over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When steroids make you ugly ?

OMG 😳 All of this debate when the simple solution had been beneath our noses the whole time!

Please don't tell me anyone has paid for this, lol

Shit I bet money some of the people so serious about this thread own a couple of these chew toys. Fucking unbelievably what men have become in this world. GAF.

Shit I bet money some of the people so serious about this thread own a couple of these chew toys. Fucking unbelievably what men have become in this world. GAF.
You act like a transvestite that isn’t getting attention. You should talk to your partner about that. I know a good therapist if you want a referral?

Great conversation here. Enjoyed reading through it. I think you guys are probably right about high doses of harsh compounds + stress. I think a guy who used moderate doses of the right compounds and always kept a positive emotional disposition/attitude, low stress and anxiety, etc, would probably be fine, might even, as some have said, look even more handsome/rugged/masculine.

Unfortunately for some of us, losing weight, gaining weight, losing weight, using high amounts of harsh compounds (and other drugs), experiencing lots of stress/anxiety, etc, has caused us to lose a bit of the looks we used to have. It is amazing how much we can change, really.

I used to know this girl who was super pretty, but had an "odd" shaped nose which tbh made her different and better looking imo

Ran into her after she got a nose job, and it was like she was just another NY/LA girl you'd see on the street. Still very pretty, but just the same as others

Made me realize the odd things that make people stand out, and in this case for the better. I'm sure she's happier, so good for her

You drive through the city, and see clones in groups of 5 or 6 walking together, and think of the heavy impact social belonging, and groupthink have on people. Then one day you go through an old comic book sitting on your desk, and at night go row 150 lb DBs in an attempt to get a back like Captain America, and wonder if you're any different than any of those people :)

You reminded me of the case of Jennifer Grey, of Dirty Dancing fame...

I had a girlfriend who also got a nose job at 19. She wanted it for a long time, but was somewhat concerned she would lose something.
She became no less pretty, but less outstanding. She wanted me to help her get a boob job for a while, but I refused :p

There's a girl at work with a HUGE schnozz that I think is incredibly cute, actually. If she fucked around and got a nose job, I'd be highly pissed :) Women need not fuck around with their looks so much, the constant hair color changes trip me out I wish they knew a lot of guys think the natural form is the best form.

I used to know this girl who was super pretty, but had an "odd" shaped nose which tbh made her different and better looking imo

Ran into her after she got a nose job, and it was like she was just another NY/LA girl you'd see on the street. Still very pretty, but just the same as others

Made me realize the odd things that make people stand out, and in this case for the better. I'm sure she's happier, so good for her

You drive through the city, and see clones in groups of 5 or 6 walking together, and think of the heavy impact social belonging, and groupthink have on people. Then one day you go through an old comic book sitting on your desk, and at night go row 150 lb DBs in an attempt to get a back like Captain America, and wonder if you're any different than any of those people :)

Used 150lbers for rows this morning. Happened to wear Captain America mask to grocery store right after

Fml

I’ve noticed some weird facial looks, possible from androgens? If it happens to women, why not men to a lesser degree?

It with out a doubt changes your forehead skin along with your hairline. I can usually spot right away who’s wearing a wig on tv from their forehead skin and the wrinkles. I have those but still have a baby face everywhere else.

You reminded me of the case of Jennifer Grey, of Dirty Dancing fame...

I had a girlfriend who also got a nose job at 19. She wanted it for a long time, but was somewhat concerned she would lose something.
She became no less pretty, but less outstanding. She wanted me to help her get a boob job for a while, but I refused :p

That's who immediately came to mind when I read thinkers post. She even stated she regrets it. I loved the way she looked before in Ferris Bueller.

On another note, I can't believe no one mentioned how attractive JP's mom is.

I use to have long hippie thick hair and now I'm bald on top. No matter since the military I don't like that hair farmer look anymore but I only have one style now and that's shaved. I use to be able to pluck my grey hairs and now I find myself dying it at times. The wrinkles are getting deeper and yes I use cream for that too. I've only been using anabolics since 2007 and overall i think i look better. I've always been told i don't look my age. I got a 6 pack at 52 so I'm definitely not complaining yet. I think i would look the same just with no muscles.

fuck.. that was deep

I think women using the anabolics look way worse than the men. I have quite a few on my Facebook page that look like men.

Looking back at old pictures from when I was competing the gear use didnt affect me as much as having kids..lol kind of sucked the years out of me. Love them tho.

If you're an asshole before you take steroids
You'll just be a bigger asshole after you take steroids
i think the same applies for looks
if you were ugly before you took steroids
you will just be uglier after you take steroids

lol, but seriously

I remember when Justin Compton came out and was close to being an elite BB
When he was like 21 and then all the stuff he used to be the way he was by 26 he looked old
Once Dallas mcCarver his friend passed away he called it quits and life meant more

I use to have long hippie thick hair and now I'm bald on top. No matter since the military I don't like that hair farmer look anymore but I only have one style now and that's shaved. I use to be able to pluck my grey hairs and now I find myself dying it at times. The wrinkles are getting deeper and yes I use cream for that too. I've only been using anabolics since 2007 and overall i think i look better. I've always been told i don't look my age. I got a 6 pack at 52 so I'm definitely not complaining yet. I think i would look the same just with no muscles.
I've been on this injectable lcarnitine and I am actually starting to see pronounced redistribution/shifting/reduction of fat. After every daily run my Face looks thinner and stubborn areas in my stomach are noticeably smaller if not gone. Weight loss had platued for a couple months.
I went to a club the other night and easily could have taken home a couple 20something very good looking females. I've had my share of randoms for a while though.
I'm more into African Caribbean females so they may be more aggressive..
Bottom line, I'm seen as much younger than my true age of late 40s

interesting convo this one....

things that definitely age you from my experience - sun exposure, high stress job, lack of sleep (when i was partying, the lack of sleep got me more than the alcohol.. but binge drinking doesnt help), eating badly (high amounts of fast food and snacks i mean here)

people that are taking steroids to look good are more likely to be out in the sun, partying, drinking etc. all of which is going to contribute to aging.

ive never ran high doses trt only, so i cant comment on that. but anything that stresses your body is going to age you. also balding wont help and im pretty sure testosterone is linked to thicker skin which isnt going to help.

if i had to pick one thing that ages most people its the sun... i know people that have avoided the sun their whole life and they look much younger than people that are regularly out in the sun on holidays etc

another thing to keep in mind is good looking guys are less likely to take steroids IMO.... the people i know that are quite good looking get girls easily didnt need to train or take anything to get girls...... (if you dont know a guy that when you're out with him, he just gets GOOD LOOKING girls walking up to him and asking to go home / number etc, then you dont know any of these guys.... ugly girls coming upto us happens to us all lol) whereas if a guy is ugly, they are more likely to get on the gear to get a niche and get girls...not trying to offend anyone here, just saying the observation you have might be the other way round ... ugly people more likely to take steroids lol

interesting convo this one....

things that definitely age you from my experience - sun exposure, high stress job, lack of sleep (when i was partying, the lack of sleep got me more than the alcohol.. but binge drinking doesnt help), eating badly (high amounts of fast food and snacks i mean here)

people that are taking steroids to look good are more likely to be out in the sun, partying, drinking etc. all of which is going to contribute to aging.

ive never ran high doses trt only, so i cant comment on that. but anything that stresses your body is going to age you. also balding wont help and im pretty sure testosterone is linked to thicker skin which isnt going to help.

if i had to pick one thing that ages most people its the sun... i know people that have avoided the sun their whole life and they look much younger than people that are regularly out in the sun on holidays etc

another thing to keep in mind is good looking guys are less likely to take steroids IMO.... the people i know that are quite good looking get girls easily didnt need to train or take anything to get girls...... (if you dont know a guy that when you're out with him, he just gets GOOD LOOKING girls walking up to him and asking to go home / number etc, then you dont know any of these guys.... ugly girls coming upto us happens to us all lol) whereas if a guy is ugly, they are more likely to get on the gear to get a niche and get girls...not trying to offend anyone here, just saying the observation you have might be the other way round ... ugly people more likely to take steroids lol
I agree 100% about the sun. I think it's one of the biggest factors in aging of the face. Another thing I have noticed is that in general people that are from lower socioeconomic status tend to age faster in the face. Ive come across people in their early to mid 30s that look about my age and I'm 51. Is it diet, stress, or medical care quality? Probably a bit of all.

I've been in heart failure for the past 12 years and haven't really aged more than normal during that time. So somehow heart failure didn't cause excessive aging. I've been going through a significant amount of stress.

Another big factor, like everything, is genetics/heredity. Both of my parents looked relatively young until they hit their mid to late 70s. Most people think I'm in my early 40s, and are shocked when I tell them I'm in heart failure while showing them my defibrillator scar.

Steroids, probably not for men at least.High does HGH probably does for both genders.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws