advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone buying XRP Cryptocurrency or others?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Last week I barely knew what Bitcoin was. Today I have about $205 US dollars in XRP. I am only buying in $200 at a time here and there so if I lose my entire investment it’s only money I didn’t spend from my monthly entertainment budget that I am not using anyway because of Covid. Thoughts? Yes, I am aware of the XRP/Ripple Lawsuit which I am liking that is lowering prices for buyers.

talking about crypto online is a security risk. Especially as s beginner, you are probably very easy to hack into.

My advice set an automated buy for bitcoin and transfer btc every couple months to an air gapped wallet. If XRP succeeds then bitcoin will have succeeded too. But not vice versa necessarily.

I invested into ETH. This is because many others are based on it's platform. I bought back when it plunge to 100 and people were laughing and said Bitcoin and others are history.

ETH GREAT CHOICE!!! i just got into as well! There’s a couple more i been keeping an eye one

I got some XPR and XLM. Now as I'm writing this XLM just took a little dip. Just might be time to get a little bit more!!!!

I switched almost all my Bitcoin over to Etherium. It’s dipping slightly at the moment but all signs indicate it’s going to be taking off much like btc has done several times.

I switched almost all my Bitcoin over to Etherium. It’s dipping slightly at the moment but all signs indicate it’s going to be taking off much like btc has done several times.

BTC lost 30% of its value since all time high. Looks like you did the right thing.

Take care with the alts right now. As BTC loses steam we’ll have a short alt season but traders and large investors will take profits back into btc so quickly they will leave you in the dust. Study the charts relative to btc and you will see this pattern born out in history.

They are driving the price of DOGECOIN up through social media. The same as what is happening on the stock market. DOGECOIN as no real use but it always stood out due to the simple fact it's the dog coin. It will always attract newbies. It's like betting on horse racing and picking the name or colours you prefer and not going on who should actually win the race. I bought DASH the other week but nearly bought DOGECOIN but decided against it last minute. It was up 200% in 24 hours before and I tried to buy some then and it stated trading is suspended :eek: It's now up 650% in 24 hours. It's going to crash hard at some point but when. They are trying to get it to $1 so literally 25x it's original value. Ok it's now up another 85% in 3 mins so 735% up in 24 hours.

Another 2 mins and 115% so 850% in 24 hours... crazy.

Another 2 mins and 115% so 850% in 24 hours... crazy.

Yep, going to be a whole lot of disappointed people soon when they start the sell off.

I’m mostly in btc and eth. But I’ve started in link and started to get interested in dot and it’s ecosystem.

I’m mostly in btc and eth. But I’ve started in link and started to get interested in dot and it’s ecosystem.

I am actually looking into Chain Link now. Looks promising.

I am actually looking into Chain Link now. Looks promising.
Yes I’ve listened to Sergei Nazarov and he’s an interesting person. Just like Satoshi, Vitalik and Gavin Wood. Link maybe the link between Defi and Cefi. I think Link and Dot could be very big in 3+ years.

as a former crypto investor and current stock investor myself, I choose to not invest in crypto. may sound abrupt but I feel like they are a different form of a ponzi scheme, even though it is not designed or intended to be. Without going into great detail they are mainly based on investing purposes more so than actual currency due to the volatility. the more people get into it, the value goes up. But for it to ever be a mainstream use of currency would never work, due to countries having different values of their own currency. If china or Americas currency where to ever just go valueless( which would be much bigger probs and prob not happen) then this would greatly effect the value of cryptos. who wants to put there actual currency into another form of currency that can triple upwards or downsize by 300% in a week, only investors to gamble on making money off it, and thats all it will mainly be based on.

Dogecoin looks like a classic pump and dump. Even with social media traction. I dipped out at 8 cents to direct funds else where.

It could go on a run. The social media buyers use robinhood (yes, for crypto) and need to wait for funds to clear to buy. It could see another spike this week, but the long term value proposition is bad due to the volume of dogecoin available.

This whole 'meme' culture stock era confuses me. Atleast GME and AMC make sense for a squeeze.

Last week I barely knew what Bitcoin was. Today I have about $205 US dollars in XRP. I am only buying in $200 at a time here and there so if I lose my entire investment it’s only money I didn’t spend from my monthly entertainment budget that I am not using anyway because of Covid. Thoughts? Yes, I am aware of the XRP/Ripple Lawsuit which I am liking that is lowering prices for buyers.
I was in xrp while back, apparently its a scam.

That’s an interesting topic. I’m a newcomer in this area. Everyone told me that you cannot track cryptocurrency transactions because they are completely anonymous. Is that so?
I was looking for the answer at octocrypto io. It didn’t really help. The question is important for me because Russian laws are becoming more severe. One day, crypto may become the only way to make transactions to and from Russia. I don’t live there, but my relatives do, and I want to investigate how I can help them financially without triggering any additional problems.
Thank you all for your answers!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity