over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some questions for guys who pin test Sub-Q

SlickNYC

Registered
Ok now I’ve seen a lot of posts here from guys who pin small dosages of test daily or eod sub q. I’m just confused about a few things. Firstly- where exactly are you guys pinning and what size pin length and ga? Secondly - where are you pinning? Stomach? Under arm? Thigh? I’ve read that some guys hit the delta with the half inch pin straight in and that one confuses me as I woukd think you are going deeper than sub q. It’s more like a very shallow muscle injection no? I would think the best way to do sub q is the same as you do insulin. Lastly- what Is the most volume you inject? 1/2cc? Thanks - I’m definitely interested In trying this but didn’t know if shooting my gear in my Abs would be ridiculous.

First time I pinned hgh, I grabbed some skin on my abs and injected there. A little bit of redness, but nothing bad.

I'll be injecting my test and hgh subq when I begin my cutting cycle in a few weeks. 28g 1/2"

First time I pinned hgh, I grabbed some skin on my abs and injected there. A little bit of redness, but nothing bad.

I'll be injecting my test and hgh subq when I begin my cutting cycle in a few weeks. 28g 1/2"
That’s exactly how I’ve always done gh. I’ve never injected oil sub-q but it seems quite popular. Just curious if they do it stomach like insulin or gh.

I pin SubQ. Area around the navel. No problems so far, been doing it for years.

Quads usually. Just pull the skin out a bit and inject, then release.

Sub q my ass- intramuscular is the correct way - too many guys reinventing the simple wheel

Injecting oil SQ just sounds like an infection waiting to happen. Why would want to do this anyways? What’s your rationale or objective here?

Cage

Injecting oil SQ just sounds like an infection waiting to happen. Why would want to do this anyways? What’s your rationale or objective here?

Cage
This is the new trend now. On top of that guys do this by using let’s say a 1/2 in pin in the delt which is probably just piercing the muscle. You can run into a big problem like I did when you miss the muscle. I hit my rear delt with 1ml and a 5/8 and wound up with my entire arm so purple it was nearly black all the way nearly to my wrist ,scared the hell out of me.

This is the new trend now. On top of that guys do this by using let’s say a 1/2 in pin in the delt which is probably just piercing the muscle. You can run into a big problem like I did when you miss the muscle. I hit my rear delt with 1ml and a 5/8 and wound up with my entire arm so purple it was nearly black all the way nearly to my wrist ,scared the hell out of me.
Sub-q is for much smaller injection volumes. Preferably around .25mL since more causes lumps and issues more often. There's a few of studies supporting injecting TRT sub-q too.

Sub-q is for much smaller injection volumes. Preferably around .25mL since more causes lumps and issues more often. There's a few of studies supporting injecting TRT sub-q too.
Exactly! Thats the concept and it's really a much better concept than IM for us TRT/low dose cruise type guys who don't want a massive dose of anything. The sub-q gives me an edge and forces me to stay under 200mg or so of test a week because I can't put too much volume in the fat and can only limit shots to 0.4ml at the MOST and this is only 0.4 ml twice a week. This is beautiful because 1. It eliminates the need for any serm or AI (Of course your mileage may vary..but generally speaking) and 2. It seems to give an extra half a day or full day half life and 3. the sub-q eliminates piercing the needle through muscle, veins, vessels, potential nerves, etc and eliminates any PIP.

Exactly! Thats the concept and it's really a much better concept than IM for us TRT/low dose cruise type guys who don't want a massive dose of anything. The sub-q gives me an edge and forces me to stay under 200mg or so of test a week because I can't put too much volume in the fat and can only limit shots to 0.4ml at the MOST and this is only 0.4 ml twice a week. This is beautiful because 1. It eliminates the need for any serm or AI (Of course your mileage may vary..but generally speaking) and 2. It seems to give an extra half a day or full day half life and 3. the sub-q eliminates piercing the needle through muscle, veins, vessels, potential nerves, etc and eliminates any PIP.
I see a lot of guys doing the sub-q and am definitely looking into it for future trt use - I was just a bit confused with a few things which is why I made the thread. Now since you do them - where exactly are you shooting? Stomach like insulin? Isn’t the delt or arm to lean on most guys here. I mean it does make sense since it’s definitely less scar tissue and with low dosages it seems a waste to go into the muscle when you have built up scar tissue after years of use.

Cage

I've gotten an infection injecting IM, bro. I was in the hospital for 3 days. If something is in the gear that'll give you an infection, you're going to get it regardless of it being subQ or IM

Attachments

• 22289769_10159472465145613_4912122024001556417_o.jpg
    22289769_10159472465145613_4912122024001556417_o.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 29
Agreed. Infections can most definitely happen with IM? That looks pretty scary. What were you shooting? I’m not as much worried about an infection from dirty gear but more so the dissipation of the oil based ester. Slin and gh are water based and dissipate rapidly. Oil takes longer and if you catch a bad spot it could be a problem. It’s happened to me using 5/8 and I ended up with my entire right arm purple

Agreed. Infections can most definitely happen with IM? That looks pretty scary. What were you shooting? I’m not as much worried about an infection from dirty gear but more so the dissipation of the oil based ester. Slin and gh are water based and dissipate rapidly. Oil takes longer and if you catch a bad spot it could be a problem. It’s happened to me using 5/8 and I ended up with my entire right arm purple
Consider this in regards to Sub-q, body fat is basically solidified oil. Muscle tissue is almost completely water percentage-wise and the oil creates a slow release depot due to the differences in polar/non-polar substances. A deep IM injection is literally mixing oil and water in simplest terms. It makes more sense to inject water based substances shallow IM.

Another reason I went sub-q is I'd rather have an infection in my skin than deep inside a muscle. Skin is much easier to replace after a surgery.

Test E

For you guys that make relatively small subq oil injections (>0.3mL), generally how long have you found it takes to mostly absorb the oil depot?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear