over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alcohol metabolisim , fat loss ect

Vodka has about of low a calorie count per shot as you can get. So it is a better choice for staying leaner but probably not a good choice for most people to stay lean.
Yeah, I think thats what he was telling me. Also, I think he said that it doesnt give you bad hangovers like some other alcohol.

Drinking alcohol serves zero benefit people that think a glass of wine has benefits are beyond stupid because grapes have resveratrol a glass doesn’t provide anywhere near the amount you’d need

and majority that do drink hide the fact they are Alcoholics that glas of wine will turn into 1-2 bottles a night

Coffee is what’s productive and allows you to have energy and alertness to be productive unlike alcohol

both being addictive
One provides many benefits
The other provides zero benefits.

They're usually the feel good bullshit articles that they sell to fat alcoholic women. The same ones that tell them being fat is the way to go and wine and chocolate are the keys to ultimate health

Yeah, I think thats what he was telling me. Also, I think he said that it doesnt give you bad hangovers like some other alcohol.
Back when I drank all day long I never got hangover's as a drink or 2 in the morning took care of that.

Back when I drank all day long I never got hangover's as a drink or 2 in the morning took care of that.

I was gonna say...either that or his tolerance is now so high that being shit faced is just normal, so his behavior really doesn't change. Back when I was pretty bad off, I became good at hiding it and some state of drunk was my permanent state of being outside of work. Call it a sot's intuition, though lol A drunk can usually spot others with a drinking problem.

I was gonna say...either that or his tolerance is now so high that being shit faced is just normal, so his behavior really doesn't change. Back when I was pretty bad off, I became good at hiding it and some state of drunk was my permanent state of being outside of work. Call it a sot's intuition, though lol A drunk can usually spot others with a drinking problem.
The bars I drank at would ask me to tell them when I was drunk because they couldn't tell the difference and I would be in there all day long. I don't miss the good old days.

They're usually the feel good bullshit articles that they sell to fat alcoholic women. The same ones that tell them being fat is the way to go and wine and chocolate are the keys to ultimate health
The studies are correlative

People who drink a single glass of red wine every night are very temperate people who probably eat very temperate and live very pampered lives of self-care

The wine isn't causing the health it's the kind of people who drink that way are the kind of people who are more healthy

The studies are correlative

People who drink a single glass of red wine every night are very temperate people who probably eat very temperate and live very pampered lives of self-care

The wine isn't causing the health it's the kind of people who drink that way are the kind of people who are more healthy

Yep, the same type of correlative studies that tell us that red meat is bad for us. Sure, when your 'red meat' eaters are the ones scarfing down cheeseburgers, fries and shakes on the regular, not to mention whatever else, of course it's correlated with heart disease

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws