over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I won my case sort of!

2elbows

Registered
Hey All,
Been a while since I have been on. If anyone remembers I had a terrible time with a botched back surgery. I still have a limp on my right side and front calf still numb after 16 months. My right leg atrophied and is 3 inches smaller than my left.

I ended up getting a lawyer then had other surgeons review my case. Ended up 2 out of 3 surgeons agreed the surgeon did not follow proper techniques when she started " moving nerves around". She should have never started monkeying around back there but she did.

So once it seemed like it would move towards some type of hearing. The hospital where the surgery happened said nope we will go to arbitration so to speak and settle. It happened extremely fast a matter of weeks.

While I did not get a ton of money which was never the point I got at least to me perceived justice.
They paid my attorneys fees and I got a decent amount for a myriad of claims.

While I feel better today so to speak it appears I will always have the limp and numbness. I did do PT and getting back n the gym has helped some but it's a life long ailment now.

I hear these kinds of things rarely happen hospitals never admit and push back but in this instance seems like my attorney did a good job.

I am a fighter always have been and I am glad I did.
Thanks to biohazard who gave me a ton of good advice.
Now I can move on with my life.

Thanks to the entire board for being supportive.

Best of luck I only have relevant experience going through the process to get compensation for a torn quad tendon I suffered during at work that needed surgery.

Were there any consequences for the doctor? Do you feel it was a honest botch mistake, or is he she incompetent and has a history of botched surgeries?

We filed a complaint with department of health, the boards that licensed her etc. That's a whole different process we have not gone through yet. I am not trying to ruin her but she was negligent and I'd hate to see her do it again. Although she does regularly perform surgery. At the very least I want it to be heard.

Would it be terribly crass to ask how much you got? I remember your case.

You might look into

PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE (PEA)​

Friend of mine had similiar situation and says it the only thing that helps...

Congratulations on getting a little justice!

can I borrow some money? ;-)

I would never let a woman operate on me, call me sexist all you want every female I’ve ever met in the medical field was a joke and the ones I know personally got by on adderall and memorization. Dumb as bricks I wouldn’t trust them to make me a ham sandwich let alone look after my health, but hey they finished school and they’re “doctors” now. No interest whatsoever in your well being just trying to get the next high off of their own self inflated worth and ego. My last and final experience with a female doctor was the one telling my father that he didn’t need to change his diet or live a healthier lifestyle, just take a statin for the rest of his life and he’s all set. Argued with me about it and tried to tell me to shutup because I wasn’t a doctor, if it had been a man I would have put his head through a wall for toying with my fathers health like that.

Happy you got something out of it at least and I hope things get better for you and you got some back, shame on that bitch for treating your body like it was her toy.

You might look into

PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE (PEA)​

Friend of mine had similiar situation and says it the only thing that helps...
I will look into it I tried the red Kratom but it did me no good. CBD either.

I would never let a woman operate on me, call me sexist all you want every female I’ve ever met in the medical field was a joke and the ones I know personally got by on adderall and memorization. Dumb as bricks I wouldn’t trust them to make me a ham sandwich let alone look after my health, but hey they finished school and they’re “doctors” now. No interest whatsoever in your well being just trying to get the next high off of their own self inflated worth and ego. My last and final experience with a female doctor was the one telling my father that he didn’t need to change his diet or live a healthier lifestyle, just take a statin for the rest of his life and he’s all set. Argued with me about it and tried to tell me to shutup because I wasn’t a doctor, if it had been a man I would have put his head through a wall for toying with my fathers health like that.

Happy you got something out of it at least and I hope things get better for you and you got some back, shame on that bitch for treating your body like it was her toy.
I did not have much choice it was 1:00 AM in the morning blew 3 disk out and could not even walk. I was by myself and when I got to the emergency room she was it, the one on call.

I did not have much choice it was 1:00 AM in the morning blew 3 disk out and could not even walk. I was by myself and when I got to the emergency room she was it, the one on call.

Damn that's terrible, I'm sorry you had to deal with that brother. Again happy you came out with something and I hope things get better!

Did you get the opportunity to confront her directly about it? Did she take any accountability at all for it?

Damn that's terrible, I'm sorry you had to deal with that brother. Again happy you came out with something and I hope things get better!

Did you get the opportunity to confront her directly about it? Did she take any accountability at all for it?
No when we went in it was just my lawyer, their lawyer and me. I have contacted her and let her know she made me a semi - cripple. Of course she would never reply. I basically said thanks or taking my right leg from me.

I’m glad you got something for what happened to you brother. It’s hard to live with a disability the rest of your life knowing it should have turned out differently.

I broke my ankle, fibula and tibia all in the same accident, playing football. I had three surgeries with the same drs because they screwed up the first one and left blood in my leg to clot around my peroneal nerve. My fourth surgery I went with a different dr and he said what happened to me happens in about 1 in 14,000 cases. But at this point it was after 7 years. Now I live with a limp in my right leg, my calf is 3-4 inches smaller than my left and my right foot is an inch and a half shorter because of all the issues from the first surgery.

Im glad you at least got something out of it. I was in college at the time and just didn’t think I had a case.

I’m glad you got something for what happened to you brother. It’s hard to live with a disability the rest of your life knowing it should have turned out differently.

I broke my ankle, fibula and tibia all in the same accident, playing football. I had three surgeries with the same drs because they screwed up the first one and left blood in my leg to clot around my peroneal nerve. My fourth surgery I went with a different dr and he said what happened to me happens in about 1 in 14,000 cases. But at this point it was after 7 years. Now I live with a limp in my right leg, my calf is 3-4 inches smaller than my left and my right foot is an inch and a half shorter because of all the issues from the first surgery.

Im glad you at least got something out of it. I was in college at the time and just didn’t think I had a case.
Damn.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost