over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People eat too much protein

I do not see the problem of high protein, obviously if you are growing you will have more calories from fat and carbs, so you do not need as much protein as when cutting. But high protein is always essential; to grow, to prevent catabolism, to control appetite...

I agree with @luki7788 that there are no absolutes. There are plenty of guys who swear by low protein, instead using carbs to fill in the calories. Good for them, they utilize theirs better than I do mine. For me, higher protein works, at ~200lbs I strive for about 300, usually hits a little higher. Yes, I've gone lower and replaced the calories with those from carbs and fats. For me, recovery is simply better with the higher protein and it doesn't bother my digestion a bit. Personally, I think it's about as individual as everything else.

If it doesn’t effect you then you digest protein much better than most which is good

I think the reason is cost too protein isn’t cheap meat is pricey and if you grow recover on less and get just as big then less money spent going to the toilet suffering big gut and digestive issues

it’s like gear everybody has pushed it but we all grow on less just some can’t factor in that process bostin loyd mentality more is better gram for each compound
Lol

It’s definitely a subject that is hard to question as we all will give different reply’s

agree anabolics increase protein synthesis and store nitrogen more protein more stored ? but then I ask does it make the protein we consume be used far more effectively and actually less is needed and every gram we eat is used up and more is shit out and useless as the body can only store so much aminos and nitrogen

once the glass is full it spills.

I don’t know more thoughts and reply’s on others who done both and seen or felt benefits and how you seen a benefit high vs moderate intake

food tracked macros calories
Bodyweight
Workouts tracked
Photos taken at the time
Measurements at the time

I’m going to try the moderate protein all meat tracked there’s thoughts on higher phosphorus protein intake you’d need less so fish greek yogurt being the highest in phosphorus would mean it’s used better and less protein is needed how true in real life this is Not sure

if supplementing quick digestible eaa or beef isolate would also help with recovery time intra post pre bed times

if this doesn’t work then route to increased protein it will be lol

I think luki hit it on the head. All those studies showing 2.2g per KG is about highest there will be benefits....those participants are natural. So what? Maybe 190lbs at 15-18% bodyfat for an average gym rat? Add in 700mg test, 600mg nandrolone, 50mg anadrol per day, 5iu HGH.....220lbs at 10% BF.....the rules probably change.

if On anabolics, I’d definitely want 1.5g per pound.

If it doesn’t effect you then you digest protein much better than most which is good

I think the reason is cost too protein isn’t cheap meat is pricey and if you grow recover on less and get just as big then less money spent going to the toilet suffering big gut and digestive issues

it’s like gear everybody has pushed it but we all grow on less just some can’t factor in that process bostin loyd mentality more is better gram for each compound
Lol

I agree with you about the digestion. If your recovery isn't as good or you get digestive issues from too much protein, by all means, reevaluate your diet. You can't absorb what you can't digest.

I would have no problem with someone eating 4-500 gr of protein per day IF like luki said they are on plenty of anabolics and especially IF they are eating plenty of protein sparing nutrients alongside that 4-500 gr of protein.

What I would have a problem with is someone eating 500 gr of protein per day while not eating enough protein sparing nutrients (mostly carbs) so a lot of that protein ends up being utilized as (expensive and innefficient) energy.

And that is exactly what a lot of people are doing and why I earlier in this thread replied that people are indeed eating too much protein... relative to their protein sparing macro's I should have added.

I know luki eats like a 1000 gr of carbs per day as well (unless I'm mistaken)...

I would have no problem with someone eating 4-500 gr of protein per day IF like luki said they are on plenty of anabolics and especially IF they are eating plenty of protein sparing nutrients alongside that 4-500 gr of protein.

What I would have a problem with is someone eating 500 gr of protein per day while not eating enough protein sparing nutrients (mostly carbs) so a lot of that protein ends up being utilized as (expensive and innefficient) energy.

And that is exactly what a lot of people are doing and why I earlier in this thread replied that people are indeed eating too much protein... relative to their protein sparing macro's I should have added.

I know luki eats like a 1000 gr of carbs per day as well (unless I'm mistaken)...
Why? That's an easy way to make sure you always have more than enough nutrients to grow/recover while preventing fat gain

190g per day less then 100g carbs med fat. weekends switch up med carbs no fat med to high pro cycle it

A couple things

We say poor digestion, does feeling full or bloated actually mean we are not utilizing our food? Say I'm bloated, is the food actually not passing through me? If so then I increased my bmi, which I doubt.

If pineapple helps us digest protein, how much do we need? Don't want to eat pineapple for no reason it's not very filling.

Sure if we eat too much protein i guess some will be wasted but I doubt feeling clogged actually makes us fatter or less muscular. If it did then foods that make us shit in theory would make us leaner

I think protein is insanely overrated. Average sedentary adult male needs what? 50g or so per day? As an athlete or bodybuilder, sure eat a bit more, but don't overdose on it.

I don't care if I build muscle, I would starve to death on 50 grams a day, and that would lead me to eat a lot of fat and carbs.

190g per day less then 100g carbs med fat. weekends switch up med carbs no fat med to high pro cycle it
so on weekdays you are far below 2000kcal or what does med fat mean?
cutting hardcore and weighting 150lbs?

That is completely untrue.
Within hours after eating a high fat meal or deep fried food , our blood gets thicker and milky with fat, which slows down blood flow to the heart. There is already some evidence that people with higher levels of fatty acids are more likely to develop blood clots. Furthermore, eating foods rich in vitamin K (primarily found in leafy green vegetables) can interact with blood thinning drugs, making them less effective.

Within hours after eating a high fat meal or deep fried food , our blood gets thicker and milky with fat, which slows down blood flow to the heart. There is already some evidence that people with higher levels of fatty acids are more likely to develop blood clots. Furthermore, eating foods rich in vitamin K (primarily found in leafy green vegetables) can interact with blood thinning drugs, making them less effective.
From an epidemiology study correct?

A couple things

We say poor digestion, does feeling full or bloated actually mean we are not utilizing our food? Say I'm bloated, is the food actually not passing through me? If so then I increased my bmi, which I doubt.

If pineapple helps us digest protein, how much do we need? Don't want to eat pineapple for no reason it's not very filling.

Sure if we eat too much protein i guess some will be wasted but I doubt feeling clogged actually makes us fatter or less muscular. If it did then foods that make us shit in theory would make us leaner
WTF??? ^^^

How is impossible?

It is common knowledge that keeping body fat levels low and having a slight surplus contributes to a hormonal environment favorable to muscle gain over fat gain. Obviously, after a few weeks you will have to increase your calories again to continue growing.
Dugbet I have never seen it done ever. https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...t-too-much-protein.165144/page-5#post-2850994

"I have yet in my lifetime seen a beginning lifter lets say around a starting point of 160lb at less than 10% bodyfat.....and staying at 10% or less all the way thru the journey...end up at 260lbs plus still at less than 10%. Never seen it done or even remotely close to being done. Cant think of one person and ive been around for a long long time who even got close to doing that. Virtually every large bodybuilder i know ate their way up to superheavyweight status"

If you can show me one example of a person who stayed sub 10% on his journey to gaining 100 plus lbs of muscle mass I would love to see it. Could it be done in theory? Yea but the guy would have to absolutely abuse himself with drugs to accomplish it and would probably take a good 30 years off his lifespan

Dugbet I have never seen it done ever. https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...t-too-much-protein.165144/page-5#post-2850994

"I have yet in my lifetime seen a beginning lifter lets say around a starting point of 160lb at less than 10% bodyfat.....and staying at 10% or less all the way thru the journey...end up at 260lbs plus still at less than 10%. Never seen it done or even remotely close to being done. Cant think of one person and ive been around for a long long time who even got close to doing that. Virtually every large bodybuilder i know ate their way up to superheavyweight status"

If you can show me one example of a person who stayed sub 10% on his journey to gaining 100 plus lbs of muscle mass I would love to see it. Could it be done in theory? Yea but the guy would have to absolutely abuse himself with drugs to accomplish it and would probably take a good 30 years off his lifespan
Even if a drugged himself into oblivion wouldn’t he still need the protein and calories, and effort in the gym stimulate the growth?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131