advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

Option C, "microdose" both, 12.5-25mg of each combined pre workout cause
1) Dbol will increase red blood cell and plasma fluid volume, as well as spike in serum GH/IGF
2) Adrol will also increase both red blood and blood plasma but the increase in fluid volume will be almost entirely sacroplasmic fluid
3) Combine with TNE and winny for a good time
Damn lol. Any one of those would be plenty pwo for me. Gotta say I'd be curious to try one day though.

Damn lol. Any one of those would be plenty pwo for me. Gotta say I'd be curious to try one day though.

only 50mg of orals (25mg abol/ 25mg winny) and 75mg suspension three times a week, stacked on a trt dose (125mg/wk) with a variable amount of androgens 400-900mg, not that much tbh but nothing to scoff as healthy

It's day and night for me. 25mg / day of anadrol, for 12 weeks, and I'm completely fine. Great mood, solid gains, no BP or liver issues, good hunger. 25mg of dbol for a week and I feel like I have the flu. I'm sure I'm an outlier in how extreme I react, but it's an easy choice for me.

I did combine both and got terrible cramp manly from dbol never use dbol now drol is amazing

I like both but id have to go have dbol. Its the first oral I used and its always gunna be special to me lol

I would say it would simply depend on the cycle. To me, the best cycles are when test, test based anabolic, 19-nor based and dht based steroids are used. Anadrol is a dht based anabolic and dbol is a test based anabolic. If you’re missing a dht component but have test (or test derivatives) I’d easily go with anadrol and would act stronger mg/mg than dbol (Bc of synergy with test). Side by side, no other drug besides dbol or anadrol... dbol.

Everyone are familiar with with the oral version of the Dianabol and the Anadrol. We (Sciroxx) offer unique injection formulas of both of these items -

(Buy Anadrol online) - https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-...njection.html?search_query=anadrol&results=19
(Buy Dianabol online) - https://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-...injection.html?search_query=methan&results=17

Even advanced and experienced users may be surprised from the effects of the injections versions -

First milligram per milligram I would rate the injection version as about 60-80% more potent then the oral version

Second some extensive empirical data along the years has shown that the injection versiosn tend to hold less fluids, especially if taken 4-6 times per week pre-workout, and inflict overall less stress on the liver (especially if you consider that a lower dosage should be taken to achieve a similar impact)

I will offer a very special BOGO deal on these 2 unique products to any members that like to trial and post a detailed thread on their experience

Never tried those inj versions but I’d like to take you up on that offer when I get some funds in about a month (if you allow) Winny is much more potent inj than oral From personal experience so I don’t see why other 17 alkalated aas wouldn’t be the same.

Never tried those inj versions but I’d like to take you up on that offer when I get some funds in about a month (if you allow) Winny is much more potent inj than oral From personal experience so I don’t see why other 17 alkalated aas wouldn’t be the same.
Sure, we may use the Wini injection version a swell

such a hard comparison. I said dbol for years until I got lean and watched Anadrol vs Dianabol run its course on a contest prep physique and I was amazed. Anadrol makes you feel like shit, Dianabol makes you feel great. its more forgiving. Nothing beats some classic blue heart dbols or pink thais, or the tijuana reforvit-b's, or green giant anapolans

bumping an old thread as I have been off cycle for a few months and am going to integrate some HRT test + 25mg DBOL per day. I will be doing prison workouts at home for first few weeks. Will either return to muay thai bjj gym or normal bb gym not sure. excited like many say I have always had a special place for dbol. When I get in better shape ill take time off from oral and new cycle will begin with some drol 50mg per day. I have no desire to increase the dbol above 25mg per day. less is more ive learned in my older days. diets on point. im leaning out just after cleaning up diet so I am not sure how much cardio I will incorporate, moreso why im leaning toward muay thai. I can deal with sick pumps the first few weeks :) plus i am starting from a muscle defecit this time after taking time off and injuries. may stack with some low dose insulin on training days. I had incredible results with insulin and didnt have to run tren or other gear nor high doses to acquire similar results

I’d say anadrol is a more effective steroid. If I take 50-100mg of dbol vs adrol I get more strength, size, and a better look with adrol. In fact with me personally I’ve never noticed much of anything from dbol except water retention that I piss out in a week after coming off of it. I know guys that swear by it but for me it simply is nothing but sides with no benefit
Then you didnt had legit dbol 10 mg dbol produce hard lean gains. This drug was designed to put lean tissue on people who struggle to gain weight. If you would have access to instruction of this drug inside the box you would knew what i am talking about. Seen first hand what legit dbol straight from pharmacy does with people. Amazing amazing drug.

Then you didnt had legit dbol 10 mg dbol produce hard lean gains. This drug was designed to put lean tissue on people who struggle to gain weight. If you would have access to instruction of this drug inside the box you would knew what i am talking about. Seen first hand what legit dbol straight from pharmacy does with people. Amazing amazing drug.
Same here, A-bombs give me more strength but give me headache and hypertension but the strength is phenomenal.
I like to use low dose dbol like 10-20 my per day for lean mass and some strength.
In my experience if you're looking for strength with more sides Anadrol
D-bol will give solid lean mass and I feel is tolerated better.

Same here, A-bombs give me more strength but give me headache and hypertension but the strength is phenomenal.
I like to use low dose dbol like 10-20 my per day for lean mass and some strength.
In my experience if you're looking for strength with more sides Anadrol
D-bol will give solid lean mass and I feel is tolerated better.
That’s been my experience as well.

Anadrol hands down. Dbol makes me bloated red and only compound to ever make my chest look like milk filled titties. Someone earlier mentioned the lean solid gains from dbol. In all my years Iv never heard anyone say dbol gives solid lean gains lol

Anadrol hands down. Dbol makes me bloated red and only compound to ever make my chest look like milk filled titties. Someone earlier mentioned the lean solid gains from dbol. In all my years Iv never heard anyone say dbol gives solid lean gains lol
It all boils down to diet, body fat levels and how much your body aromatizes hormones. I stay pretty shredded using hormones like test, Ment, dbol and anadrol.

Hello, Justin here your post is very good. if you are not able to work with full concentration then can go for Modafinil 200mg. it helps to bring alertness to the body. Buy Modafinil 200 mg online to stay awake all day without falling asleep.

Mg for Mg everyone says Dbol, for sure. It's true. I think Anadrol is the better drug overall from strength and look, but I feel much worse on it. I think Anadrol is one of those drugs where you would do yourself a huge favor by having a blood pressure medication on hand and in use while running it. I also would not advise using Dbol if you are at a higher body fat because you are just going to feel...fat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131