over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you guys go about trying to find a sweet spot without bloodwork

SlickNYC

Registered
I know I will probably get flamed for this because I know you really need bloodwork to actually know what’s going on. Regardless- let’s say I’m strictly concerned about libido - how would you advise I go about trying to achieve optimal level for sex drive. I’ve had this problem even when my bloods were fine before the pandemic and my sex drive is been just shot since. I’m worried it could be something else so idk I just want to try on my own before I deal with that. Now I’m thinking of making my own transdermal at 50mg/ml and that should be a good concentration for this purpose. Now- should I try to go with an acetate ester instead of the base and apply once a day? As opposed to the 2x per day of test base. I guess with the acetate I also have to take into account the actual net mg of hormone because of ester weight

I think libido may have less to do with testosterone levels than we realize. My trt dose is 10mg every day test cyp or sustanon, whatever I feel like. Do you know what sends my libido through the roof? Forgetting lol So I'm curious to see where this takes me, a couple days a week I've been intentionally 'forgetting', yielding me about 40-50mg a week, yet I feel amazing and I'm horny as a fuckin jackrabbit. I don't have any blood results to reflect what's going on right now, but it's interesting enough to maybe run some.

I think libido may have less to do with testosterone levels than we realize. My trt dose is 10mg every day test cyp or sustanon, whatever I feel like. Do you know what sends my libido through the roof? Forgetting lol So I'm curious to see where this takes me, a couple days a week I've been intentionally 'forgetting', yielding me about 40-50mg a week, yet I feel amazing and I'm horny as a fuckin jackrabbit. I don't have any blood results to reflect what's going on right now, but it's interesting enough to maybe run some.
Wow. That’s so strange at that dosage we are talking 70mg per week with the ester which I’m not sure where you would end up with sustanon. Do you know the hormone yield after you remove the cyp ester? Are you taking anything else with that trt dose of test?

Inject 10-20mg test per day with 10-20mg mast prop per day. That’s my sweet spot. No AI/SERM needed.

Erections at a drop of the dime and 100% hard all night long while sleeping.
Which test ester are you using at 10-20? Prop? Sub q?

Which test ester are you using at 10-20? Prop? Sub q?
I rotate between test e and test prop. It’s just what I have and I do understand the prop packs a little more punch to it because of ester weight but it’s all good.

I always do IM

Wow. That’s so strange at that dosage we are talking 70mg per week with the ester which I’m not sure where you would end up with sustanon. Do you know the hormone yield after you remove the cyp ester? Are you taking anything else with that trt dose of test?

No, just that dosage right now, nothing additional

I think libido is more psychological then homomers much/most of the time. There are several hormones involved besides test. DHT, E2 thyroid. Stress(as you mention) rest has a big bearing.

I think libido is more psychological then homomers much/most of the time. There are several hormones involved besides test. DHT, E2 thyroid. Stress(as you mention) rest has a big bearing.
Yes I agree that stress is a MAJOR factor. I’m gonna try going with a low trt dosage for a bit and see what happens. I think I’m caught out there running 250-350 which is low but suppressing function and not high enough maybe to kick

i would have to say from personal opinion and experience as well as a lot of research that libido as in your actual drive to wana bang, is much more involved than just your testosterone levels, there is a whole slew of other hormones in the brain and endocrine system that can play a role, how all the receptors are accepting those hormones. Also just your natural personality and who you are as a person can go much further than you think.

i would have to say from personal opinion and experience as well as a lot of research that libido as in your actual drive to wana bang, is much more involved than just your testosterone levels, there is a whole slew of other hormones in the brain and endocrine system that can play a role, how all the receptors are accepting those hormones. Also just your natural personality and who you are as a person can go much further than you think.
Yeah you’re right and I’m starting to find out some things through research that leads me to believe it could also be a dopamine issue

I’ve had this problem even when my bloods were fine before the pandemic and my sex drive is been just shot since.
Your problem probably lies in the small details within those "fine" values OR you just needed time to resensitize to normal T levels. Regardless, throwing more testosterone at the problem won't work for more than a short while because E2 levels will eventually go up. Sex drive is more about the optimal T:E ratio. You can throw an AI at it but that is like killing a fly with a baseball bat if you are doing low doses.

If your T is currently low, then your low sex drive is probably from low E2 (all your E2 comes from aromatization of T). If your T is good, you may be over aromatizing and have high E2 and low sex drive. Basically, you have to be very careful when trying to "fix" either of these problems because you will often create the opposite problem.

This is why everyone says you need bloodwork, because even with bloodwork it is tricky.

But, as others have said, sex drive often has to do with a lot more than T or E, however, if you have been manipulating your hormones recently, it is more likely the cause.

Yeah I’m guilty of manipulating too much looking for that quick Fix. I’m backing down my dosages to M W Fri
75 mg tren hex and 35mg test p per shit bringing it to 225 tren hex and 105 test- p per week. I’ll see how that goes - i may just dump the hex.

I can say it's the tren with 98% certainty.

I can say it's the tren with 98% certainty.
Crazy thing is that tren always makes my drive go nuts which is why I started it like 2 weeks ago. I tend to agree with you. Should I just stop the tren? It will still be in my system a bit since it’s hex. I can stop it and just go with 100mg test p per week for a month see how that goes? Thanks for advice

I know I will probably get flamed for this because I know you really need bloodwork to actually know what’s going on. Regardless- let’s say I’m strictly concerned about libido - how would you advise I go about trying to achieve optimal level for sex drive. I’ve had this problem even when my bloods were fine before the pandemic and my sex drive is been just shot since. I’m worried it could be something else so idk I just want to try on my own before I deal with that. Now I’m thinking of making my own transdermal at 50mg/ml and that should be a good concentration for this purpose. Now- should I try to go with an acetate ester instead of the base and apply once a day? As opposed to the 2x per day of test base. I guess with the acetate I also have to take into account the actual net mg of hormone because of ester weight
If you’ve used Tren in the past, you may never get your sex drive back on test alone. You might need a small dosage of a higher androgenic drug like Trenbolone ace or Trestolone ace along with some test to regain a raging libido. But I would try adding in some Proviron with the test first—to see if that will work.

Inject 10-20mg test per day with 10-20mg mast prop per day. That’s my sweet spot. No AI/SERM needed.

Erections at a drop of the dime and 100% hard all night long while sleeping.
I wish masteron worked that way on me. Masteron causes my prostate to swell.

Crazy thing is that tren always makes my drive go nuts which is why I started it like 2 weeks ago. I tend to agree with you. Should I just stop the tren? It will still be in my system a bit since it’s hex. I can stop it and just go with 100mg test p per week for a month see how that goes? Thanks for advice
Test prop is not going to increase your sex drive like Tren ace. Eventually you’ll probably need cabergoline to maintain the high sex drive.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear