YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else get better results and less sides from orals rather than oils?

The liver? I dunno. People can get away with a lot of orals anymore. I'm not sure everyone experiences serious damage. A jaundiced liver from alcohol is probably a lot worse.

It's amazing how few cases there are of jaundice etc considering the doses people use, like 100mg of Winny or Var seems not crazy in threads here, no one bats an eye.
Peliosis hepatitis might be more common, we've had a few on this forum, but it may not cause symptoms so undiagnosed. Some of us might have them without knowing.

Why not just some test and gh?
Should most certainly be able to achieve ur goals with that and sides should b easy to tolerate or correct...If u can’t, then something else Is way off.

Why not just some test and gh?
Should most certainly be able to achieve ur goals with that and sides should b easy to tolerate or correct...If u can’t, then something else Is way off.

I get allergic reactions to benzyl benzoate. Tried different injection sites, needle sizes, carrier oils, compounds. It wasn't until 3 seperate injections of test E, mast E and NPP and the mast E got less site reaction. It was 6%BB, other compounds were 20%BB. So for me trying to get Supraphysiologic levels of testosterone from IM/SQ or add other injectables ends 5-7 days in, with all sites suddenly reacting.

Doesn't sound that bad to me. Compared to someone taking 30mg of SD every day for 3 weeks, you would have to run 16 weeks to put about the same total SD mg load on your liver. Then the kidneys are taking the load from the Var. Maybe without the extra Var on workout days, would be kinder on the kidneys.

I would love to be able to run orals. But it seems the last 5 years or so orals destroy me. I tried to run Dbol and Tbol and a couple others and I just can’t anymore. It gives me severe acid reflux even on meds. The convenience of orals is superb IMO. But as far as adverse sides. I would have to go with IM injections. This has been my personal experience. Less sides by far. But I’m an older fella

Well as a direct response to the topic, I "handle" the side effects of everything quite well, with the exception of looking pretty. As soon as I hit 250mg, the little cysts come back, not acne, just those little pains in the ass. I just have to accept it for augmentation peroids, or hopefully cortexalone will continue to work.

So yah, for pretty time, I might be stuck swallowing the quivilent of a gram's worth of RAD140 with 125mg Test and, of course, never give up on preworkout 'drol, but yah, we'll see here, "orals ahoy!"

Are orals truly as bad as everyone conveys here if/when used responsibly?

Yes. Let me be clear. Oils are inherently less toxic. I agree 100%

But what about when TUDCA and Glutathione are added to protect the liver and Cardarine and Bergamot are used for HDL.

Don't these prophylactic agents prevent the very issues we are concerned with when running orals?

Are orals truly as bad as everyone conveys here if/when used responsibly?

Yes. Let me be clear. Oils are inherently less toxic. I agree 100%

But what about when TUDCA and Glutathione are added to protect the liver and Cardarine and Bergamot are used for HDL.

Don't these prophylactic agents prevent the very issues we are concerned with when running orals?
Good question and absolutely they will provide a positive vs negative outcome on preventing and worsening liver toxicity and ldl hdl

I find anadrol to be a extremely great anabolic during the off-season cycled in and it’s been shown to be less toxic on the liver vs others

ldl hdl will be impacted on just about anything however anadrol if one can eat if you are doing cardio keeping diet clean not over filled in fats digestion aids like apple cider vinegar lemon juice omeprazole plenty fluids

off-season anadrol is just very good at what it does

I'm not sure if its genetic or because of the way I cycle them, but I do not get the water retention side effects that other members talk about. I only use AD-50, 100mg a day split into two doses 12 hours apart, typically 8:00am & 8:00pm. I never use it for long (6-7 weeks max three times a year) and that is the only oral I use, the rest are injectable. I notice a minor amount of bloating, but not enough to make me want to stop using it. Hope this helps

Anadrol 'bloat' is mainly just diet. Incorporate it when you're dieting and it will keep your muscles full of water, where it should be. You should feel strong and be full and vascular. If you're bloating, maybe it just doesn't agree with you or you're dosing too high.

Got a little fluffy during covid and wasn't running anything, found a gym that was open and starting running gear again. I'm generally always looking to get leaner and look better, I'm 6'1 240 on a regular day which isn't huge by any means but I'm not looking to be a mass monster it's just not a good look for me and I'm not a competitor it's all for aesthetics....yes I am vain as we all are :).

So when I started back to the gym I ran moderate tren with a low dose of test....felt like shit and looked even worse. Very little results, the tren was making me bigger but I certainly didn't look better I looked like a big donkey bear water buffalo.....which happens a lot.

Dropped the tren and went to 50mg var a day and an extra 50mg var plus 10mg sdrol pre-workout on training days. I saw HUGE results and quickly, I looked great and it happened fast with virtually no sides, none on the surface anyway....I know.

Of course I had to eventually come off the orals because I don't want to die and I've been running trest at 300mg a week. I look okay but nowhere near as good as I did on the var and sdrol, not even close.

Tren makes me feel like shit
EQ makes me feel like shit and doesn't do much for me
Primo made me bald and gave results but nothing crazy
Trest is okay but isn't doing much other than making me bigger, not necessarily looking better
Mast will turn me into mr clean

So oils kinda suck for me but obviously I can't run orals regularly like that and I'm not sure if injectable var/sdrol has any real merit in regards to saving my internals.

Anyone else have this same issue?
I havent had time to read the entire thread but I've always felt the solvents in injectables are not the best for us, and I know a diabetic that when he injects certain carrier oils his blood sugar shoots up meaning the oil actually decreased insulin sensitivity. I think he said grapeseed is the worst. Based on this I can definitely see an argument being made that orals could make us feel better or potentially be safer if used properly.

I havent had time to read the entire thread but I've always felt the solvents in injectables are not the best for us, and I know a diabetic that when he injects certain carrier oils his blood sugar shoots up meaning the oil actually decreased insulin sensitivity. I think he said grapeseed is the worst. Based on this I can definitely see an argument being made that orals could make us feel better or potentially be safer if used properly.
I agree with this. I always see my stomach get flatter once I stop tren and test. Test also bloats me at even moderate dosages at my age now. (50) To the OP- how long have you been off of the injectables as they stay in your system a couple of weeks after last injection.

Opposite in a sense. Orals make me feel like shit but make me look better and I fucking love them so it’s a shit show. Orals I feel ok but don’t work as well for recomp but better for bulk. I can only run 1 oral with a cycle. Usually it’s var, TBOL or SDROL.

Some have the genetics and some don’t. Some eat like shit and run dbol to cut. Others have to lay down the law with diet and cardi, and need GH and everything else to cut.

Orals are great.
I don’t like to use them often and probably only will use them on hard diets or the tail end of prep
But Trestolone is powerful af imo.
Trestolone is everything I thought steroids would be before I started taking steroids.
Personal opinion is that if you can’t look good on Trestolone by gym standards something is broken.

All orals ( except Proviron) give me heartburn and decrease my sex drive. I lose sensitivity during sex.

Orals are great.
I don’t like to use them often and probably only will use them on hard diets or the tail end of prep
But Trestolone is powerful af imo.
Trestolone is everything I thought steroids would be before I started taking steroids.
Personal opinion is that if you can’t look good on Trestolone by gym standards something is broken.

Username checks out

Stale thread but the old days 40 years ago it was one shot a week and a few tabs a day. Not many really had any issue. Now gym rats are on 2.5 grams of injections and then add in 100 mg/d of orals. Go figure why people are toxic.

I used to get minimal sides when I was younger from orals (outside of bloat from dbol/adrol)...no less or more than inject, but that depends on the compound to be honest (ie anadrol/halo vs Primo or test or NPP). However, now that i'm older, orals give me more heartburn and some added stomach distention. The heavy hitters like Adrol/dbol will still add bloat like they always did, but the distention is way worse as you age, at least in my experience now:( You have to really get the dosage right as you age. I could slam 75mg/d of dbol easily when I was younger, I could not do that now.

The biggest side to note from orals, the silent side, are their effects on lipids. If this side effect was eliminated, i'd use them much more often...but i'm 45 now with kids.

The only orals I can use are winstrol and dbol.Anadrol and super drool give me lethargy so bad I can barely get out of bed.Anavar and tbol give me heartburn and kill my appetite mainly due to the constant heartburn.I would like to be able to use winstrol but I like my hair more.

I guess I'm lucky I can still use orals. Probably because I ever only used fitness chick doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear