over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Saladio

You're an addict. Its curable and completely reversible. Enough said. If I can't convince you no one can. But type 2 diabetes is a diet induced disease and you sound like a fat ass that can't give up their 700 carbs everyday. If you want to play the victim and make yourself helpless against it, that's your decision.
Right I look fat lol
But okay so listening to your internet advice if I go back on 50g carbs which is way to low for me fast metabolism will I be cured for life I’m willing to do this if you are confident in your words that I can then enjoy my carbs after that

I'm saying after you cure it, you can tolerate carbs effectively like the rest of us, but you need to fix it first. One meal a day of steak and eggs for a month would do it. No fucking carbs. Let your body resensitize to insulin. That's it.

I'm saying after you cure it, you can tolerate carbs effectively like the rest of us, but you need to fix it first. One meal a day of steak and eggs for a month would do it. No fucking carbs. Let your body resensitize to insulin. That's it.
Right well since I didn’t do zero carbs I will take that advice and try it.

Allow me to reiterate that. Both dose and frequency need to come down. Your pancreas still releases insulin on a meal even if it's just protein and fat. So ONE meal a day, zero carbs. And dont go back to the diet that made you diabetic in the first place. If anything backload carbs after workouts and have low carb days with higher fat.

Allow me to reiterate that. Both dose and frequency need to come down. Your pancreas still releases insulin on a meal even if it's just protein and fat. So ONE meal a day, zero carbs. And dont go back to the diet that made you diabetic in the first place. If anything backload carbs after workouts and have low carb days with higher fat.
I’m not sure what did it diet wise I only found out after dieting was over got them taken in hospital and seen my blood sugars where high but prior I began hgh so it could have Been any factor but 2 years suffered blurred vision peeing constant itchy skin but never checked blood sugars.

my hbac1 from the low carbs and dieting did temporary solve it 33

but 3 weeks later eating more just to maintain weight fill out a little from dnp clen low carb depletion etc it went up to a hbca1 of 46 and if I didn’t consume carbs blood sugar would go dangerously low

I will try this begin monday gutted because I just ordered and got 5kg of cream of rice but I’m going to try and solve it with no carbs and report back

I was only diagnosed 8 weeks ago so who knows. But symptoms for 2 years that I didn’t think it be blood sugar being high.

Yeah drop the growth while you are reversing it. You will respond better to everything once you regain insulin sensitivity.

Avoid anything that fucks with blood sugar, clen, dnp, alcohol, tobacco. It can make your cravings worse.

I'm excited for you. You better be diabetes free next fucking month. Let me know, so I can stroke my ego because I cured yo ass.lol. But seriously, you can do it. Your diet was basically a daily carb load. You'll be fine once you fix it and alter your intake appropriately.

I'm excited for you. You better be diabetes free next fucking month. Let me know, so I can stroke my ego because I cured yo ass.lol. But seriously, you can do it. Your diet was basically a daily carb load. You'll be fine once you fix it and alter your intake appropriately.
Lol I hope so yeah not going to lie I was a real carb junkie lol tough i was trying the whole low protein thing

Yeah the low protein thing is attractive, less money, and easier. I thought Mike Meltzer was on to something too.lol. 80 grams of protein a day. And it can work, but it will ruin your health. Higher protein is no bullshit. A hard lesson learned. And you need more the older you get. I can't even do whey protein, dairy gives me a sneezing fit, it's retarded. But I still do a couple of 16oz liquid egg whites a day with a tablespoon of strawberry or chocolate hersheys syrup to get an extra 100 grams a day.

Oh and for the "egg whites aren't as bioavailable until they are cooked" crowd. They are the BEST protein.

Yeah the low protein thing is attractive, less money, and easier. I thought Mike Meltzer was on to something too.lol. 80 grams of protein a day. And it can work, but it will ruin your health. Higher protein is no bullshit. A hard lesson learned. And you need more the older you get. I can't even do whey protein, dairy gives me a sneezing fit, it's retarded. But I still do a couple of 16oz liquid egg whites a day with a tablespoon of strawberry or chocolate hersheys syrup to get an extra 100 grams a day.
Yeah all go back up 450g a day
I will also be reviewing dnp and writing it here which I’m doing definitely if anything that will help with the no Carbs and I need to do this

I'm 5'8" 220, so not a super big guy, but big enough at 41 years old. I fast as long as possible during the day have a egg white protein shake at between noon and 3, have another prior to my food meal at night which is whatever the fuck I want.lol. So anywhere from 150 to 200 grams a day. If I were still trying to gain, I'd have at least 300 gram per day though.

I believe that these 2 quotes are still true, and although there are exceptions and personal circumstances, you will be fine if you always keep them in mind:

"If man made it, don't eat it."

"If it tastes good, spit it out."

Jack Lalanne
And Dr. Barry Groves, “Civilized man is the only animal clever enough to manufacture its own food, and the only animal stupid enough to eat it.”

Just out of curiosity, what is your stack? Test dose? You look great!
I was using mainly deca base no test for the last 2 years it worked well but crossing back over to test it’s just needed even trt

good thing about deca no acne not a single spot but only get that on test dbol not even tren gives me a spot

I got up to 321lbs without test base deca eq but sexdrive wasn’t great normal and I’d need dbol or something else in for some estrogen conversion which I did use but acne sucks

best look ever 286lbs just before last years lockdown no test but then started cramping bad on deca when I was on gh

Last year when gyms opened I was a small fat lost a lot of muscle 6 months no gym 260 dieted 13 weeks until gyms closed then over did it but now sitting at 241lbs today no gym nothing in 8 weeks

Next blast something like this if not eq will use trest at 150mg

test 750-1gram
600eq
400 mast e
drol in and out

goal will be 270 but not a sloppy 270 if I can reach this by the end of the year that be cool

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws