over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying away from Testosterone?

Sounds fucking brilliant (NPP + estradiol) ;)

I’m all for thinking outside the box but that guy is pretty retarded. He sure doesn’t think so though, does he? :)

This is the same guy who did videos stating as a fact that DHB was extremely liver toxic, all without citing any studies or blood work. He is also like 6'1" and still wears lifts and boots and has his hair styled to make himself look taller. I am no one to judge people about insecurities, but that just seems a little odd. Some of his content is pretty amusing though... Like Doucette you just gotta sometimes take what they are saying mostly for entertainment value.

After doing deca as a base for around 2 years without any testosterone i gained muscle I was just as strong sexdrive wasn’t outrageous but normal

however I was just as bloated despite not is much oestrogen conversion especially in the cheeks no matter what long acting deca produces a bloated face on me and many others I have discussed this with others could be dosage related or the fact deca holds more sodium retention and the carb intake but on another anabolic same diet the cheeks are not bloated so it’s one of them factors causing it. then comes the extreme cramps that just made me stop using it

I would now always have test in there even at low dose purely for its dht benefits or have mast in just feel better keeps things functioning and dbol another I can’t use due to cramping and it’s the only anabolic that gives me acne and then rubbish ldl hdl.

so now it back to high test mod eq mod high mast which provides no negatives sides like the above mainly extreme muscle cramps.

you need test as a base. any any steroid you take will hinder your natural test production if not completely shut you down. so taking something other then test is dumb! i also wanna note "TRT" "HRT" is test only!! it's not deca not anavar not EQ or in addition to test. IF YOU ARE TAKING ANYTHING OTHER THEN "TEST" IT'S NOT TRT OR HRT!

I don’t get it either. Why not just use 100-150mg test a week with your anabolic of choice and make your own estradiol from the test base.
He's trying to save his hair. The protocol will lead to almost no DHT. Sounds like a nightmare to me but anyways...

I've always wanted to run just my TRT dose then add in 500-600mg a week of Primobolan and see what happens.
Whenever I've run my prep the last few years I just bumped up the test and added a little Masteron then the last 5-6 weeks a little tren. But I've always wondered if just adding in a bunch of Primobolan would be better

I've always wanted to run just my TRT dose then add in 500-600mg a week of Primobolan and see what happens.
Whenever I've run my prep the last few years I just bumped up the test and added a little Masteron then the last 5-6 weeks a little tren. But I've always wondered if just adding in a bunch of Primobolan would be better

I did this in the summer of 2018, 200 mg/week test and 600 mg/week primo. It worked, but my estradiol number dropped by 60 - 70% compared to TRT alone. My sex drive was lower than normal through the whole cycle.

I did this in the summer of 2018, 200 mg/week test and 600 mg/week primo. It worked, but my estradiol number dropped by 60 - 70% compared to TRT alone. My sex drive was lower than normal through the whole cycle.
So, in your case, primo did exert downward pressure on your E2 as masteron is generally thought to? I'm only asking because I place more value on your experience than the generic guy on reddit. It almost seemed like overnight primo became an AI on reddit after one or two guys posted about that.

Makes a great combo. D-bol was developed as oral TRT to replace methyl-testosterone. Used 5-10mg daily for 6 weeks on 4 weeks off. Off topic but I like D-bol 15mg daily for M-F for longer periods. Blood work shows minimal effects.
I wrote that wrong. It's 6 on, 2 off for D-bol as TRT when it was originally prescribed for it.

This is some good info. So if you did that over would you go to 400mg test? What are the options? Add estradiol, dbol, test etc. I’m about to add primo to my stack which is 90mg test p, 225mg parabolan, 200mg mast e. Maybe it’s smarter to run 250-300mg test per week if I’m gonna go with 200mg primo ace per day oral

I prefer lower test these days as I have already built my bulk of size that I am gonna build and I don’t like being bloated. If ultimate size is your goal good luck getting huge with low/no test. you will have to run very high anabolics and then you are running into a different host of sides.
my current cycle is 250 sust, 400 mast, 400 eq, 500 deca and it works well for me. The 500 deca actaully gives me minimal bloat

This is some good info. So if you did that over would you go to 400mg test? What are the options? Add estradiol, dbol, test etc. I’m about to add primo to my stack which is 90mg test p, 225mg parabolan, 200mg mast e. Maybe it’s smarter to run 250-300mg test per week if I’m gonna go with 200mg primo ace per day oral

Everyone is diferent

Im on 100 mg test e , 700 mg primo e going on 5 month now

Bloodwork every 6 weeks , no problems with e2 , no crash , no ai

Remeber acusing me for mast or winy in other thread ?

To give you an idea ... that was only primo + trt but for the photo i have droped test and was on aromasin

Everyone responds diferently ... that being said , through my years and seeing bloodwork from other bbs primo shouldnt drop e2

Now , in this age no one knows what he is running as sad as it is many put mast for primo and tbh if someone hasnt used the real stuff and just goes from what he reads i bet most wouldnt be able tell if primo or mast

Also i didnt used test for many years and for my e2 to drop and me to feel it i needed to stay on more than 10 weeks for this to happenand remeber this with zero test nada

Its the reason i started using test , cause my e2 was drop to zero on contest preps of 16-20 weeks

If i could go back i wouldnt use it and stayed doinh anabolics only 6-8 weeks on 6 weeks off

Saying this i never wanted be 300 lbs , i started to lift to look like padilla,robinson,nubret and those guys

He's trying to save his hair. The protocol will lead to almost no DHT. Sounds like a nightmare to me but anyways...
Back in the day deca/dianabol cycles were common. So Deca only popped in there now and then. I recall having brain fog and of course numb dick when deca was either alone of the main ingredient.

Everyone is different, but personally...

Over the last 28 years I've been using steroids, one thing I've definitely learned is that I can run cycles without Test and still gain plenty of muscle. When I started using steroids in 1992, I sometimes did Deca only cycles at 400mg per week and gained muscle and strength. Later, I did a Tren and Anadrol cycle and gained plenty of muscle and lost fat.

But although I could build muscle with those cycles, I had no libido at all. Looking at a sexy woman was just like looking at a street sign or a piece of furniture, it registered nothing in my brain and I didn't desire sex at all. Even masturbating to try to get to sleep at night was just flopping a wet noodle around, no desire and no erection at all.

But as soon as I added even a little Test...bang! I had a great libido, erections, and wanted to fuck every sexy woman I saw. On Test and Tren or Test and Masteron, even the ugly women looked sexy as hell LOL.

So for me personally, Test is necessary if I want to have a libido along with building muscle. Which is the point, of course. I got into bodybuilding in large part because I wanted the girls and the glory. If you can't have both, you may have success in bodybuilding, but that's a pretty empty existence. Sex is or should be important to all of us. If it wasn't important to our parents, we wouldn't be here.

Just my own opinion and experiences, everyone is different and has to find what works for them.

Everyone is different, but personally...

Over the last 28 years I've been using steroids, one thing I've definitely learned is that I can run cycles without Test and still gain plenty of muscle. When I started using steroids in 1992, I sometimes did Deca only cycles at 400mg per week and gained muscle and strength. Later, I did a Tren and Anadrol cycle and gained plenty of muscle and lost fat.

But although I could build muscle with those cycles, I had no libido at all. Looking at a sexy woman was just like looking at a street sign or a piece of furniture, it registered nothing in my brain and I didn't desire sex at all. Even masturbating to try to get to sleep at night was just flopping a wet noodle around, no desire and no erection at all.

But as soon as I added even a little Test...bang! I had a great libido, erections, and wanted to fuck every sexy woman I saw. On Test and Tren or Test and Masteron, even the ugly women looked sexy as hell LOL.

So for me personally, Test is necessary if I want to have a libido along with building muscle. Which is the point, of course. I got into bodybuilding in large part because I wanted the girls and the glory. If you can't have both, you may have success in bodybuilding, but that's a pretty empty existence. Sex is or should be important to all of us. If it wasn't important to our parents, we wouldn't be here.

Just my own opinion and experiences, everyone is different and has to find what works for them.
Exactly the same did deca base no test sexdrive was normal low not crazy high test tren mast was the craziest for me like outrageous test is best even like you said trt level

Only time I dont use test is when I run Trestolone(MENT)

I wrote that wrong. It's 6 on, 2 off for D-bol as TRT when it was originally prescribed for it.
You got any links for this? Not having any luck finding HRT info regarding Methandienone

You got any links for this? Not having any luck finding HRT info regarding Methandienone
Only what I can find on Wiki now. I can't remember where I read the dosing protocol.

Only what I can find on Wiki now. I can't remember where I read the dosing protocol.
alright, thanks, the search continues...

Test is for growing. High doses of test is unmatched for growth, especially with hGH. That being said once you are looking to cut or maintain, test at 10 to 20mg per day, 350 max per week, and intermittent anabolics are best for health. I believe high doses of test are detrimental to health eventually. You see it everyday. Queefer, Chris250, board members that croaked probably doing too much test into older age. Use a small amount of test for biological purposes, make up the rest with equipoise or even tren or primo. Way healthier in my opinion. You want blow up your heart and blow out your filter/kidneys? Abuse test nonstop, increase water retention, estrogen, blood volume and blood pressure. That will fucking do it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws