YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are USA labs doing general bloodwork again? What panel should I be doing?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Been a little while since I've done bloodwork, I know I know, I was thinking to add some T4 to my GH but I wanted to get everything checked first so I have a nice baseline since I've been cruising for the past few months.

I don't remember the name of the company I usually use to order them with, can't find the email to just run the same panel again.

Thanks!

I've gotten bloods twice during the last year. March and September. Labs were still doing blood draws.

I usually use privatemdlabs or lef.org when they are running a sale(and stock up).
There's several other sites but these are the two I stick to using.

I've gotten bloods twice during the last year. March and September. Labs were still doing blood draws.

I usually use privatemdlabs or lef.org when they are running a sale(and stock up).
There's several other sites but these are the two I stick to using.
Privatemedlabs that's the one I used last thank you! What panel do you usually pick up that works best for our purposes?

Thanks guys.....so what full panel should I be doing? I fucken deleted all my old emails like a jackass I can't figure out what I used last....

Thanks guys.....so what full panel should I be doing? I fucken deleted all my old emails like a jackass I can't figure out what I used last....
Its kind of an impossible answer to give since we don’t know your medical history or concerns...

Its kind of an impossible answer to give since we don’t know your medical history or concerns...

Honestly not looking for specifics just baseline before I start running gear again. Test levels, thyroid, blood levels, cholesterol.....I believe the one I used to pick up was the female hormone panel on privatemedlabs but I just wanted to be sure before I proceed.....

Honestly not looking for specifics just baseline before I start running gear again. Test levels, thyroid, blood levels, cholesterol.....I believe the one I used to pick up was the female hormone panel on privatemedlabs but I just wanted to be sure before I proceed.....
Sounds right man. Maybe add psa and vit D and pregnenolone/DHT/progesterone

@FrancisK I forgot free T is a useful number to know too. The female basic pattern just gives total T which is kinda useless.

@FrancisK I forgot free T is a useful number to know too. The female basic pattern just gives total T which is kinda useless.

Then it must not be the female panel that I normally get because it shows free test. Maybe I’ll contact them and see if they have me on file anywhere and can tell me the last panel I picked up. Thank you

I jost got blood work done at a VERY inexpensive place. Pay online, got to a Quest in our area with their requesition and I got my results back the next day. $35 for total test, $8 comperhensive metabolic panel. That are good in 32 different states.

link2labs.com

Thank you, I did end up getting the bloodwork done actually waiting on the results now.

Show us your blood work.

How much more awesome has the board been the last 24 hours.

Would you say it’s 4x as awesome and worth the cost of banning Freak Monster?

Oh man I can click on threads now with it being a spam jerk off fest...crazy!

I should have the results soon I’ll definitely have you guys look them over!

I’m still curious what their endgame was, why these douches from another board tried to take over this board. I’m sure some type of monetary gain....but what 🤔

Haha I guess we’ll never know!

I’m sure they’ll pop up again and try a more subtle angle. They always eventually reveal themselves though. Remember THE REAPER? 🙂

Haha THE REAPER!!!

Oh man fun times, remember the evo guys? They were hilariously annoying

Just remember that with Private MD labs there's now a HUGE price increase with the LabCorp test so make sure to pick the test and use the Quest option. Much more inline with the "old" LabCorp pricing.

Just remember that with Private MD labs there's now a HUGE price increase with the LabCorp test so make sure to pick the test and use the Quest option. Much more inline with the "old" LabCorp pricing.

Yep I sure did thank you, the pricing on labcorp vs quest was pretty silly...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131