over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paul Saladio

Yeah I think test is the absolute best for growth but the absolute worst for health at high doses. You want to blow out a filter, increase blood volume, water retention and pressure. Aka kidney problems. The older I get the more test has negatively affected me. I'm on 50mg of test cyp per day and running 50 mg of trestolone acetate per day with 125mg of eq per day and dry as shit, waist is tight. Face doesn't look like a fucking baloon.lol. But I'm always tempted to jack up the test and look bigger. I hate that.

Yeah I think test is the absolute best for growth but the absolute worst for health at high doses. You want to blow out a filter, increase blood volume, water retention and pressure. Aka kidney problems. The older I get the more test has negatively affected me. I'm on 50mg of test cyp per day and running 50 mg of trestolone acetate per day with 125mg of eq per day and dry as shit, waist is tight. Face doesn't look like a fucking baloon.lol. But I'm always tempted to jack up the test and look bigger. I hate that.
That’s what I don’t want the moon face I’m totally done with big weight gain if it’s all water and fat

I’m going to start low on test gage response then slowly raise if needed I totally believe test is best for muscle tissue gain over anything else

how’s trest do you get the temp increase?

^ I felt that only when on mtren I could feel the heat come of my body lying down it was crazy lol

it seems stupid if I run high test with trest though estrogen through the roof blood pressure spikes and all this

That’s what I don’t want the moon face I’m totally done with big weight gain if it’s all water and fat

I’m going to start low on test gage response then slowly raise if needed I totally believe test is best for muscle tissue gain over anything else

how’s trest do you get the temp increase?

^ I felt that only when on mtren I could feel the heat come of my body lying down it was crazy lol

it seems stupid if I run high test with trest though estrogen through the roof blood pressure spikes and all this
Trest is awesome, solid lean gains if test is lower. When I ran test at 700mg it was similar to tren with the sides, insomnia was a bitch and had to run letro everyday. But 50mg per day has me still getting night sweats, it's a better fat burner than tren. If I competed, I'd run trest up until 3 weeks out them switch to tren just because of the water. Which still isn't crazy with low test but to get peeled it would be necessary.

I wouldn't run trest if bodyfat was over 10%. You'll get tits because you aromatize like a bitch.lol. But equipoise helps keep estro low and along with low bodyfat, trest is the shit.

I wouldn't run trest if bodyfat was over 10%. You'll get tits because you aromatize like a bitch.lol. But equipoise helps keep estro low and along with low bodyfat, trest is the shit.
Lolol yeah would you say keep test just trt then if using trest at 150mg I’m going too run trest for 8 weeks with 300tren a forget not mast but tren a instead extra recomp

Run test at 150 to 400 max, bump up trest to 350mg per week, switch it out for tren 175-350mg per week come summer. Max fat burning and muscle retention/building then drop the water.

And it’s Paul saladino. My bad

My business partner at TN {Doug}....Paul Saladino is one of his best friends. I (and Doug) also lean toward carbohydrates being overstated in the human diet with Protein and Fat being the keys to all things. But i also dont believe in totally eliminating everything to the point of driving yourself insane either. Its crazy how cult like these diets have become and its 100% or 0%.....there is no in between. Take this to the bank though: Paul lives and breaths every single thing he proposes. He never deviates. There are no cheat meals, he will bring his own food everywhere or he wont eat it. Bags of organs, meats, testicles, liver etc LOL....the whole gamut. He does not deviate!

And to each his own....the only problem I have with Paul's and Shawns Bakers diatribe is who they perceive as the enemy. The enemy is not vegans!!! Vegans are people that because of a belief system or morals or whatever do not want to eat animal byproducts. So be it. So they have a vegan lifestyle. A vegan lifestyle is alot healthier than the millions of people that eat like total SHITE every day with processed carbs and manufactured foods. I dont see why Paul and Shawn ravage vegans constantly when the truth of the matter is people who eat all the processed packaged sugar laden man made foods in the grocery store....are the people they should be trying to reach. Is a Vegan diet lacking? Yes pretty much its lacking some key particulars but a vegan will far outlive someone who eats processed foods day in day out. So I dont get the memes and the vile attacks.....they should be tooling on the guy walking out of the donut shop 6 X a week

My business partner at TN {Doug}....Paul Saladino is one of his best friends. I (and Doug) also lean toward carbohydrates being overstated in the human diet with Protein and Fat being the keys to all things. But i also dont believe in totally eliminating everything to the point of driving yourself insane either. Its crazy how cult like these diets have become and its 100% or 0%.....there is no in between. Take this to the bank though: Paul lives and breaths every single thing he proposes. He never deviates. There are no cheat meals, he will bring his own food everywhere or he wont eat it. Bags of organs, meats, testicles, liver etc LOL....the whole gamut. He does not deviate!

And to each his own....the only problem I have with Paul's and Shawns Bakers diatribe is who they perceive as the enemy. The enemy is not vegans!!! Vegans are people that because of a belief system or morals or whatever do not want to eat animal byproducts. So be it. So they have a vegan lifestyle. A vegan lifestyle is alot healthier than the millions of people that eat like total SHITE every day with processed carbs and manufactured foods. I dont see why Paul and Shawn ravage vegans constantly when the truth of the matter is people who eat all the processed packaged sugar laden man made foods in the grocery store....are the people they should be trying to reach. Is a Vegan diet lacking? Yes pretty much its lacking some key particulars but a vegan will far outlive someone who eats processed foods day in day out. So I dont get the memes and the vile attacks.....they should be tooling on the guy walking out of the donut shop 6 X a week

I agree, he does get pretty defensive about vegans. And like you pointed out, someone who packs ziplock bags of testicles and spleens for “snacks” isn’t making a supplement company (nosetotail) just to make a buck.

I enjoy his podcasts about metabolic disease, endothelial inflammation, etc. now about all the lectins, oxalates, sulphoraphane he doesn’t like, that’s beyond my studies.

except beans....he hates beans, and beans fuck me up. We agree on that.

I also posted about Stan efferding “vertical diet”....it’s red meat heavy, some eggs, citrus fruits, a few easily digestible veggies, and white rice for “energy balance”

oh and Paul is now eating honey so I don’t think he is pure “keto or death” anymore.

I agree, he does get pretty defensive about vegans. And like you pointed out, someone who packs ziplock bags of testicles and spleens for “snacks” isn’t making a supplement company (nosetotail) just to make a buck.

I enjoy his podcasts about metabolic disease, endothelial inflammation, etc. now about all the lectins, oxalates, sulphoraphane he doesn’t like, that’s beyond my studies.

I also posted about Stan efferding “vertical diet”....it’s red meat heavy, some eggs, citrus fruits, a few easily digestible veggies, and white rice for “energy balance”

oh and Paul is now eating honey so I don’t think he is pure “keto or death” anymore.

Totally agree, I just think Paul throws people off (like me) with saying things like vegetables are just poison and not meant for human consumption. It's absolutely true that plants have built in defense mechanisms to prevent them from being eaten; instead of teeth, claws and venom, it's "you're gonna shit so bad, you're gonna tell your grandkids about it"

But I still don't think that's necessarily the case, and many plants can be eaten raw or prepared in ways where we can not only enjoy them, but still glean their benefits. Obviously this is individual, and a diet like the carnivore diet absolutely can allow folks to eliminate problem foods in their diet. It's also the type of diet that genuinely makes you feel awesome, as well, especially if you're more prone to being a fat burner than a carb burner. Really, the only issue I have with it now is satiety, even eating 2/3 of my calories from fat.

For instance, I found out bell peppers do make me fart. Am I gonna stop eating them? No, but I'm glad I know that now.

Most vegans are fine and not threatening. But there are a lot of them out there that are militant, hateful and try to bully. Shit I went to a Brazilian steak house a few days ago and the window had been cracked and a sign was up put up by psycho vegans about eating meat. They also have perpetuated misinformation, a vegan diet is simply not optimal for human health and is a poor moral debate at best. Maybe the meat industry isn't perfect but there is no denying that it is the best diet for humans. And Dr. Shawn Baker has to put up with all of the fucking retards and after getting results of people curing several debilitating diseases, I don't blame his ass. These idiots are trying to pass laws and hamper everyone's health. Fuck that.

yea he changes his ideas after being so full throttle or nothing sometimes....besides the honey he has a few more he is experimenting with and coming forward with. I just dont think its a great look to be so all or nothing on things especially when you see things slightly change (large honey usage now) over time.

A few years back I ran carnivore for a few weeks. Just different cuts of steak. Nothing else. Felt fucking GREAT. Couldn’t make it any longer though. As great as a big nice steak is, after a few days it started to get monotonous. After a few weeks I would’ve squashed a baby duck just to eat it’s beak.

We can agree to disagree on the ancestors diet thing, if modern medicine was around back then hardly anyone would have died. Ancient Africans NEVER had diabetes, and now look at how many African American have diabetes and heart disease...(diet)

I could honestly go really far down this rabbit hole and show you the matrix but it will do nothing but upset me so I tend to stay away from these topics. Everyone has the choice of the red or blue pill...choose wisely 😉
Layne norton and just about any PhD with nutrition as a background would disagree with you.

Layne norton and just about any PhD with nutrition as a background would disagree with you.
And yes I agree with Layne, as long as your in a calorie deficit you will not get stuff like diabetes and other related health problems, but in a free for all eating society where food is around every corner you can not rely on a large population to control their calories and make good food choices but if the quality of food is high the over consumption becomes a lot more difficult. Over eating on lean protein sources, yams and fruit is a fuck ton more difficult than overeating on the McDonald's menu 😑

And yes I agree with Layne, as long as your in a calorie deficit you will not get stuff like diabetes and other related health problems, but in a free for all eating society where food is around every corner you can not rely on a large population to control their calories and make good food choices but if the quality of food is high the over consumption becomes a lot more difficult. Over eating on lean protein sources, yams and fruit is a fuck ton more difficult than overeating on the McDonald's menu 😑

I am always surprised by those who are against macros or types of food and talk about calories and flexible diet. The best way to count calories is to forget about counting calories and focus on eating healthy foods. Maybe not for the purposes of competing bodybuilding, but to stay healthy, lean and fit.

Dieting flexible diet and wanting to stay in shape is like going out into red neighborhoods full of drugs and prostitutes and wanting to be a virgin and free of problems.

A few years back I ran carnivore for a few weeks. Just different cuts of steak. Nothing else. Felt fucking GREAT. Couldn’t make it any longer though. As great as a big nice steak is, after a few days it started to get monotonous. After a few weeks I would’ve squashed a baby duck just to eat it’s beak.

Lmao ain't it the truth. Honestly love a lot about the diet, but even after weeks of acclimation, I can eat five pounds of fuckin steak and still be ravenous for EVERYTHING ELSE that isn't a piece of meat. This is all despite my fat remaining high and other variables remaining in place. I know what fat adaptation is and know if I'm in or not. On other keto diets, my hunger and cravings calm fairly quickly. Fun stuff but could inhale about five buttered ribeyes back to back but would give the world for a fuckin mushroom or piece of fruit

The obese vegan chick at my work told me my diet was shit because I eat the same thing for lunch every day.

My lunch is 95% lean ground beef cooked with bell peppers and spinach. Her lunch on this particular day was potato chips.

The obese vegan chick at my work told me my diet was shit because I eat the same thing for lunch every day.

My lunch is 95% lean ground beef cooked with bell peppers and spinach. Her lunch on this particular day was potato chips.

Don't you love it? Love when I bring in something like whole eggs and some fat fuck makes a point to tell you that eggs are bad for you. Meanwhile, they're on their sixth donut by 10am.

And if YOU have the balls to be seen with a donut, you'll hear about it all day from folks who literally eat nothing but fast food. Then my fat ass boss will practically make you feel guilty for not eating all the shit food he brought in, but if he sees you partaking, you'll never hear the end of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131