YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference in NPP and Test P @ 500 mg weekly?

gnosis

Registered
Hey everybody. I hope all is well.

I'm probably splitting hairs here, but would you notice any differences (mainly concerned about water retention) between 500 npp and 500 test p weekly?

I'm 1/2 way through a recomp that's going very well and received the wrong items. I'm going to roll with it. I've just never used test past a trt dose.

(I'm not using, but have mast p on hand as well.)

Thanks!

2 different drugs bro. Couldn’t tell you how your body will react on either but the good thing I’d try are both fairly short acting,

Test P converts to estrogen much greater than NPP... Test P causes less water retention then other test esters. Butt NPP and Test P are completely different drugs used for completely different reasons.

Test P converts to estrogen much greater than NPP... Test P causes less water retention then other test esters. Butt NPP and Test P are completely different drugs used for completely different reasons.

Thanks @ripriot

unless its your first time how could you not know?
part of responsible drug use is know what each drug does and how it works in you!

I've only ever used Test Cyp at my TRT dosage.

Thought this forum is for more advanced there seems to be many on just trt cycles not many blasting to grow
They CLAIM to be on TRT-only but when you see them beet red because of their high hematocrits, you know they are full of shit and not only on a TRT-dosage. That's not even mentioning their size which somehow magically stays the same as it was when they were blasting grams of AAS...

And it's not just one person I'm talking about here, there's lots of them. Some well known names and respected people in the fitness industry as well.

I despise these guys even more than the 'fake natties' lol

And just to be clear, I may have posted this here but probably should have posted it in the what you hate about the fitness industry thread instead. So I'm not saying the OP here is one of them since I know nothing about him.

Yeah you never can trust 100 what anyone says especially if they look full jacked and ready months later or years later that doesn’t happen if you’ve been using grams to get that size your going to shrivel somewhat on trt even with training diet you’ll never maintain that look months or years down the line

even John on trt has shrunk down put him next to the guys on cycle it’s obvious

Thought this forum is for more advanced there seems to be many on just trt cycles not many blasting to grow
Yeah Jeroen posted that in the wrong section.

But you are right Darren, there is an influx of new guys posting fairly newbie questions about the basics.
We NEED to start moving stuff to the Beginner forum.

I've only ever used Test Cyp at my TRT dosage.

part of responsability is personal work, read the forum rather then ask questions. read medicalinfo about what drugs do. read all you can before taking what ever drug it may be and have your goals and risk profile clealry outlined before you venture into the unknown.

research where to find real drugs.

if all you have done is trt, maybe just try a test only cycle??? that way you know what test does. if you are on actual trt then you should have pharma gear. thats a great way to know you have real test. do a cycle dose rather then trt dose. maybe repeat that a few times. that way you know know how you react with just one drug.

then get you some nan and add that to the mix.

at some point you could just do the nan only. that way you know exactly the answer to the question you just asked.

good luck

part of responsability is personal work, read the forum rather then ask questions. read medicalinfo about what drugs do. read all you can before taking what ever drug it may be and have your goals and risk profile clealry outlined before you venture into the unknown.

research where to find real drugs.

if all you have done is trt, maybe just try a test only cycle??? that way you know what test does. if you are on actual trt then you should have pharma gear. thats a great way to know you have real test. do a cycle dose rather then trt dose. maybe repeat that a few times. that way you know know how you react with just one drug.

then get you some nan and add that to the mix.

at some point you could just do the nan only. that way you know exactly the answer to the question you just asked.

good luck

This is what i done when i started , no internet i didnt even know english hahaha

I run each drug alone at 6 weeks intervals with bloodwork before and after and found my favorites that way then stuck with them and found my sweet spot the stuck with that

Then i started mixing drugs

Do same thing with training and diet

Then you learn what work for you and you only

They CLAIM to be on TRT-only but when you see them beet red because of their high hematocrits, you know they are full of shit and not only on a TRT-dosage. That's not even mentioning their size which somehow magically stays the same as it was when they were blasting grams of AAS...

And it's not just one person I'm talking about here, there's lots of them. Some well known names and respected people in the fitness industry as well.

I despise these guys even more than the 'fake natties' lol

I hate this also but many do it

Like i could post pics and say i maintain on 150 mg test all the while forgeting the 1200 primo im running hahahah

Cant change this brother , always will be ppl like this

Its a shame cause if all was upfront and said the truth we would advance faster as individuals and comunity

I never bullshit or mislead anyone

Example when i was competing and i didnt want discuss it i was just say i not want discuss and its my buiseness instead of bullshiting ppl

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131