over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying away from Testosterone?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The title is a little misleading sorry...
But I wanted your guys thoughts on such.

It's seems that many guys are sticking to true trt dosages of test while blasting other compounds for gains.
Some guys are doing deca only cycles. Example that more plates more hair (I mean dates) guy has a nice article about using deca only (think he said npp) and added topical estradiol for to keep libido.

Sounds fucking brilliant (NPP + estradiol) ;)

I’m all for thinking outside the box but that guy is pretty retarded. He sure doesn’t think so though, does he? :)
I think he said not to use pills but just a lil topical.
I was like huh?
Still good read though even if I don't get it.

Interested in this approach myself and wikl be applying it moving forward. Supposedly you don’t need to estradiol at 600mgs of npp. A great stack is primo and deca or npp and no test.

No idea. It produces methylated estrogen and also is liver toxic and promotes liver adenoma growth so it’s probably a shitty substitute. I’ve done it though, I guess a “bridge” lol
I think you’re right so if worried about e2 then just do 100mg test.

U guys are way to deep into this silly crap- just take some test and another compound if u want and eat and hit the gym-u are ripping this up 100 mg if this 10 mg of that - u Wasting ur time with this silly nonsense
It’s just a thread on the internet. Don’t sweat it man. I do agree the NPP+estradiol combo is silly/masturbatory :)

In my twenties your approach worked well but I did have high BP and edema and mood was never stable. I like to take a cautious approach so 100-150mg test + GH and a low dose anabolic works for me now that I’m older.

But yeah YMMV

U guys are way to deep into this silly crap- just take some test and another compound if u want and eat and hit the gym-u are ripping this up 100 mg if this 10 mg of that - u Wasting ur time with this silly nonsense
Test brings about more sides, especially the sides of other compounds.
Old pros thought test was dirty.

I prefer lower dose testosterone in general. If someone wants to run a cycle with low test and high EQ, wouldn't it make sense to supplement estradiol directly to counteract the estrogen lowering effects of EQ?

I haven't tried this. I'm just wondering why the online advice is always to add dbol or more test when the problem is low estradiol.

The title is a little misleading sorry...
But I wanted your guys thoughts on such.

It's seems that many guys are sticking to true trt dosages of test while blasting other compounds for gains.
Some guys are doing deca only cycles. Example that more plates more hair (I mean dates) guy has a nice article about using deca only (think he said npp) and added topical estradiol for to keep libido.
Thanks for helping me as I already hate that dude and feel he’s a retard.

Could 10mg of dbol produce the Right amount?
Well, it was prescribed HRT way back when but it was abandoned in favor of testosterone. I think because of the long term health consequences even at 10-15mg/day. That said, it was apparently used by lots of people without issue for years. So i suppose it would be ok for a 12 week cycle.

For what it’s worth I’ve experimented with low test-high tren, deca by itself, high test and whatever else and came to the conclusion that the differences are negligible. I found diet more relevant as opposed to the shit I pin in terms of my physique. In terms of how I’ve felt during these experiments is a different story. Not to mention we’re all going to react different, so maybe your best bet is to experiment on yourself?

Interested in this approach myself and wikl be applying it moving forward. Supposedly you don’t need to estradiol at 600mgs of npp. A great stack is primo and deca or npp and no test.
Makes a great combo. D-bol was developed as oral TRT to replace methyl-testosterone. Used 5-10mg daily for 6 weeks on 4 weeks off. Off topic but I like D-bol 15mg daily for M-F for longer periods. Blood work shows minimal effects.

I am about to start one without test. Will be my first official run as I naturally aromatize very bad. Will keep everyone updated. This will get me to my next MP show

Makes a great combo. D-bol was developed as oral TRT to replace methyl-testosterone. Used 5-10mg daily for 6 weeks on 4 weeks off. Off topic but I like D-bol 15mg daily for M-F for longer periods. Blood work shows minimal effects.
I am planning to use 50mg of dhea a couple times a week which can also work, as well? If not , I may try the low dose dbol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws