more gains or not but it’s cool to crank out more reps just by taking 10mg of a powder.

Back on topic though, ostarine is a useful SARM. It’s kind of like var, dry. Cool thing about it is that it’s dry as fuck but makes your joints feel good. And I conceived my boy on it and 70mg test/HCG (during a 3 month surf trip!) so it will always have a special place in my heart
Used Card several times. Great when using Tren for the libido boost and cardio help

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws