over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez on Fouad's Podcast

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors

Definitely an interesting listen if anyone knows Broderick. He's a weird funny guy but he's pretty damn smart.
I like that he doesn't just go along with the normal BBing dogmas and wants to challenge info. I think that's a good thing.
He has some interesting thoughts on fats in the BBing diet. And his gear talk is ALWAYS good.
I admit, and I think everyone should, that we just follow what we've heard is "the right way" and then make tweaks based on our own personal experience. So hearing someone challenge the regular bread and butter cycles is always nice to hear. Just thought i'd post it up for everyone to have a watch.

Also, I'm always just blown away by the lack of knowledge Fouad has lol. I know that every BBer isn't supposed to know or understand things science or why we do stuff. But Fouad, time and time again, with almost ANY interesting interview, looks dumb. Like just a dumb guy who is just making it up as he goes along. I would NEVER in a million years ever trust him as a coach. He is a regurgitator of info. That's it.

I’ve binged watched all of brods videos on YouTube well I believe I have guys very smart and many may not get his personality but I love it quite funny and this was a great watch seen it earlier glad he got him on the show

his Instagram lives can be hilarious he gets all frustrated with some of the comments lol

I like Fouad and his podcasts, but you're right. And because he's openly stated numerous times that he jumped on gear right away and spent no time natural; he doesn't know what works, what doesn't, or how to overcome plateaus because everything worked right away.

b-boy's thread on Keone had me skim through his interview with Fouad from a little while ago and Fouad asked him if he was concerned if training heavy might ruin his aesthetics. I'm sitting there facepalming that a professional bodybuilder thinks that training style decides someone's shape.

Fouad is now the most view podcast about bodybuilding. He did well doing something different but Luke help alot for is sucess . About him i dont know how isa coach because he shows in the podcast he dont even know the basics that we all know.

Chavez is everywhere lately. You can find a lot of him on After Freedom Podcast on YouTube. I like his analogies they make sense. Can’t wait to watch this one 👍👍

I'm surprised Broderick went on Fouads podcast because the guy hates stupid questions.
I enjoy listening to Broderick except when he talks with Alex. It gets wayyyy too technical and its really hard to follow at times.

I like Fouad and his podcasts, but you're right. And because he's openly stated numerous times that he jumped on gear right away and spent no time natural; he doesn't know what works, what doesn't, or how to overcome plateaus because everything worked right away.

b-boy's thread on Keone had me skim through his interview with Fouad from a little while ago and Fouad asked him if he was concerned if training heavy might ruin his aesthetics. I'm sitting there facepalming that a professional bodybuilder thinks that training style decides someone's shape.
Many people think heavy dead's and squats can thicken the waistline.

Many people think heavy dead's and squats can thicken the waistline.
We understand that. A lot of people THINK that. But I think all of us know there are a million factors that come into play. You have people who say a belt helps keep the waist tight. You have others who swear the intra-abdominal pressure has a huge factor is blowing your waste out. I always think its just weird that Fouad is always hearing stuff for the first time on his podcast. Maybe we're spoiled because we come here and like to talk training, nutrition and bodybuilding every day. But i see him hear baaasic nutrition knowledge and watch him look amazed. Or watch him try to slightly debate topics that he knows little about lol. Fouad is the definition of a BBer who asked no questions and just followed a plan his whole career. Didn't care to learn it for himself. So he's 40 something hearing stuff for the first time. Nothing wrong that that lol I admit, i love his podcast—but mostly because he has cool friends and i actually value hearing THEIR opinions.

I was waiting for Broderick to blow Fouad up when he said "I don't feel 500-600mg of Test" or something to that effect. Broderick was able to keep his aspergers in check and be polite.

I do disagree with Broderick about spreading out shots. I think that ED or EOD shots are better than big bolus dosages.

Clearly Broderick is fat and weird but I do find him interesting.

I was waiting for Broderick to blow Fouad up when he said "I don't feel 500-600mg of Test" or something to that effect. Broderick was able to keep his aspergers in check and be polite.

I do disagree with Broderick about spreading out shots. I think that ED or EOD shots are better than big bolus dosages.

Clearly Broderick is fat and weird but I do find him interesting.
He managed to keep it to “I’d call bullshit”🤣🤣

Yeah man. Podcast was definitely and interesting one.
Learned a couple things while laughing lol.
took me a little while to get used to Brodericks personality.

Im nobody , not even pro and i always try to learn more , why top athletes like Fouad dont know nothing ( this guys do what coach says and dont even ask why is doing that ), i just dont understand how he cn coach someone if he knows nothing

Im nobody , not even pro and i always try to learn more , why top athletes like Fouad dont know nothing ( this guys do what coach says and dont even ask why is doing that ), i just dont understand how he cn coach someone if he knows nothing
You’d have to be stupid to ever take him to coach you

I’ve said it in other threads he’s arrogant and admits this not a nice guy you’d want coaching you no questions just a basic diet and a weekly check in that doesn’t cut it!!

a great coach is understanding a friend and someone you can talk to this is what I do you’ve got to have this and come across nice and allow as many questions they want to ask and provide the foods they enjoy

most pro bodybuilders aren’t cut out to coach especially since they had a coach from day one no trial and errors

You’d have to be stupid to ever take him to coach you

I’ve said it in other threads he’s arrogant and admits this not a nice guy you’d want coaching you no questions just a basic diet and a weekly check in that doesn’t cut it!!

a great coach is understanding a friend and someone you can talk to this is what I do you’ve got to have this and come across nice and allow as many questions they want to ask and provide the foods they enjoy

most pro bodybuilders aren’t cut out to coach especially since they had a coach from day one no trial and errors
I as lucky with sucess in is podcast but when people see the real Fouad personality they will stop watching is youtube. I know him from expos when i was sponsored with flex wheeler on mex nutrition and is a arrogant person . brandon on the other hand is a super humble great friend and he is Mr Olympia and Fouad just another one .

I actually find it somewhat strange when a coach has a coach. Having one to me means you're not 100% on everything, so you're turning to someone for help and you want to learn more. So Nick Walker won't make a move without Jansen, but then offers coaching services himself. I'm not a competitor so I have to be missing something here.

On another note, my top three choices if I was ever going to hire someone for my nutrition would be:

1. Justin Harris

2. Shelby Starnes (I heard he will take on the rare male as long as they do not compete)

3. John Meadows

Does Usain Bolt have a coach? Michael Phelps? Michael Jordan? Every time someone says that i instantly know you've never in your life competed at the highest levels of anything. Art, sports, science it doesn't matter.

Any time Fouad opens his mouth I think - Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

I as lucky with sucess in is podcast but when people see the real Fouad personality they will stop watching is youtube. I know him from expos when i was sponsored with flex wheeler on mex nutrition and is a arrogant person . brandon on the other hand is a super humble great friend and he is Mr Olympia and Fouad just another one .
This is why bodybuilding in general is hated there’s many just like him and others very weird personality for example a bodybuilder the only conversation is do I look big or small when out and they are boring people and hate if anyone is better never understood why you’d dislike if someone’s bigger big deal these ones are the ones who wear the skin tight tops and pump up and hit nightclubs

Does Usain Bolt have a coach? Michael Phelps? Michael Jordan? Every time someone says that i instantly know you've never in your life competed at the highest levels of anything. Art, sports, science it doesn't matter.

Any time Fouad opens his mouth I think - Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Were the three of them coaching others when they were competing at the highest level? Legitimate question as I don't follow their careers.

I actually find it somewhat strange when a coach has a coach. Having one to me means you're not 100% on everything, so you're turning to someone for help and you want to learn more. So Nick Walker won't make a move without Jansen, but then offers coaching services himself. I'm not a competitor so I have to be missing something here.

On another note, my top three choices if I was ever going to hire someone for my nutrition would be:

1. Justin Harris

2. Shelby Starnes (I heard he will take on the rare male as long as they do not compete)

3. John Meadows
I used to think that way also, but have since changed my mind. Some of the top coaches in the industry get coached by someone else if they are still competing. The reason is not because they don't understand how to diet, or how to train. It's because it is very difficult to be objective when looking at your own physique. Especially in the last few weeks, when your eyes play tricks on you, and you start second guessing yourself. Not sure if you are lean enough, or full enough, or maybe over dieted etc... Those that haven't competed, will not fully understand what it's like, when you are contest ready. So that's when a second pair of eyes comes in, and you just turn off your own brain, trust the person and do what you are told.

That being said, I'm still planning on competing this year without a coach. Reason being, is that the coaches I respect, I don't think I can afford and I doubt they would actually pay attention to a nobody like me. The more affordable coaches I don't fully trust. But I do have know personally a couple fairly good coaches that work with IFBB pros and will rely on them just to get quick feedback on my physique, and how I'm looking. And I'm sure even the top coaches who don't use a coach when competing (like John Meadows) have some trusted eyes in their circle they can rely on for feedback also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws