over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP immune reaction

HotPepperoni

Registered
Newbies
I'm using DNP for a while - and increase the dosage from 600mg to 800mg 2 weeks ago.
Jet after two weeks I see some immune reaktion like a hurting nose, hay fever and watery eyes (24h a day). Sounds crazy because I thought that an immune reaction would be faster and would have been noticed after taking it some days.

Since today a take an antihistaminika and it's better. But not gone completely.
Should I stop taking DNP or going on as long as I can live with those sides?

my data:
5'91 high
214 pounds

Whats "a while", what dosage did you start at, and what do you consider to be an effective and safe dose of DNP?

I started 200mg for around 8 weeks, rose it to 400mg about 4 weeks, took 600mg for 2 weeks and take 800mg since nearly 2 weeks.
By taking 600mg I have had no sides

800mg dnp it’s not real accurately dosed you would never want to be that high ever again if that was the correct dosage

600mg had me struggling to breath poring with sweat with two fans on and the air felt hot sat outside to try and help and couldn’t do a thing due to the extreme fatigue

the stuff I used previously was 70mg tablets wasn’t the best dnp but the stuff in the past was potent Taylor made and d hacks

Taylor made was my first one. I used max. 400mg and I have the same experience as you say. Sleeping with a fan, sweet all the time. Sweeting on the toilet and round around in the winter with a shirt.

Now I used some from a seller from this board

Actually I take antidepressants to fight the fatigue

I think tomorrow I will use 200mg because the cumulative effect. And raise it after 3 days to 400mg.

Yeah I believe board has some good dnp yet to try it yet since payment is Bitcoin and I hate that much easier using other methods of payment less stress that way

but the question should you stop it depends if it’s bad enough to write it on here I would discontinue it and start it again when symptoms are gone

I started 200mg for around 8 weeks, rose it to 400mg about 4 weeks, took 600mg for 2 weeks and take 800mg since nearly 2 weeks.
By taking 600mg I have had no sides

I would stop now. How is your diet? You have been dieting on dnp for 16 weeks. Even if someone was very high bodyfat % I would think 16 weeks would be plenty of time to lose a lot of fat. I would come off now and have a break and keep training and dieting and see where you are in approx 6 weeks then reaccess things then.

If you've been on that much DNP that long, you were way too fat going in

Are you sure it's real?

800mg dnp it’s not real accurately dosed you would never want to be that high ever again if that was the correct dosage

600mg had me struggling to breath poring with sweat with two fans on and the air felt hot sat outside to try and help and couldn’t do a thing due to the extreme fatigue

the stuff I used previously was 70mg tablets wasn’t the best dnp but the stuff in the past was potent Taylor made and d hacks

You can't really state that as everyone is different. I have known people to use 1g dnp and feel like utter shit but still get on with things. I should add that is very stupid to do and I don't recommend anyone do that. I always recommend 200-250mg and see how they are after approx 9 day and either carry on for a few weeks at that dose or move up to 2 caps and see how they are but don't stay on for more than a few weeks.

Many products can be over or under dosed. Some guys use our dnp and 200mg is far too much for them to handle. They are literally burning up on 1 cap per day and can't carry on. Others barely feel 200mg and need to go closer to 400-600mg to even feel it hit hard. It's very individual but sure most people would experience what you did at 600mg with 400-800mg.

I took 200mg of our dnp and I could feel it and had great results. The 2nd time it was the same and I moved up to 2 caps and within a few days I woke up and my eyelid had enlarged. It was so bad I looked in the mirror and immediately knew I had to go the doctors asap. I had to pay $120 for an appointment where I was at the time. It was a really bad allergic reaction so I was given a prednisone injection and some tabs. Point being I know 100's of guys who have used 400mg of the same dnp and experienced no issues (bad allergic reactions).

If you've been on that much DNP that long, you were way too fat going in

Are you sure it's real?

I think he is using our dnp (could be wrong) so it's definitely real. I completely agree. A few things come to mind. Anyone who needs 16 weeks on dnp and still wants more is either really fat to begin with and/or is not dieting properly. There are many guys who add in dnp to a fairly bad diet for example just to keep them from getting really fat. Anyone with a dialled in diet and hard training should be able to lose a massive amount of fat on or off dnp in 16 weeks. Anyone really fat should be dieting without aids then they can add in the aids in the later stages to get every last bit off.

I'm using DNP for a while - and increase the dosage from 600mg to 800mg 2 weeks ago.
Jet after two weeks I see some immune reaktion like a hurting nose, hay fever and watery eyes (24h a day). Sounds crazy because I thought that an immune reaction would be faster and would have been noticed after taking it some days.

Since today a take an antihistaminika and it's better. But not gone completely.
Should I stop taking DNP or going on as long as I can live with those sides?

my data:
5'91 high
214 pounds

So you are 5ft9 and 214 pounds so that is nothing too crazy. I don't see why you would need more than 16 weeks or did you start really heavy? What weight did you start at? Have you lost a lot of fat? What is your diet like? Even now that the side effects have started to disappear at the lower dose I would taper down and come off and see where you are. Don't binge after you come off though. What is your bodyfat % now (roughly)?

You can't really state that as everyone is different. I have known people to use 1g dnp and feel like utter shit but still get on with things. I should add that is very stupid to do and I don't recommend anyone do that. I always recommend 200-250mg and see how they are after approx 9 day and either carry on for a few weeks at that dose or move up to 2 caps and see how they are but don't stay on for more than a few weeks.

Many products can be over or under dosed. Some guys use our dnp and 200mg is far too much for them to handle. They are literally burning up on 1 cap per day and can't carry on. Others barely feel 200mg and need to go closer to 400-600mg to even feel it hit hard. It's very individual but sure most people would experience what you did at 600mg with 400-800mg.

I took 200mg of our dnp and I could feel it and had great results. The 2nd time it was the same and I moved up to 2 caps and within a few days I woke up and my eyelid had enlarged. It was so bad I looked in the mirror and immediately knew I had to go the doctors asap. I had to pay $120 for an appointment where I was at the time. It was a really bad allergic reaction so I was given a prednisone injection and some tabs. Point being I know 100's of guys who have used 400mg of the same dnp and experienced no issues (bad allergic reactions).
Is there anyway since both of us are in the U.K. that they can do the basic payment methods Bitcoin is just horrible bank transfer money in the post is the most ideal way the rest is a complete stress

however not in need of any yet but really got to try this dnp as I’ve not experienced good stuff in years got 3 packs of 75mg tabs which are garbage

but how come some can handle more I’d expect everyone would suffer on real dosed dnp 1gram I can’t imagine it I wouldn’t try it ever anything else but that the heat on 600 and breathing had me worried especially that each dose builds up 1gram is a death sentence lol

Is there anyway since both of us are in the U.K. that they can do the basic payment methods Bitcoin is just horrible bank transfer money in the post is the most ideal way the rest is a complete stress

however not in need of any yet but really got to try this dnp as I’ve not experienced good stuff in years got 3 packs of 75mg tabs which are garbage

but how come some can handle more I’d expect everyone would suffer on real dosed dnp 1gram I can’t imagine it I wouldn’t try it ever anything else but that the heat on 600 and breathing had me worried especially that each dose builds up 1gram is a death sentence lol
Yeah some people are just crazy and actually want to suffer. My mate on here said he felt like he was going to die when he took a high dose years ago. He lay in his bed for days just burning up and had no energy to even move. It's the stupidest thing to do. I would recommend a low dose for a longer duration but for me a longer duration is approx 6 weeks. If someone is so fat they need months to lose it then they shouldn't be using dnp and should just learn out to diet consistently first then add the dnp to get that last bit of fat off. Now if someone is not that fat and they need months to lose a little bit of fat they are obviously not dieting effectively.

Everyone is definitely different when it comes to all drugs (dnp, caffeine, clen etc). I will never forget my mate taking 240mcg clen 1st day of his new cycle. I told him what the fuck have you done in the gym (swallowed them in the gym). He laughed and said I will be fine. If I took that 1st day I would 100% end up in hospital. He used to live on the stuff though but I recall he hadn't used it for months at the time. I have never really been a fan of clen because I don't like the shakes. Just the same as the guys who drink 4 monster cans per day and have 800mg caffeine pre workout whilst someone else takes 200mg caffeine and can't handle it.

I will pm you because I don't want to derail this thread but you don't need bitcoin at all if you want Euro DNP. I will sort you out.

Wow, did you take that whole cycle with no weeks off? It's a miracle you didn't die, no kidding

That said, watery eyes and a sore nose can be relatively normal for me while doing DNP in winter, I attribute it to little sleep, many hours on the screen, and the cold when going for a walk on an empty stomach at 7 AM. One day it was horrible and my eye hurt, it was irritated, but it healed itself.

The maximum I can endure is 2 days at 450 mg, then I have to reduce it to 300 mg and I can run for 4-8 days, then I will have to stop it or go with 150 mg.

I started with 255,7 on 20% and know I would say it's 12%
You are totally right Elvia. I started right shit. Too much carbs which I try to compensate with the DNP.

I mixed my old DNP with the new one. Since a week I just take the new one. Yes, it's strong. Otherwise I would not have those sides

I have to add that I take no uppers like coffein. Years ago I took boosters ect.

Dugbet, I think the body can handle small doses a long time. My first time - in 2017- I take 100-200 mg over 4 months. I tried to compensate the missing meal prep because it was a stressful time.

I know what you mean regarding the eyes. But it's so strong that the tears a running the face down. I took the antihistaminika and it's nearly gone

I started with 255,7 on 20% and know I would say it's 12%
You are totally right Elvia. I started right shit. Too much carbs which I try to compensate with the DNP.

I mixed my old DNP with the new one. Since a week I just take the new one. Yes, it's strong. Otherwise I would not have those sides

I have to add that I take no uppers like coffein. Years ago I took boosters ect.

Dugbet, I think the body can handle small doses a long time. My first time - in 2017- I take 100-200 mg over 4 months. I tried to compensate the missing meal prep because it was a stressful time.

I know what you mean regarding the eyes. But it's so strong that the tears a running the face down. I took the antihistaminika and it's nearly gone

You have done good then. You have dropped a lot of weight (nearly 42 pounds). But sure I wouldn't recommend running dnp at higher doses for long periods. You could have probably just kept it at 400mg and just made sure your diet was perfect and your results would still be fantastic. Diet is everything dnp or not. In regards to handling doses whilst many people are super sensitive to DNP it's often portrayed online as this crazy/dangerous drug and everyone will be burning up on 1 cap per day and it's not really like that for most people. I have known people who were very scared to start it because they thought 1 cap per day was very dangerous but that isn't the case if people are sensible and respect it's strength. Most people could run 1 cap for a very long time but I still wouldn't recommend it. Good stuff matey. It's a shame you didn't get bloodwork done before and after this cycle as that is something that interests me but I appreciate you posting about your experiences. Just stay consistent after you stop it and you may drop some water so keep my updated with how you get on.

You have done good then. You have dropped a lot of weight (nearly 42 pounds). But sure I wouldn't recommend running dnp at higher doses for long periods. You could have probably just kept it at 400mg and just made sure your diet was perfect and your results would still be fantastic. Diet is everything dnp or not. In regards to handling doses whilst many people are super sensitive to DNP it's often portrayed online as this crazy/dangerous drug and everyone will be burning up on 1 cap per day and it's not really like that for most people. I have known people who were very scared to start it because they thought 1 cap per day was very dangerous but that isn't the case if people are sensible and respect it's strength. Most people could run 1 cap for a very long time but I still wouldn't recommend it. Good stuff matey. It's a shame you didn't get bloodwork done before and after this cycle as that is something that interests me but I appreciate you posting about your experiences. Just stay consistent after you stop it and you may drop some water so keep my updated with how you get on.

I've actually never had bloods on DNP. What are the common things you notice?

I think your sugar levels will be elevated since DNP "turns" you into a momentary diabetic.

I thought DNP lowers blood sugar and improves insulin sensitivity. They've been doing animal studies using a slow release version to see how effective it could be as a drug to treat diabetes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131