over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Optimum genotropin for fat burning?

SlickNYC

Registered
Just picked up some genotropin which I’m hoping is legit but I guess I’ll find out. I used to get serostim straight from the pharmacy from an aids patient who lived by me. He died about 3 years ago and I’ve tried gh 2x since and they were definitely bunk. The serostims woukd literally melt the fat off me- would see it start working in about 6-7 weeks and then after about 4 months I have a full six pack without losing much if any mass. Crazy. Now I’m paying more for the gh and I’m thinking of doing either 3 or 4 ius per day. Just curious if anyone has run both 3 and over 4 ius and if there a big difference with the fat burning? I actually never went below 4.5.

I would just run them the same as you did with the serostims

thanks guys- In the past I’ve run my gh first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and then eat my first meal 30 minutes later. I’ve also done it splitting my dose into 2 shots 1 in the AM And one PWO. Not sure how much difference this makes with fat burning. Darren- when you do yours gh - how long after your morning shot do you wait before you eat and do you consume high carbs with that meal? Also your PWO shot- let’s say I drive 20 minutes to my gym- do I need to bring the pen to the gym with me or do I wait the 20 minutes then shoot. Thx

Do you add insulin?

4iu is the perfect dose imo especially with insulin. I’d use 2iu (and do) without insulin.

Sorry for the newbie sounding questions it’s been awhile since I’ve run my pharmacy gh and honestly I forget exactly if I did anything specific but I was definitely more disciplined about everything back then.. lol. The last couple of kits I ran an got zero results I basically just took 4.5 ius first thing in morning on empty stomach and then like 45 minutes later I ate my normal breakfast. I woukd think that should be fine for fat burning purposes.

thanks guys- In the past I’ve run my gh first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and then eat my first meal 30 minutes later. I’ve also done it splitting my dose into 2 shots 1 in the AM And one PWO. Not sure how much difference this makes with fat burning. Darren- when you do yours gh - how long after your morning shot do you wait before you eat and do you consume high carbs with that meal? Also your PWO shot- let’s say I drive 20 minutes to my gym- do I need to bring the pen to the gym with me or do I wait the 20 minutes then shoot. Thx
So when I used gh previously it was just one shot low dosage but before that

I’d do upon waken cardio and fast for at least 3 hours then consume meal 1

then I’d pin it just when I got home from the gym didn’t take my gh with me shoot gh and 2iu insulin for the added benefit of igf1 then wait 40 min then consume a high carb protein meal low fat

Do you add insulin?

4iu is the perfect dose imo especially with insulin. I’d use 2iu (and do) without insulin.
Never used insulin. IMHO never found it necessary to for fat burning. I would go 4ius first thing in morning on empty stomach and then eat at least another 30 minutes before consuming anything. I do remember times when I used to drink grape juice to spike carbs after my shot but that was so long ago and forgot the reasoning behind that.

So when I used gh previously it was just one shot low dosage but before that

I’d do upon waken cardio and fast for at least 3 hours then consume meal 1

then I’d pin it just when I got home from the gym didn’t take my gh with me shoot gh and 2iu insulin for the added benefit of igf1 then wait 40 min then consume a high carb protein meal low fat
This protocol sounds good to me minus the insulin. Maybe I’ll try that with the fasted cardio. On days if you’re not doing cardio - just shoot upon waking and wait a couple of hours for first meal?

Do you monitor blood glucose levels on GH without insulin? I used to use GH at bigger dosages but my bg levels would slowly climb, fasted. So I had to stop.

inject l-carnitine is good/safe for fat burning too.

Edit - the exogenous slin is to drop your bg level. GH spikes it especially at those dosage levels.

Do you monitor blood glucose levels on GH without insulin? I used to use GH at bigger dosages but my bg levels would slowly climb, fasted. So I had to stop.
No I don’t. Didn’t think it was necessary at the 4ius and idk was just always nervous about insulin but maybe I should do it since I’m 50 yo now lol
Not do insulin but monitor blood sugar

This protocol sounds good to me minus the insulin. Maybe I’ll try that with the fasted cardio. On days if you’re not doing cardio - just shoot upon waking and wait a couple of hours for first meal?
Inject upon waken
Apple cider v

fast 3-4 hours until you begin to feel hungry if you can go longer do it 6 hours fast then begin eating

Yes, at least monitor your fasted level and educate yourself on the “dawn effect” as well as considering a more heavy monitor showing how fast you clear sugar levels through the day (eg +1 hour post meal, +2 hour post meal, etc)

inject l-carnitine is good/safe for fat burning too.

Edit - the exogenous slin is to drop your bg level. GH spikes it especially at those dosage levels.
You think it spiked it at 4,5 ius? I’ve never felt like
Inject upon waken
Apple cider v

fast 3-4 hours until you begin to feel hungry if you can go longer do it 6 hours fast then begin eating
thanks bro. How much ACV do you use? And I should still split into 2 doses right? Thx

thanks bro. How much ACV do you use? And I should still split into 2 doses right? Thx
See for yourself. Take a fasted reading then inject 4.5iu GH. It will go up in 20-30 minutes from IM inject.

Two things anybody in this game should have and use regular is:
BP cuff
BG monitor

I just shake the bottle pore enough into a glass dilute it then drink morning pre bed I also use it on all my meals as I love vinegar lol

See for yourself. Take a fasted reading then inject 4.5iu GH. It will go up in 20-30 minutes from IM inject.

Two things anybody in this game should have and use regular is:
BP cuff
BG monitor

agree with you and will pick one up. Besides that if it doesn’t go up it’s fake but I’m sure the fakes are made with something to spike it. But definitely gonna do that thanks for the advice guys.

I should’ve been doing this btw
It’s all good. It took me years to get a little more health conscious lol

The main thing is you do sooner or later. It also tends to have cascade effect on your decision making along the way too, in a positive way.

Cheers bro :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner