over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

19nor Mental Sides, Your Experience; Tren vs. NPP and Deca

Personally I’ve found using Selegiline at 2.5 mg/day really helps with the mental aspect. It also helps with Deca/tren dick that Selegiline doesn’t quite fix while on them.
I stumbled upon this about 10 years ago when I quite my prescribed adderall and replaced with Selegiline.
*that cabergoline doesn’t quite fix

tren...horrible depression coming off
deca... gets me big and strong but deca dick/shut down
npp... no real sides..ran it with prop...lean

I've never had a mental or emotional sides from taking Deca.

Though I'd always taken deca with Pramipexole so I'm not sure how that effected things. I've read about Pramipexole making some people more impulsive and picking up addictive behaviors that weren't present in the past, but this was with higher doses for people that actually have Parkinson's [Anyways that's all pretty off topic]. I've never dealt with deca dick only the prolactin side effect.
My sleep is poor already so I've never given much consideration to Tren. Pramipexole greatly improved my sleep which is why I never switched to caber. It's also a lot cheaper.

Yes I get mental sides from it.
When young I didn’t notice it, perhaps I was just naive. Who knows....
But anything besides test messes with my head now.
Plus I’d get night sweats on npp that rivaled tren.
I have a family, a career and a business that require me to be on point all the time.
No time to be acting like a douche.
Test, gh, sprinkle in some slin now and then... that’s it.
If u can’t grow or lean out with that... something else is very off IMO

Yall gonna make me run test, primo and GH, aren't ya? brb buying powerball ticket

Lol that's still a very good possibility, though. Everyone and their family keeps recommending that over and over again, or just test and GH. The test/npp/mast may still happen, however, so still welcome any more input on NPP vs other 19nors in reference to triggering anxiety, depression, etc

Something tells me I may just leave it well enough alone, especially considering what guys like @Fit2Serve say it does to them, personally. I have a feeling I'll fall into that bracket

Thanks yall, keep em coming, but see, it's all over the place lol

It's such an individual thing I doubt I'll be satisfied with an answer until I try it myself, I'm stubborn like that. Two things are for sure, I don't want anything that's going to make me feel like tren and I don't want anything fuckin with my dick lol All bets are off, with that one. NPP seems a bit of crap shoot, one these fronts
Npp is really really good man
But everyone reacts different to every compound. I say try it if you feel it's not you thing .you can always drop it. It's fast acting so it will leave the system quick
I always read about something I want to try and see what everyone reacts to it and gets out of it.then I just try it to see how I react.

That being said.sometimes it's better not to read how everyone reacts to something or side effects. And just run it and see what happens. I think once we read about all possible side effects we end up feeling we getting it too when using it.and it can be all in the head just because we read it

I have run Test 500, NPP 400 with Mast or Primo MANY times. Zero mental sides for me.

Tren gives me some anxiety but it increases my libido significantly. Tren also dries out my joints to some degree. Both deca & NPP lowered my sex significantly, lubricated my joints, and caused me to feel depressed.

This thread is about the mental effects of 19nors. Trestolone treats me better mentally compared to tren or nandrolone.

Trest beats tren in every way for me except when it comes to looking shredded. It's better for building muscle and for losing fat. It just hides some of the fat loss results with extra water weight.

Trest beats nand in every way for me except when it comes to joint pain relief. It's the superior muscle builder by far.

Yeah, MENT actually makes you feel good and doesn't give you sides in the bedroom. I get some joint pain relief from it to... Similar to running a little drol. You also need much much less in dosing mg than NPP or even tren.

No problems with deca, it gives me sense of well-being. So I never saw a reason to try npp. Tren will fuck my head up, I'm not sure if I'll ever use it again. The last few times I did, it was acetate, so it would clear quickly if I ran into trouble. My last run with tren, a few years ago, was prop/tren/adrol all at 100mg per day. I made it 3 weeks...lol. the results were amazing, but my body just couldn't handle it.

Also, tren pellets are attainable if u look hard enough. Learn to make your own, don't make it a 1 day effort, let those pellets soak. I think I went 5 days. This tren is IME far better than from powders.

No problems with deca, it gives me sense of well-being. So I never saw a reason to try npp. Tren will fuck my head up, I'm not sure if I'll ever use it again. The last few times I did, it was acetate, so it would clear quickly if I ran into trouble. My last run with tren, a few years ago, was prop/tren/adrol all at 100mg per day. I made it 3 weeks...lol. the results were amazing, but my body just couldn't handle it.

Also, tren pellets are attainable if u look hard enough. Learn to make your own, don't make it a 1 day effort, let those pellets soak. I think I went 5 days. This tren is IME far better than from powders.

The Tren Gods promised to show mercy on me so long as I never trespass their realm again, but you've still got me curious lol

I thought they added estrogen to the pellets now, making the he's both fatter and more muscular, is that no longer the case?

Yeah. Soaking over night/time seems to be the preferred method as opposed to baking.

The Tren Gods promised to show mercy on me so long as I never trespass their realm again, but you've still got me curious lol

I thought they added estrogen to the pellets now, making the he's both fatter and more muscular, is that no longer the case?
No, don't buy those. Finaplix and component th, can be found. Hard to find, but possible.

Pellets with tren and estradiol are given to steers (neutered bulls). Pellets with tren only are given to heifers (females). That's what I read, anyway. I'd rather just buy the 99.9% pure raws.

54 years old. Just started 300mg of deca and 50mg prop a week. Feels great. joints feel great. I was avoiding deca for a long time because i do not want to gain weight. But i keep my diet in check and its working well. no bloat just strong and full.

54 years old. Just started 300mg of deca and 50mg prop a week. Feels great. joints feel great. I was avoiding deca for a long time because i do not want to gain weight. But i keep my diet in check and its working well. no bloat just strong and full.
50mg prop a week? Do you mean test prop or NPP? Either way, how are you measuring out or even bothering with running anything with a prop ester ONCe a week!?

50mg prop a week? Do you mean test prop or NPP? Either way, how are you measuring out or even bothering with running anything with a prop ester ONCe a week!?
test prop 25mg on monday and thursday. Just dont seem to need more this way. normally i would use 50mg 3x per week. With the deca i dont feel the need. Without the deca then I need to keep the 150mgs. At 54 Im trying the less is more approach.

test prop 25mg on monday and thursday. Just dont seem to need more this way. normally i would use 50mg 3x per week. With the deca i dont feel the need. Without the deca then I need to keep the 150mgs. At 54 Im trying the less is more approach.
Your blood levels would be all over the place dosing prop twice a week. You do understand how half-lives work right?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws