YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inject L-carn loading and maintenance doses?

buzzbomb138

Registered
im planning on incorporating injectable L-carnitine for the first time into my current cut i just started today as soon as it gets here. i plan on running at the recommended dosage on synthetek's website of 3-4ml ed until i achieve saturation but im wondering:

1. how long until saturation happens? is it noticable? i hear ppl talking about sweating a ton, any other signs to know when its kicked in?
2. how much to take once saturated? is that initial dosage still needed or can u back the dose and/or frequency down like with creatine?
3. does timing the dosing matter like HGH pre-fasted cardio? id imagine not since its loaded in the muscle cells but idk since ive never used it before.

im 5'10 210 17-18% looking to get down to 190 ~10% in 2-3 months. diet and training are on point and ill also be using TRT, EC and 3.3iu of TP's BT HGH. i also plan on continuing the L-carn for the foreseeable future for blasts as well since its good for creating new ARs if that matters.

thx for the input!

im planning on incorporating injectable L-carnitine for the first time into my current cut i just started today as soon as it gets here. i plan on running at the recommended dosage on synthetek's website of 3-4ml ed until i achieve saturation but im wondering:

1. how long until saturation happens? is it noticable? i hear ppl talking about sweating a ton, any other signs to know when its kicked in?
2. how much to take once saturated? is that initial dosage still needed or can u back the dose and/or frequency down like with creatine?
3. does timing the dosing matter like HGH pre-fasted cardio? id imagine not since its loaded in the muscle cells but idk since ive never used it before.

im 5'10 210 17-18% looking to get down to 190 ~10% in 2-3 months. diet and training are on point and ill also be using TRT, EC and 3.3iu of TP's BT HGH. i also plan on continuing the L-carn for the foreseeable future for blasts as well since its good for creating new ARs if that matters.

thx for the input!
For androgen receptor in the future 200mg 5 days per week

fat burning pre cardio can shoot all at once or split it 600mg with either 1-2iu on insulin or some carbs.

but then I here it last in the body a few days I personally haven’t used it yet saving it for later

I will be doing
200mg am cardio
200mg pre workout
5 on 2 off

thx for the input!

Tons of great information in this thread , it’s long as hell but worth the read for the nuggets of details in there.

^ya im actually about 1/3 thru that thread rn, plan on reading more of it after work tonight

I have been using it for a month now, 3-4mls a day. I love it. Noticed I have dropped some fat weight.

Been using sythetine and the synthelesen for about 1 month now... 3ml each before my workouts, so 6ml total. I really haven’t noticed anything from both so far. Maybe they’re not for me... but I won’t be buying anymore after I go through the bottles I have left.

Cage

Tons of great information in this thread , it’s long as hell but worth the read for the nuggets of details in there.

Yup, just on first page of this section you have two separate threads by IFBB Pros detailing their experiences (the above thread and this one below):

Also check the articles forum...Dat did a detailed right up on the Science behind Synthetine.

thx for the input!

Firstly, I have read all the research on l-carnitine but using it on/off for a decade as showed me a great deal that doesn't necessarily correspond to certain literature. There is a lot of talk on muscle carnitine stores filling up very quickly so continuing to use it frequently is essentially a waste. After using it during multiple cycles I have learnt that is not the case and it's pretty much like most supplements that you get the benefits when using it and when you stop the benefits fade away. Now it is stored and takes time to leave the system so daily usage is not essential but I strongly believe in frequently "topping up" the dose. As a result I would recommend using it as much as you can and I recommend pre workout dosing. If you can't dose it preworkout that isn't an issue just make sure you are dosing it frequently and you will be gtg. I personally dose it 4 times per week at a minimum. The more I dose it the better the results are for me.

For androgen receptor density (long term) you could use as little as 200mg daily (approx 5 days per week). For noticeable physique benefits (short term) I would recommend a much higher dose and synthetek recommends 200mg per 55lbs of bodyweight which sounds about right to me. At a minimum I would recommend 400mg daily and at that dose it will compliment things nicely. When I jump up to 600mg per day I notice a lot more. If I am really pushing things and wanting to look my best then 600-1000mg per day is optimal. I find the more you use the better but with common sense and cost coming into the equation I think 3-5ml synthetine is a fantastic range for most people. Incidenatally I have tried up to 10ml (2000mg) per day during high dose experiments and experienced no bad side effects.

I would start at 2ml and see how you are and move up gradually to a level you are comfortable with. Dose timing is not important but I would personally dose it approx 2 hours pre workout. It makes me sweat more and brings out my vascularity within a short time and the added fatloss/sharpness is seen within a few weeks (diet dependant) and it has assisted things over the long term for me many times.

thx for the input everybody. ive been on the inject L-carn while cutting for 3 wks now and am actually up +5 lbs (from starting creatine again) but look noticeably leaner. dont notice much in the way of extra sweating but do notice im a bit stronger and able to crank out more reps, probably partially from the creatine. ill keep this thread updated as i progress thru this cut.

I’ve read enough on this forum this last week that I’m going to give in and add synthetine to my stack 12 weeks out.I’ve always taken carnitine orally at 5 grams a day but I am very interested in the results from the inject version.I know there’s information saying that oral carnitine can have some health risks by passing through the stomach but on the flip side 2-3ml injections everyday on top of what else I’m using can be a bit of a pain in the ass.Can you pin sub-q since it’s water based our deep intramuscular has more benefits?

I’ve read enough on this forum this last week that I’m going to give in and add synthetine to my stack 12 weeks out.I’ve always taken carnitine orally at 5 grams a day but I am very interested in the results from the inject version.I know there’s information saying that oral carnitine can have some health risks by passing through the stomach but on the flip side 2-3ml injections everyday on top of what else I’m using can be a bit of a pain in the ass.Can you pin sub-q since it’s water based our deep intramuscular has more benefits?
Would you want to pin 2-3 cc's subcutaneous? I sure the fuck wouldnt, but that's ME.

Keep in mind it’s water based, you don’t need a harpoon to get it in you. I’ve been using pins close to the size of insulin pins to inject it, definitely makes it more convenient.

Keep in mind it’s water based, you don’t need a harpoon to get it in you. I’ve been using pins close to the size of insulin pins to inject it, definitely makes it more convenient.
Good point.I guess that’s my best option and I can split the dose pre cardio/preworkout.Thanks

I’ve never experienced extra sweating using inj Carn.

Sub-q isn't bad at all but you would have to do 2-3 slin shots daily. I wouldn't be putting 2-3ml sub-q in 1 shot ever. I would recommend buying 3ml syringes and loading up 3ml and then attaching a 29-30G 1/2 inch pin and just sticking it into your delts. Easiest injection you will ever do.

Sub-q isn't bad at all but you would have to do 2-3 slin shots daily. I wouldn't be putting 2-3ml sub-q in 1 shot ever. I would recommend buying 3ml syringes and loading up 3ml and then attaching a 29-30G 1/2 inch pin and just sticking it into your delts. Easiest injection you will ever do.
You can put 3ml water base in subq but you need to massage the water depot (bubble) away as you go. Every 1-1.5ml you need to carefully hold syringe still inside and massage injection spot and disperse the water. Then keep pushing the syringe. After you’re done you won’t be able to tell you injected the water will be pushed around and spread out and then rapidly absorbs along with the drug.

PS I agree though water base IM is extremely easy and efficient.

You can put 3ml water base in subq but you need to massage the water depot (bubble) away as you go. Every 1-1.5ml you need to carefully hold syringe still inside and massage injection spot and disperse the water. Then keep pushing the syringe. After you’re done you won’t be able to tell you injected the water will be pushed around and spread out and then rapidly absorbs along with the drug.

PS I agree though water base IM is extremely easy and efficient.
Exactly. I know it can be done but I personally just wouldn't do it especially when IM is so easy. I am also pretty lean most of the year so the easiest place I can do sub-q is my stomach and I refuse to inject 2-3ml water in there even if it does dissipate quickly as I wouldn't want to risk a bad shot.

Guys I have been using it with a fast-acting insulin but am out. I can only get Wallmart insulin at this time. Will that work and would I change my dose timing? I am going to be taking 600 mg 5 days a week. Thanks

Guys I have been using it with a fast-acting insulin but am out. I can only get Wallmart insulin at this time. Will that work and would I change my dose timing? I am going to be taking 600 mg 5 days a week. Thanks

Humalog is optimal but regular slin is fine. Just take the slin preworkout with the l-carnitine. Include an intra shake with things like EAA's, HBCD's and Glutamine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws