over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

Pulling up behind someone you wanna pass isn’t done by getting up on them within 6 feet at 80 mph. That’s a dick move. Same scumbag pops shots at someone with a kid in the car?
Are you just commenting on the thread in general? Your response doesn't really apply to my post.
I said I pull over when someone is coming up on me. Nowhere did I say I tailgate or similar..

Are you just commenting on the thread in general? Your response doesn't really apply to my post.
I said I pull over when someone is coming up on me. Nowhere did I say I tailgate or similar..
Both. Not directed at you personally. I’m saying people come up so fast on you and don’t even give you time to pull over before they are up on your ass within a few feet. I don’t think there in any excuse to get that close to someone at 80 mph.

I'm as addicted to my phone as anyone else, but I see people, as soon as they even start to apply brakes to come to a stop, whip out their phones to check the latest. I'm not a very smart guy, but even I realize that not paying attention when you're sharing the road with other crazy ass people commandeering machinery weighing several thousand pounds probably isn't a great idea. It simply amazes me that human beings are perfectly comfortable with being completely distracted at the expense of others, but that seems the current state of society.

Just rambling, wtf

It's not just Houston man , every couple days we have some assholes shooting on the interstate here in New Orleans.

For real! Once you hit the high rise by Chef Menteur on I-10 you in the danger zone. Way too many random shootings at innocent people.

Cage

I'm as addicted to my phone as anyone else, but I see people, as soon as they even start to apply brakes to come to a stop, whip out their phones to check the latest. I'm not a very smart guy, but even I realize that not paying attention when you're sharing the road with other crazy ass people commandeering machinery weighing several thousand pounds probably isn't a great idea. It simply amazes me that human beings are perfectly comfortable with being completely distracted at the expense of others, but that seems the current state of society.

Just rambling, wtf
I know man..its such a crazy world we live in. When I drive out there..I just try to maintain as much distance as possible from EVERYBODY and don't take any chances because half of the people at least..are driving distracted and the other half are either driving extremely slow and awkwardly and the other Half are extremely aggressive and armed to the teeth.

Fuckin A. I swear, 430 in the damn morning and it never fails, some moron will find a way to be a dick on the road or endanger my life, somehow. I watch people, people are not only dumb, but absolutely insane. I'm coming home from the gym and stopped at the last intersection before you get to my house. Light turns green, I'm looking both ways. Something tells me in my head, "not yet, stop, look the other way again". Some shitdick had just pulled out from another street and gunned the fuck out it through the red light. They would have tboned the hell out of me, possibly killing one or both of us, had something not told me to look twice.

And so goes it. Friendship with some meatheads is like befriending a wild game animal. You think things are going well. You're getting along. I seems as if you are communicating well enough to suffice.

...then out of the blue you get mauled. What happened, who knows? There was a gap in understanding and a closure to aggression.

Long story short, it doesn't have to be exactly on topic, just be careful.

Fuckin A. I swear, 430 in the damn morning and it never fails, some moron will find a way to be a dick on the road or endanger my life, somehow. I watch people, people are not only dumb, but absolutely insane. I'm coming home from the gym and stopped at the last intersection before you get to my house. Light turns green, I'm looking both ways. Something tells me in my head, "not yet, stop, look the other way again". Some shitdick had just pulled out from another street and gunned the fuck out it through the red light. They would have tboned the hell out of me, possibly killing one or both of us, had something not told me to look twice.
yes... i never take the green light for granted.. i always watch opposing traffic to ensure no one is fucking off, not paying attention.
you always see the guy(usually women) yapping on the phone, just barreling through a red light.

yes... i never take the green light for granted.. i always watch opposing traffic to ensure no one is fucking off, not paying attention.
you always see the guy(usually women) yapping on the phone, just barreling through a red light.

People don't even look, bro, the simplest thing you could possibly do. They take the light or sign at its word lol Our office building is actually on a road behind the company I work for, a place that attracts a lot of people. We're the only building on that road, so I realize folks don't really expect us to be coming down from that way, but fuck, people just completely ignore the stop sign and pull out. It doesn't help that it's a blind curve, either. I nearly tboned an Audi SUV yesterday because he just pulled out in front of me without looking. Granted, I'm only doing about 20mph, but still. Happens just about every day leaving work. Laid on the horn for about five seconds, I'll show him, goddammit! lol Trust that light all you want, let it turn green and don't bother hanging up the phone and looking both ways, ffs

I'm just rambling. I hate people, in general, and driving seems to bring out the worst in them

thats crazy and crazy how road rage leads to this

Charge should be attempted murder when you are shooting at someone who is ultimately driving away. Especially when the bullet holes in the car indicate the bullet just missed a child’s head. It’s these same people who get away with this serving little to no time that end up killing someone in the future. Almost every murder case the individual has prior charges of violent felonies and many have actually shot people in the past. No attempted murder charge- serve a couple of years. I encounter any type of confrontation these days I just walk away. I’ve had friends and ex gfs basically accuse me of being a pussy who is backing down. I’ve had more than 1 friend get killed in altercations when I was growing up. One case was actually road rage you can say on Fordham Rd in the Bronx in the late 80s. Doesn’t matter how big or how tough you are- your life will end in a split second. Not worth it. I also know someone who got into a fight and knocked someone out- guys head hit the concrete and died. That’s another possible outcome if you can handle yourself.

I use to be one of those guys (30 years ago) that would hit you with my car to get you to pull over for fucking with me. I learned one day while bouncing when there was a gang fight at the club over turf and several guns involved....bullets beat muscles every time.
I try not to drive much any more to avoid the dicks but my wife reminds me how much I have to lose now (being sued/money or even a loved ones life). I keep meaning to get cameras for my car so I can follow up with police and also protect my family. Anyone know how much they are?

Bought me a dash cam for $200... it catches front views, the driver, and the rear.... best insurance policy ever! They sell em much cheaper than the model I got. Believe you can get one for $50 if you wanna cheaper option.

Cage

Bought me a dash cam for $200... it catches front views, the driver, and the rear.... best insurance policy ever! They sell em much cheaper than the model I got. Believe you can get one for $50 if you wanna cheaper option.

Cage
This is the best way to handle things these days.

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so
Im just happy your daughter wasn't hurt. Everyone who can legally do so, should carry for situations like this.

This would be one of those situations where carrying would not help at all. Unless you intend on having a shootout on a Limited Access Highway.

What he could have used was a dashcam. That would have been the solution here.

Im just happy your daughter wasn't hurt. Everyone who can legally do so, should carry for situations like this.

This would be one of those situations where carrying would not help at all. Unless you intend on having a shootout on a Limited Access Highway.

What he could have used was a dashcam. That would have been the solution here.
I respectfully disagree. A dash cam does not protect your child. Eliminating the threat or at least drawing their fire away from the child does. Really, its all speculation unless you're there though, including my statement. Maybe reversing up the shoulder to create distance, hanging a u turn...its also easy to Monday morning quarterback without the stress response of being in that situation so, I shouldn't speculate myself either.
I dont know the member, and im happy he got out of that situation safely. Im happier that his young daughter wasn't hurt.

WTF are you on about? Drawing fire away from the child? In a moving vehicle? Going 70 mph? In an automobile? With one hand on the wheel and the other out the window shooting an un-aimed firearm? While there are other autos on the road in front of the car you are shooting at? This is your rebuttal to a dash cam which would have grabbed the dudes plates and auto make? Eliminating the threat? So you successfully kill the guy driving directly in front of you?

I respectfully disagree. A dash cam does not protect your child. Eliminating the threat or at least drawing their fire away from the child does. Really, its all speculation unless you're there though, including my statement. Maybe reversing up the shoulder to create distance, hanging a u turn...its also easy to Monday morning quarterback without the stress response of being in that situation so, I shouldn't speculate myself either.
I dont know the member, and im happy he got out of that situation safely. Im happier that his young daughter wasn't hurt.

WTF are you on about? Drawing fire away from the child? In a moving vehicle? Going 70 mph? In an automobile? With one hand on the wheel and the other out the window shooting an un-aimed firearm? While there are other autos on the road in front of the car you are shooting at? This is your rebuttal to a dash cam which would have grabbed the dudes plates and auto make?
Didn't he say he pulled over? If he was driving i completely agree with you. I thought he said they were stopped. I throughly apologize if im recalling the original post incorrectly.

I reread the original post. You are correct. My mistake was not intentional and I should have been more careful in my reading.

No worries. There are plenty of guys who would have doubled down. If the OP actually had done this its entirely possible not only would the guy who shot at him gotten away, but he would have been charged with second degree murder and/or reckless endangerment himself.

There would be zero good outcomes explaining this to a judge, jury, or his wife.

Didn't he say he pulled over? If he was driving i completely agree with you. I thought he said they were stopped. I throughly apologize if im recalling the original post incorrectly.

I reread the original post. You are correct. My mistake was not intentional and I should have been more careful in my reading.

Don’t understand people here who don’t get the point that the first indication this guy was an asshole

how about the guy hit the high beams instead of agressively riding up his ass which is endangering lives. It’s a dick move period. You come up behind me and flick the high beams I move over no problem.
I agree, don't ever tailgate. Sometimes flashing your lights does nothing, but you have to try. Ive had assholes brake check me for flashing lights, or they slow down even more just to irritate me. They think it's funny, and they own the road.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws