over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ugl gear vs Pharma grade gear? settle the debate

You said all . He as to be better for sure , is 4 times more expensive . It worth ? Is 4 times stronger? 4ius pharma is stronger than 16ius UGL? i cant tell i never use pharma but i believe can´t be 4 times stronger .
IMHO you just get different results. I’ve never used gh for muscle growth. I used it to burn fat while maintaining muscle. The GH from the pharmacy just literally melted it off. I’ll put it this way- I went to buy a couple of suits at Mens Warehouse (big mistake I now know). They had a tailor on site that did the alterations (mistake number 2). Well- I wound up not picking them up for about 6 weeks which was right when the serostims were in full swing. I try on the pants and they literally just fall down. The tailor was scratching his head in disbelief looking at his notes. He then had me try on the other pants and same thing. They were easily 3 inches too large maybe 4. I went from over a 35in waist to a 32. I was about 220lbs. To top it off the tailor ruined the pants when he tried to alter them again. Nothing I’ve ever taken gave me those results. Keep in mind that I was running GH and AAS for maybe 3.5 months before I went to buy the suits. I didn’t even realize how drastic the changes were but I did wind up going down sizes along the way and not being able to wear the jeans I liked anymore.
Since I don’t have access to the pharmacy serostim (friend with AIDS Passed 3-4 years ago) I’m back at trying the generics. My main goal is the same. Get a 6 pack in at 215-220lbs at 5ft 11 and now 50 years old. We will see if I can get there and I will post my results of the angtropin I just started which has gotten good reviews on many boards. My prior experience with generics as a stated above were not bad. I looked better and muscles were full but there was definite water retention. My ankles and hands got swollen. I can see how a lot of guys like them if they are just looking to grow.

Okay I need to quickly ask this question what separates a very quality generic hgh to the Pharma what if the generic hgh provides high igf1 exactly like using the Pharma hgh ?

wouldn’t you get the same exact thing ^
genuinely interested in what separates this as today like Pharma anabolic steroids you can now also make very good generic hgh in the exact same way it’s made in a Pharma lab with the exact machinery

even so a very reliable Chinese brand known is Pharma used in hospital you can buy kits from the exact place expect it’s a generic version but also you can buy the Pharma brand

Okay I need to quickly ask this question what separates a very quality generic hgh to the Pharma what if the generic hgh provides high igf1 exactly like using the Pharma hgh ?

wouldn’t you get the same exact thing ^
genuinely interested in what separates this as today like Pharma anabolic steroids you can now also make very good generic hgh in the exact same way it’s made in a Pharma lab with the exact machinery

even so a very reliable Chinese brand known is Pharma used in hospital you can buy kits from the exact place expect it’s a generic version but also you can buy the Pharma brand
Good point with this but many of the Chinese pharma brands are just good copies with ug product in vial. NY and NJ Were flooded with serostim years ago that were counterfeit. Some had ug product some were complete bunk. I assume the ones I got 2 years ago were complete bunk. Craziest thing is they were 4mg kits and I figured who would fake those. I didn’t get IGF levels tested so I can’t prove anything but when you use well over 100 kits of seros you know what it feels like.

You are right about the IGF levels but who is to say it’s the same quality Somatropin or even Somatropin raising those levels.

You are right about the IGF levels but who is to say it’s the same quality Somatropin or even Somatropin raising those levels.
I’d assume if the hgh generic raised the igf1 level quite high your product quality is exactly the same I wouldn’t understand how it couldn’t be if it’s providing the exact benefit hgh should provide

What we know is the amino chain can be slightly different 191 vs 192 I believe but still if purity is 98-99 percent it shouldn’t matter really but again it’s good to see others experience with pharm vs generic

From what people are telling here Pharma cause much less water retention and burns fat quicker but both can raise very high IGF and build muscle . I have a friend that works on a lab of pharmaceutical product and he said to me that HGH Pharma only worth last weeks pre contest if you go with hgh until the end of prep because he holds less water . Otherwise dont worth pay 4 times more for pharma

From what people are telling here Pharma cause much less water retention and burns fat quicker but both can raise very high IGF and build muscle . I have a friend that works on a lab of pharmaceutical product and he said to me that HGH Pharma only worth last weeks pre contest if you go with hgh until the end of prep because he holds less water . Otherwise dont worth pay 4 times more for pharma
But if igf1 is high on both hgh generic vs Pharma won’t they both burn up the exact amount of fatty acids even if one holds slightly more water from amino acid being say 192 over 191 if that’s the issue once you’d lower or if you came of say you’d see the results

But if igf1 is high on both hgh generic vs Pharma won’t they both burn up the exact amount of fatty acids even if one holds slightly more water from amino acid being say 192 over 191 if that’s the issue once you’d lower or if you came of say you’d see the results

There are no 192AA GH's out there; hasn't been in forever. This discussion about pharma vs generic GH has been beat to death many times before; just use the search function and you will find a ton of info.

There are no 192AA GH's out there; hasn't been in forever. This discussion about pharma vs generic GH has been beat to death many times before; just use the search function and you will find a ton of info.
All stick to knowing that there’s zero difference

this thread isn’t for hgh though but yeah.

Maybe we cant see the real fat loss from UGL because he holds so much water . We all know sometimes we think we are fat and we start a diet and you see in days you are ripped ( so is only water retention ).
The only reason to go to pharma is water retention ( only make sense to compete last weeks )

Maybe we cant see the real fat loss from UGL because he holds so much water . We all know sometimes we think we are fat and we start a diet and you see in days you are ripped ( so is only water retention ).
The only reason to go to pharma is water retention ( only make sense to compete last weeks )
Or use a diuretic that doesn’t deplete pottasuim < thiazide

hctz

I have run pharm grade only Test and Deca. I'm talking me picking it up from Walgreens. Not in baby doses either- more like 750-1000mg Test and 500-600 Deca for 16 weeks. I honestly could not tell any difference between that and UGL.

I have also run 4-5 different brands of pharm grade GH. IGF-1 tests are all about the same. Results are about the same. The only difference I feel if that there is less carpel tunnel issues with Pharm Grade vs. greys, blacks, etc

However, I do (and suggest) only run Pharma ancillaries.

The only claims about differences I have seen made on ugl vs pharma is on parabolan, gh and equipoise. These aren't my own experience but I have read many claim there are differences. Specifically vet grade eq vs ugl. Many say vet grade produces better effects and less sides.

You sure like to repeat yourself. You must be from USA paying 4X the price. Where I live you get get pharmacy GH for around $300. Genotropin is $125 for 36ius.

I know because I currently taking it. Generics just make me a bloated mess, tired and high BP. Pharmacy does the opposite. No comparison, pharmacy grade hands down.

Everything I get now is straight from the pharmacy. I know what I am getting. Generics have always been a crap shoot.

From my personal experience for AAS there is no difference and why would there be if the AAS contains what it should contain?

Can't speak on GH as I've only ever used UGL GH.

You sure like to repeat yourself. You must be from USA paying 4X the price. Where I live you get get pharmacy GH for around $300. Genotropin is $125 for 36ius.

I know because I currently taking it. Generics just make me a bloated mess, tired and high BP. Pharmacy does the opposite. No comparison, pharmacy grade hands down.

Everything I get now is straight from the pharmacy. I know what I am getting. Generics have always been a crap shoot.

We geting same price my brother !

Good ole EU hahahaha

If you never ran Pharma GH for more than a year or 2 straight then you have no clue what you are talking about.
Get yourself on some real pharma shit for a year or 2 straight 4 to 6 IUs a day and tell me you can't tell the difference. Remember there are a lot of people who benefit from lying to you so if you really want to find out for yourself then try it yourself.
If you can't afford Pharma GH then you will never find out how good it is period.

I’ve been saying this for years. I guess the bloat guys get gives muscle fullness which is why some like the generics. You woukd have to have used both. I’m not talking about pharm you bought on black market - I’m talking walk in to the pharmacy and pick it up yourself. Pharmacy GH gives a COMPLETELY different look.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131