over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ugl gear vs Pharma grade gear? settle the debate

DarrenG29

Registered
Newbies
So a few believe that Pharma is far superior I’ve heard this for many years and I truly don’t believe this at all and if the ugl is good then it’s even better than Pharma as even Pharma test 250 for example has given pip nowadays a good lab should be pretty much pip free on the normal anabolics.

so let’s see it from others experienced
Do you agree ugl labs to be superior or exactly the same as a Pharma labs product

I’ve said mine let’s see yours
Discuss

I've used omnitrope , humatrope GH (around 6 to 8) and I swear the best results from GH I've had is from the providers blacktops (vial day). Now I understand that it's almost double the dose of the other 2 but I think if the product is legit it's all the same

So a few believe that Pharma is far superior I’ve heard this for many years and I truly don’t believe this at all and if the ugl is good then it’s even better than Pharma as even Pharma test 250 for example has given pip nowadays a good lab should be pretty much pip free on the normal anabolics.

so let’s see it from others experienced
Do you agree ugl labs to be superior or exactly the same as a Pharma labs product

I’ve said mine let’s see yours
Discuss
Great topic Darren . This is something we all need to know the real answer. I never had the money to buy HGH from pharmacy , so i cant compare by experience , but let´s think smart : If i have Omnitrope 30ius on my pharmacy for 210 euros , and i have good reputable source of UGL 100ius kit for 180 euros , this shows pharma is 4 times more expensive , if so they should be 4 times more potent .
Is 4ius pharma same potency as 16ius UGL ? If you said no , dont worth buy pharma .
As far as anabolics i have on local pharmacy Test E 250mg for 6,9 euros and i can buy real good UGL for 4 euros each ml . Worth pay 60% more for someting like test that is less faked product ?
Pharma Grade is very very expensive because the taxes that government gets from it .
And pharma you dont have acess to thinks like trenbolone, masteron and they are basics on a bodybuilder protocol .

In my opinion find a good source and you can get best quality with less wallet effort

The test I get from a UGL is actually over dosed compared to my Watson cyp , I think if you use a source that has their gear randomly test by a third party I believe it’s every bit as good as pharmaceutical grade

I've used omnitrope , humatrope GH (around 6 to 8) and I swear the best results from GH I've had is from the providers blacktops (vial day). Now I understand that it's almost double the dose of the other 2 but I think if the product is legit it's all the same
This one is strange to me. I’ve used serostim that I got from an AIDS patient who would actually call the pharmacy in NYC and have me pick it up since he moved to Florida because he couldn’t handle the changes in temperature in NYC. This is the only GH I’ve ever used that I KNEW came from a pharmacy. Nothing I’ve used since has been anything like those and I actually bought serostim from another guy 2 years ago that looked exactly the same but after about 4 months they did not produce the same effect. I’ve also used other pharm grade that didn’t produce the same results. They made my muscles full and I retained a bit of water. More swelling in fingers and ankles and carpel tunnel was more pronounced. The ones I got from the AIDS patient literally melted the fat off and transformed my body in 4 months. Went from about 15% bf to 10% bf losing very little weight on scale and not having to even be in a strict diet. This was at 4.5 ius per day. Granted I haven’t used the grey tops but I’ve used a good amount of Chinese generic as well as pharma gh and just not the same. With that said- most of this was years ago outside of the serostim I got 2 years ago. I’ve heard that the generics have come a long way in the last 5 years so I’m giving them another try. Just started angtropin at 4iu per day- I’ll see how it goes. I also just turned 50 so I have to take that into account as well that I’m not going to look how I did 5-6 years ago.

Those who say pharma is same as generic i want to remind you that we are bot talkinh about “pharma” you buy from your favorite internet sources

I have taken gh straight from pharmacists handed to me and is beter than any generic no matter the pharma brand

And yes i have done providers black and grey and every other fucking top you can think off

Pharma is cleaner , less sides and more results from less dose

This is just my opinion and every ones i have talked to that have taken from pharmacy himself

I use generic my self because of cost so i am no enemy of generics

Respect

Those who say pharma is same as generic i want to remind you that we are bot talkinh about “pharma” you buy from your favorite internet sources

I have taken gh straight from pharmacists handed to me and is beter than any generic no matter the pharma brand

And yes i have done providers black and grey and every other fucking top you can think off

This is just my opinion and every ones i have talked to that have taken from pharmacy himself

Respect
do agree pharma HGH is very hard to beat

There isn't a difference between pharmaceutical steroids and quality UGL gear. If my primo e tests at 99.9% pure, it's as good as Bayer. Same with testosterone. Lots of steroids (including trestolone, my favorite) aren't available from a pharmacy anywhere.

HGH isn't that simple. Results and side effects can vary even among pharmaceutical brands.

Respect
Make all sense pharma be stronger than UGL , but is 4 times more expensive. It worth? Is he 4 times stronger? 4ius pharma do the same 16ius UGL ?

Pharma if it was straight from the pharmacy and I knew it was legit. Otherwise ugl.

do agree pharma HGH is very hard to beat
You said all . He as to be better for sure , is 4 times more expensive . It worth ? Is 4 times stronger? 4ius pharma is stronger than 16ius UGL? i cant tell i never use pharma but i believe can´t be 4 times stronger .

Pharma if it was straight from the pharmacy and I knew it was legit. Otherwise ugl.
This off course , but what you chose omnitrope from local pharmacy 210 euros and good UGL 180 euros per 100ius ?is pharma 4x stronger?

There isn't a difference between pharmaceutical steroids and quality UGL gear. If my primo e tests at 99.9% pure, it's as good as Bayer. Same with testosterone. Lots of steroids (including trestolone, my favorite) aren't available from a pharmacy anywhere.

HGH isn't that simple. Results and side effects can vary even among pharmaceutical brands.
Have you gotten purity tests on primo before? I priced out that test from a few reliable labs and the price was prohibitive for me. I have seen some results ranging from 70% to 95%

Not taking price into consideration pharma for sure. I’d pay extra for pharma (not 4x) if I knew good source that I trusted. I don’t trust any that I’ve researched. Probably won’t ever either. But as someone else said things like mast which I love I don’t think there is any true pharma. Find good UGL. Not all are equal.

Have you gotten purity tests on primo before? I priced out that test from a few reliable labs and the price was prohibitive for me. I have seen some results ranging from 70% to 95%

I've gotten my primo enanthate and acetate batches tested. I bought in bulk, so it was worth getting it tested.

You said all . He as to be better for sure , is 4 times more expensive . It worth ? Is 4 times stronger? 4ius pharma is stronger than 16ius UGL? i cant tell i never use pharma but i believe can´t be 4 times stronger .
Better yes 100% but 4 times hmm hard to say cause also results are different,i have better fat loss,more full 3D look and lot less sides especially water retention..4iu pharma like 10iu good generic

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws