YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sogroya is a new long-acting human growth hormone therapy that is administered once a week via injection under the skin

I think that we already talked about it here. Another small company needed to sell out to big pharma just to get their drug approved.

This only returns us to the old discussions about the transient, pulsetile nature of GH. It's the IGF that needs to be consistently elevated, while GH is best in pulses. The problem is that people rely on GH for IGF which isn't that bad.

I think that we already talked about it here. Another small company needed to sell out to big pharma just to get their drug approved.

This only returns us to the old discussions about the transient, pulsetile nature of GH. It's the IGF that needs to be consistently elevated, while GH is best in pulses. The problem is that people rely on GH for IGF which isn't that bad.
What about people who convert Igf1 poorly

I do agree and prefer daily dosing split purely for the purpose of fat burning.

long acting I doubt will have this effect as much is split dosages

What about people who convert Igf1 poorly

I do agree and prefer daily dosing split purely for the purpose of fat burning.

long acting I doubt will have this effect as much is split dosages
Well that simply affirms such a position that a person should base their stack with exogenous IGF. IGF is for pure anabolism as the outside cellular membrane component corresponding with the inside nuclear membrane component of the androgen receptor.

The common understanding is a pathway of ANDROGEN>mTOR>IGF. This is specific to anabolism. GH is more of a "soma" master-general hormone, doing many things. You need consistent androgens, consistent leucine, and consistent IGF. GH is great, doing more, but IGF is the foundation of the straight forward anabolic pathway.

I question the heiarchy around here anymore, but I remember when B-Boy stated that he made his best gains with IGF-1Lr3, confirming my research.

IGF, constantly elevated to match your androgens, while GH is best pulsatile. DATBTRUE.

Well that simply affirms such a position that a person should base their stack with exogenous IGF. IGF is for pure anabolism as the outside cellular membrane component corresponding with the inside nuclear membrane component of the androgen receptor.

The common understanding is a pathway of ANDROGEN>mTOR>IGF. This is specific to anabolism. GH is more of a "soma" master-general hormone, doing many things. You need consistent androgens, consistent leucine, and consistent IGF. GH is great, doing more, but IGF is the foundation of the straight forward anabolic pathway.

I question the heiarchy around here anymore, but I remember when B-Boy stated that he made his best gains with IGF-1Lr3, confirming my research.

IGF, constantly elevated to match your androgens, while GH is best pulsatile. DATBTRUE.
How much leucine do you recommend and do you split that with certain meals like am pre post that’s interesting. Would combination eaa do the same effect or better as straight leucine for protein synthesis

How much leucine do you recommend and do you split that with certain meals like am pre post that’s interesting. Would combination eaa do the same effect or better as straight leucine for protein synthesis
There are others better than me at that. I'm been staring down BCAA vs ECA vs pure Leucine for a while now, even acetyl Leucine.

Testosterone is a buck a week. MK677 is kick ass for IGF, better than it is for GH. They are both a buck a week if you know what your doing.

Every once in awhile a moderator steps in and claims something like " all you need is Test then more Test, next sprinkle in some GH". There you go anyone can do it, once the test us in your system the work on is EZ.

I just do not want to hear some petty publicist claim that their twinkletoe talent is some great *hunk* above me, as anyone can do it, Captain America. Poorsville

There are others better than me at that. I'm been staring down BCAA vs ECA vs pure Leucine for a while now, even acetyl Leucine.

Testosterone is a buck a week. MK677 is kick ass for IGF, better than it is for GH. They are both a buck a week if you know what your doing.

Every once in awhile a moderator steps in and claims something like " all you need is Test then more Test, next sprinkle in some GH". There you go anyone can do it, once the test us in your system the work on is EZ.

I just do not want to hear some petty publicist claim that their twinkletoe talent is some great *hunk* above me, as anyone can do it, Captain America. Poorsville
Mk677 had my blood sugars sky high and hunger was uncontrollable and didn’t experience the fat loss benefits hgh brings got fatter from the amount of food I ate while on it along with the 10lbs you gain week one from the mk677 hands where bloated and severe pumps at 25mg but I did read 5mg provided igf1 increase but unsure if that also has hunger didn’t fully read the guys post

all other aspects extreme fullness pumps however where brilliant better than gh

You’re literally wasting your time talking to that person above you bro

It’s just complete nonsense they’re spouting.

His information seems good I don’t see any nonsense ?
Honestly, thank you. I posted a comment about being attacked by him as he is a big game animal that attacked me. All the intelligent people left this place because of people such as him.
This is big boy stuff. You have no idea what I have have to face while some people live their lives. Some times I seem a bit off because of what I have to deal with.

Honestly, thank you. I posted a comment about being attacked by him as he is a big game animal that attacked me. All the intelligent people left this place because of people such as him.
This is big boy stuff. You have no idea what I have have to face while some people live their lives. Some times I seem a bit off because of what I have to deal with.
I think we should all just get along and not hate if someone misquotes or says the wrong thing then be told but I’m not going to hate anyone as I’m not a expert at all and I enjoy to learn a lot and see everyone’s view and better ways how they did something and learn from it

and help is much as i can I don’t want any negativity

I think we should all just get along and not hate if someone misquotes or says the wrong thing then be told but I’m not going to hate anyone as I’m not a expert at all and I enjoy to learn a lot and see everyone’s view and better ways how they did something and learn from it

and help is much as i can I don’t want any negativity
Hey negativity differentiates. We don't have to be a "pussycat" about it, but if a person wants to be simply stupid, then that is a negativity beyond debate.

A big game animal. I thought that I gave that guy the benefit of the doubt when he claimed that pramipexole, the best, was useless. I was mum about criticism. I thought that he was a compadre in fun here, so I was easy on that du_b@$$. Nonetheless, he was a wild lion of sorts, suddenly mauling me. Maybe I'll cry. I'm a pussy too.

Okay, first off, a lion swimming in the ocean? Lions don't like water. lf you'd placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that'd make sense.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws