advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Were you getting the really painful lower back pumps while doing squats, deads, and bentover rows? Id get that from Anadrol and Dianabol.
Dude everything sucked just getting out of bed my lower back was pumped showering walking I was breathless constantly but I wasn’t like luki I was bloated beyond belief lol didn’t do cardio then either. when I was in the gym walking from one machine to the next it was difficult

I had to end up cutting out certain exercise because my lower back was so pumped

the pumps where painful to forearms would pump so much I couldn’t make a fist

just ruined my training don’t want that experience again

Dude everything sucked just getting out of bed my lower back was pumped showering walking I was breathless constantly but I wasn’t like luki I was bloated beyond belief lol didn’t do cardio then either. when I was in the gym walking from one machine to the next it was difficult

I had to end up cutting out certain exercise because my lower back was so pumped

the pumps where painful to forearms would pump so much I couldn’t make a fist

just ruined my training don’t want that experience again

Sounds like you were living the dream

I don't know why you're outraged. I know what my friends, many of whom are international-level bodybuilders, are doing and what they say they do - these things are very different from each other. So here it fits perfectly what you wrote - none of us have superpowers and all of us are alike so with some logic it might infer that we all do the same. I'm not saying that everyone does the same and everyone uses huge doses because there are people who literally have genetics from another planet and do not need much, but I know one thing and here I will ask everyone a rhetorical question - will the master of illusion reveal to someone the details of his tricks? it is the same with bodybuilders, no one who has reached the championship level will reveal all the details of how he did it ... maybe he will find one talented student and pass the knowledge on to him, but he will not reveal it to any random Joe

So much for me - no anger or resentment B-boy, I respect you personally.
No brother, not outraged at all, its just the point of "calling people liars" when you honestly don't know the truth.

If I had never seen your physique, and you told me you had quads almost the size of big Ramy, as hard as that is too believe I would not call you a liar, I would simply state I have a hard time believing that as their just aren't many guy let alone non pros walking around with that kind of leg mass. The point of my post was you just calling people liars when you honestly don't know

From all experiments insulin is overblown only needed if blood sugar is high or used around training. using with every meal if you aren’t diabetic I feel is not worth it and you become resistant quite fast over just around training your body can store the nutrients perfectly fine if your on anabolics especially ones like tren they increase nutrient shuffling anyway

but if on insulin I should have used metformin to keep insulin sensitivity and do cardio.

using the combo you will blow up with glycogen but then once your overblown I just got softer and more bloated after that and looked worse as I brought the gear doses down I kept insulin high and I lost the pump feeling then I’d eat even more and got fatter when I should have begun cutting at that point. Just my experience but again it was without hgh.

No brother, not outraged at all, its just the point of "calling people liars" when you honestly don't know the truth.

If I had never seen your physique, and you told me you had quads almost the size of big Ramy, as hard as that is too believe I would not call you a liar, I would simply state I have a hard time believing that as their just aren't many guy let alone non pros walking around with that kind of leg mass. The point of my post was you just calling people liars when you honestly don't know
You got me wrong - I don't call them all liars. Rather, I wanted to say that those I know and I know a lot of people from Europe say one thing publicly and do something completely different. And this is not my guess but pure fact.

From all experiments insulin is overblown only needed if blood sugar is high or used around training. using with every meal if you aren’t diabetic I feel is not worth it and you become resistant quite fast over just around training your body can store the nutrients perfectly fine if your on anabolics especially ones like tren they increase nutrient shuffling anyway

but if on insulin I should have used metformin to keep insulin sensitivity and do cardio.

using the combo you will blow up with glycogen but then once your overblown I just got softer and more bloated after that and looked worse as I brought the gear doses down I kept insulin high and I lost the pump feeling then I’d eat even more and got fatter when I should have begun cutting at that point. Just my experience but again it was without hgh.
Admittedly, the way you described your insulin use was a really bad idea.

Your right luki . Everyone in the bodybuilding industry are full of lies including bboy. The majority need enormous dosages to reach the elite level because its largely dose dependent. Even when dallas mccarvers blood results showed he was using around 12,500mg a week of testosterone alone , people in the industry still came out to downplay it , sick of all the bullshit. I'm not saying everyone should reveal the amounts the take because that would be wrong as people would hurt themselves but it would be best to say nothing at all rather than lies and say I only take 500mg test a week bullshit
And why would I need to lie to a 55 post ass clown like you? Do any of you fuck tards realize that I am sponsored by various UG labs over the years? It would be best for business if I told everyone that they need 10 grams total to get a pro physique and thats exactly what I take, that would make my sponsors all kind of money as buyers would be buying triple the amount of gear that they normally do.

Me personally I dont give two fucks what people take, I dont give two fucks what Boston Loyd does or anyone else, YOU DO YOU BOO! I'm going to do me. I just don't see the point of telling everyone that everyone else is a liar when you have no fucking clue what top pros are doing unless that person told you their fucking self. I personally have had the chance to have great conversations with high level pros and almost all of them have given me information that I have no reason to doubt. Ha ha when a pro that is worth millions tells me to take as much pharmacy gh as I can afford then I can paint a pretty clear picture of how much gh they take before they even told me.

I presume your from uk and that was the word on the street or where did you hear that ? That falls in line with the tren usage luki heard Marius p used for strongman.
I missed that what was Marius tren use? Have you ever read Marius diet? It’s almost hard to believe...half of his calories came from chocolate and bacon...I am not joking

I missed that what was Marius tren use? Have you ever read Marius diet? It’s almost hard to believe...half of his calories came from chocolate and bacon...I am not joking
This is total bullshit. Mariusz said that in interviews but he overwritten it strongly. It's a fact that he never stuck to a diet and did not avoid, for example, a meal at mcdonalds, but he ate really clean every day. For example - for breakfast scrambled eggs with 8-10 eggs, bread with ham, cheese, etc., then 3 meals with about 300-400g of pork or chicken with a large portion of potatoes and a protein shake for dinner, and then most often he ate some sweets, plus there were gainers and protein shakes between meals. He did not count anything and ate for sure about 7-8k kcal, but his workouts were so intense (he was known to train 2-3h x2 a day 6 days a week) that these calories were necessary for him, plus his mega-fast metabolism

This is total bullshit. Mariusz said that in interviews but he overwritten it strongly. It's a fact that he never stuck to a diet and did not avoid, for example, a meal at mcdonalds, but he ate really clean every day. For example - for breakfast scrambled eggs with 8-10 eggs, bread with ham, cheese, etc., then 3 meals with about 300-400g of pork or chicken with a large portion of potatoes and a protein shake for dinner, and then most often he ate some sweets, plus there were gainers and protein shakes between meals. He did not count anything and ate for sure about 7-8k kcal, but his workouts were so intense (he was known to train 2-3h x2 a day 6 days a week) that these calories were necessary for him, plus his mega-fast metabolism
Thank you for shedding light on that. I always thought it seemed far fetched and probably taken out of context. The diet you posted is far more believable

Abuses high doses?
Are you crazy?
Luki uses around 3,5g aas at 280lbs superlean.... 2g test 800 eq 700 tren
Do you think that this is abusive?
This is so wrong.....

I think that people nowadays need to really think what they are speaking about.
Every guy with a great body and high stats uses a lot.
3500mg / 140kg = 25mg per kg. So its a normal dose for someone like him. Range varies between 20-30mg per kg in the high level, some even go as high as 40mg per kg. So ill say Luki is just using what he needs to use (he is even in the lower range)

It may also be important to note the vulnerability to side effects threshold

for example, maybe I can run 2g of test and be fine, but it might floor someone else with side effects

does it mean that we are abusing ourselves equally if we both use 2g of test? Perhaps not.

Heres something everyone herse should understand Nassers’s protocol, Ronnies protocol or Nick Walker, Hunter Labrada don’t mean shit to none of us. Neither does Luki’s or any guy on here simply because it’s person dependent simple as that. Higher doses & more food make some grow & others just get mores sides & bloated like a water Buffalo. It’s not one size fits all....it’s what size fits you!

I tend to run fairly high doses & have for years. I never run 300-600 test a week. I ran anywhere from 1.2-1.8g a week for years even with hep C & that’s not counting times I ran 100-150mgs of anadrol a day for 8 weeks. Since my liver transplant in 2016 a year later when I started working out again I was back at about 1.2 & 100mgs dbol.

I was running 300mgs test E, 300mgs eq eod day up until about a week ago with 50mgs dbol preworkout. I just cut the test & eq in half & I’ll run 60mgs var preworkout.

Starting this week
300mgs test E - Monday, Friday 300mgs Eq - 300mgs Monday, Friday
60 var preworkout
3ui gh daily
10ui slin preworkout

I actually have kidney disease & my doctors are aware of my use, that doesn’t mean they agree with it.

Bringing it back to the point of the thread....it’s my decision & I’m responsible for myself.

So whether low doses work for you or your more aggressive & will to go in the danger zone, it’s a personal choice with risk vs reward.

@jhntruevine You have hepatitis C, a transplanted liver and kidney disease? Please don't hear this as a lecture, but I hope you consider the potential consequences of your supplement regime. In the absolute worst case scenario, I anticipate you have people in your life who would miss you dearly.

@jhntruevine You have hepatitis C, a transplanted liver and kidney disease? Please don't hear this as a lecture, but I hope you consider the potential consequences of your supplement regime. In the absolute worst case scenario, I anticipate you have people in your life who would miss you dearly.

I had hep C that’s what made my liver fail. I no longer have hep C my liver values are right where the doctors want them.

Between my former 400lbs self with high blood pressure & trauma from transplant & coma my kidneys took a beating. They came back fairly well until they did an aggressive diuretics treatment on me when I filled with fluid.

I lost over 150lbs of fat in 2008 & cut down to 235lbs after joining a gym & training every day. I started running gear at that time & have since except for hospital & medical rehab.

I do blood work every 2 weeks & the things we watch the most are my creatinine level. My BUN is is normal range I just have high creatinine which also gets raised by the diuretics I take.

I’m willing to take the risk, but like I said that’s me. I had 21in biceps, 31in quads & 20in calves at 230lbs cut 285lbs bulk in 2016 at 51 years old. I don’t expect to get that big again because I don’t eat that big anymore.

Heres something everyone herse should understand Nassers’s protocol, Ronnies protocol or Nick Walker, Hunter Labrada don’t mean shit to none of us. Neither does Luki’s or any guy on here simply because it’s person dependent simple as that. Higher doses & more food make some grow & others just get mores sides & bloated like a water Buffalo. It’s not one size fits all....it’s what size fits you!

I tend to run fairly high doses & have for years. I never run 300-600 test a week. I ran anywhere from 1.2-1.8g a week for years even with hep C & that’s not counting times I ran 100-150mgs of anadrol a day for 8 weeks. Since my liver transplant in 2016 a year later when I started working out again I was back at about 1.2 & 100mgs dbol.

I was running 300mgs test E, 300mgs eq eod day up until about a week ago with 50mgs dbol preworkout. I just cut the test & eq in half & I’ll run 60mgs var preworkout.

Starting this week
300mgs test E - Monday, Friday 300mgs Eq - 300mgs Monday, Friday
60 var preworkout
3ui gh daily
10ui slin preworkout

I actually have kidney disease & my doctors are aware of my use, that doesn’t mean they agree with it.

Bringing it back to the point of the thread....it’s my decision & I’m responsible for myself.

So whether low doses work for you or your more aggressive & will to go in the danger zone, it’s a personal choice with risk vs reward.

What stage kidney failure are you in? You are in kidney failure and was just using 50mg dbol pre workout and now you are on 60mg avar. 300mg eq eod etc. You had a liver transplant and went back on 100mg dbol. I am all for doing what you want and I don't usually judge anyone. If a guy wants to take 5g's of gear then great. But why would you be so stupid? Do you want to die? You must have some serious issues going on.

Surely you should just go on trt and try to get better. Worst case scenario you do the trt route and get better then add some injs back in and monitor things. You could probably still be jacked in the future if you are smart with things and not too far gone right now. If you carry on doing what you are doing then you will eventually be too far gone. I am never one to judge but you don't even look that impressive in your pic. Maybe you have pics were you look amazing. Even if you were a top pro you still would be stupid running higher doses and orals with kidney failure but I don't get it you are literally prepared to die to look like a typical gym rat.

I had hep C that’s what made my liver fail. I no longer have hep C my liver values are right where the doctors want them.

Between my former 400lbs self with high blood pressure & trauma from transplant & coma my kidneys took a beating. They came back fairly well until they did an aggressive diuretics treatment on me when I filled with fluid.

I lost over 150lbs of fat in 2008 & cut down to 235lbs after joining a gym & training every day. I started running gear at that time & have since except for hospital & medical rehab.

I do blood work every 2 weeks & the things we watch the most are my creatinine level. My BUN is is normal range I just have high creatinine which also gets raised by the diuretics I take.

I’m willing to take the risk, but like I said that’s me. I had 21in biceps, 31in quads & 20in calves at 230lbs cut 285lbs bulk in 2016 at 51 years old. I don’t expect to get that big again because I don’t eat that big anymore.

Just read this post and it changes things but still why risk it. You made it sound like you were in stages 4-5 kidney failure. How high is your creatinine? Plus you have had a liver transplant and you were just on 50mg dbol and 300mg eq eod and now you are lowering your test and eq and going on 60mg avar. I am all for going for it but surely you should drop the orals or at the very least not run 2 back to back? I don't know you do you but some people just have a death wish. Plus I am all for going for it and if guys want to push the doses then cool do what you want. But when someone has liver failure and needs a transplant and then goes into kidney failure that changes things for me. You were donated a liver and given a gift of life and you went on 100mg dbol after your new liver was fitted. Do you think you need 100mg dbol? I am usually the last to judge (really I am) but if my brother/dad died and their liver went to someone who just carried on abusing liver toxic drugs it definitely wouldn't sit right with me.

Luki sorry to derail your thread. I think some of your posts were misconstrued. You are not stating everyone is lying and everyone is on high doses. You just highlight that a large number of people lie. There are plenty of people who look incredible on standard cycles. Genetics are everything in bodybuilding. But some coaches make it out like most are low dosing it and it's far from the truth. I understand why some people lie but still it's bullshit. I have seen many guys post different doses in private to what they do in the open forums. I remember when I first started on here asking a top coach about doses and he said he knew no one who had taken 3 grams but I knew 2 people who were being trained by him who were on that much. One of them on that much for over 3 years straight and the coach knew about it.

Yes there are some crazy people who take everything and they skew things but still there are plenty of people pushing it. Most of the people I know who look incredible (many from this forum) took massive doses. Poland definitely has a reputation in Europe in regards to AAS but as you have highlighted it's the same in every other country. I am all for taking the lowest possible dose but these days it's almost a competition who can take the lowest.

Again sorry to derail further but I had to reply to that guy as that just seemed wrong to me. But who cares and on with the thread. It's annoying when threads turn into dosing discussions. I heard that Poland is lifting all it's restrictions. Is that true? Are all your meals wholefoods or do you have any shakes?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws