advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you prevent PIP with quad injection?

headtrainer

Registered
Every time I’ve tried injecting into my quads (mid-outer quad) I could barely walk for a week and/or I got an infection and had to get in antibiotics. I injected the top of my outer vastus lateralis and went straight down. I’ve tried 1cc and 1/2cc injections of test-c with both 25 gauge 1 inch needles and 29 gauge slin pins. I carry very little fat in my quads and they are very vascular. I wonder if that’s the cause? Any suggestions from those who have experienced the same problem would be greatly appreciated. The last time I tried a quad injection was about 5 years ago. I’m afraid to try it again because the last time I tried a quad injection I got cellulitis. It was Pharma grade test and the injection site was clean.

U need to find the spot -flex your quad and make sure u hit the muscle good -sometimes the pics u google to look at are not the same spot u want to inject- everyone quad is different
I’ve always done that. So, that’s not the problem..

It was pharm grade test-c prescribed by a doctor! You can’t get better gear than that...
Have you read how much BB is in pharma test? I know some brands vary but its a lot and if people are sensitive can cause a pretty bad reaction.

My First few quad injections it was very painful and could barely walk either - now for the most part I have zero pain when I hit them
That seems to be the case with all body parts. But I never get to the point of being able to do multiple injections in the quads without developing an infection. It begins with pain and redness the following day and then the redness spreads over the next several days and I begin to feel bad. That’s when I know it’s an infection. It’s the only body part that does this. Doesn’t make sense because it’s also the largest body part!

I find pip is from....
1. GSO vs MCT. Maybe find some with mct whic is easy
2. Cold gear. Warm it up under warm water.
3. Injecting too fast. Inject super slow with pauses.
4. Warm the muscle up. Possibly inject post shower and slap the muscle a bunch of times.
5. 25g 5/8th I find quad is best
6. Roll the muscle out right after for 5min.

Just suggestions, don’t have to do all of them.

If you are getting infections, then either there is a problem with the gear or the injection procedure has some real problems.
That would be my first conclusion as well, but there’s something else going on. I’ve been injecting anabolic hormones for 26 years and can’t figure out what the culprit is. It’s got to be the body part ( quads) because I never have a problem in the glutes, pecs, or shoulders.

That would be my first conclusion as well, but there’s something else going on. I’ve been injecting anabolic hormones for 26 years and can’t figure out what the culprit is. It’s got to be the body part ( quads) because I never have a problem in the glutes, pecs, or shoulders.
So when you inject that same gear in other parts you don't get infections?

I have the same problem with quad injections. They are brutal for me. My legs are very lean and seems like they are full of nerves and that I can’t miss a blood vessel. I’ve started going really high dead smack in the middle of the side. I don’t usually see much about people hitting that spot but I’m sure long time users have had to find any real estate available. I also do hip shots.

I find pip is from....
1. GSO vs MCT. Maybe find some with mct whic is easy
2. Cold gear. Warm it up under warm water.
3. Injecting too fast. Inject super slow with pauses.
4. Warm the muscle up. Possibly inject post shower and slap the muscle a bunch of times.
5. 25g 5/8th I find quad is best
6. Roll the muscle out right after for 5min.

Just suggestions, don’t have to do all of them.
This

have also had great results w 27g 1/2in

I've always tried to inject ASAP after my leg workout if shooting the quads (and delts, for that matter). Muscle pumped full of blood...pump slowly goes away and the oil dissipates as a result. Injecting into a cold muscle allows the oil, and whatever else is in the oil, to stay in a smaller area, increasing the possibility of PIP and cellulitis.

Have you tried the ventrogluteal pins? They are very off-putting due to the location, but I've had good luck with them for 1ml or less.

If follow this protocol I have always done just fine with quad shots. If I ever had issues of pip or dull pain it was because I were rushed.

- Massage the area generously after a hot shower.
-place my leg off of the edge of a chair bent at the knee so the quad muscle is relaxed.
-perform the injection with syringe at a straight 90 degree angle.
-do not dart the needle in. Perform the shot in a somewhat slow steady pace. Dave Palumbo speaks of the advantage of this on RXmuscle.

Regardless of which muscle or area, if pip occurs do not place heat (such as a heating pad) to the area as this can increase inflammation.

The most upper/outer portion of the quad right next to your hip is a good place for many. Deep, thick muscle there, with much less nerve endings, etc. I do it sitting down and it's a very easy location.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131