over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose EQ?

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
I'm almost 50 and been on doc prescribed TRT (200 mg /wk of Test) for like 20 years.

I've thrown in a few things over the years to my TRT protocol, but never EQ. I used EQ years and years ago prior to TRT and loved how vascular it made me. I'm considering it again in a "low dose". Anyone thrown it into their TRT protocol at a relatively low dose? I'm trying to get by with the lower doses now that I'm older. What are you guys thinking would be the lowest dose I could get away with ? I know it will play havoc on my RBC, but I do a blood dump every few months to help combat that. I'm not concerned about the EQ anxiety, it's never been an issue for me. Im at about 12% bf and eating pretty clean now for the past few weeks. I'm hoping to bet a little more vascular and really trying to add something to my TRT Test C mix. I feel I may be getting a little stagnant on my Test C TRT protocol.

I'm almost 50 and been on doc prescribed TRT (200 mg /wk of Test) for like 20 years.

I've thrown in a few things over the years to my TRT protocol, but never EQ. I used EQ years and years ago prior to TRT and loved how vascular it made me. I'm considering it again in a "low dose". Anyone thrown it into their TRT protocol at a relatively low dose? I'm trying to get by with the lower doses now that I'm older. What are you guys thinking would be the lowest dose I could get away with ? I know it will play havoc on my RBC, but I do a blood dump every few months to help combat that. I'm not concerned about the EQ anxiety, it's never been an issue for me. Im at about 12% bf and eating pretty clean now for the past few weeks. I'm hoping to bet a little more vascular and really trying to add something to my TRT Test C mix. I feel I may be getting a little stagnant on my Test C TRT protocol.
Many might give a different reply

but 300mg would provide benefit this is what I’d recommend

you can question the horse dosage vs human a horse being bigger

but we aren’t a horse I’d still say minimal effect dose being 300mg per week

Watch your RBC/HCT. Even small doses raise mine to a dangerous level. I had to abandon it as usable for this reason.

Also watch your estrogen level. It appears to convert to an AI and some guys it can crash their e2.

I dont any real benefit from the compound unless I do at least 600-800 mg per week

This is a compound that’s meant to run high dosages. The RBC issues at low doses not worth it.

I agree with some of the previous posters; I've never had effectiveness at less than 800 mg. That's what I'm planning for my next cycle.

Has anyone noticed if a "low" dose of EQ elevates their hemoglobin/HCT to any appreciable degree?

I have always used it at "lower" doses but stacked it with other things but that vascularity came through and without exceptionally high hemo/RBC.

I've seen lots of guys online say they get good results in terms of athletic performance with 200 - 400 mg. Bodybuilders generally need higher doses. I haven't run it in years personally because of the effect it has on my sex drive. I don't remember if I got bloodwork on it, but I'm guessing my e2 was low.

Good explanation-200 -400!is athletic dose - I’m not even sure what that means but in bodybuilding it wouldn’t do much

I've seen lots of guys online say they get good results in terms of athletic performance with 200 - 400 mg. Bodybuilders generally need higher doses. I haven't run it in years personally because of the effect it has on my sex drive. I don't remember if I got bloodwork on it, but I'm guessing my e2 was low.
The boost in rbc/hgb is actually what I’d want from EQ. If I can get that with just 300mg then I’ll start pinning that tomorrow. I’ll use a combination of test+trest for size and strength.

The boost in rbc/hgb is actually what I’d want from EQ. If I can get that with just 300mg then I’ll start pinning that tomorrow. I’ll use a combination of test+trest for size and strength.
Trest would fix the sex drive issues I had if they came from low estrogen. My last EQ cycle was years before I tried trest, so I'm not sure. The tricky thing is that the form of methyl estradiol produced by trest doesn't show up on a blood test for estradiol.

Trest would fix the sex drive issues I had if they came from low estrogen. My last EQ cycle was years before I tried trest, so I'm not sure. The tricky thing is that the form of methyl estradiol produced by trest doesn't show up on a blood test for estradiol.
Yeah that is definitely the trick with trying to track methyl estradiol. I suppose it might show up in a total estrogen panel but it wouldn’t be differentiated from estrone or estradiol.

I would also suggest watching your RBC. I donate blood while on EQ at least 2 times on the cycle.
I also did not notice much until week 8ish and at 900mg per week

I’m running 250mg per week 1/2 cc twice a week. You can feel it. I got tighter right away. It definitely gives a little boost. If you been doing trt and low doses I know a little will go along way with you and hit you.

200mg legit EQ should give you an extra boost on top of your TRT.
This would work for me. People forget, back in the day the stuff was 50 mg/mL. It worked just fine at 5 cc a week along with some test. Even today if you get hold of a good quality FDA approved vet EQ it works just fine. As I got older the hematocrit thing became an issue. Now I take it out after 2.5 to 3 grams total used. Another thing, I never had dry joints using EQ. More Plates more Hair loss guy went over a couple publicatins that indicate that it converts to a weaker estrogen estrone but who knows. The method used was antibody driven ECLISA test so it could have been picking up something else. In any even, no dry joints for me on this even whae I foolishly ran it as a man in my late 20s over 3 decades ago. Incidentally, I gained a whopping 10 lbs on it and leaned out like crazy on just 250 mg/w of the vet grade stuff back then. Most of the gain was probably that steroid pump we get in the muscle along with maybe a few lbs of lean muscle tissue. It's not fucking anadrol guys. It's boldenone undecylenate.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws