over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Palpitations from GH?

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
So recently I have switched my GH (Serostim ) shots from Morning and Pre Workout to Pre workout and before bed.
I have lately noticed heart palpitations at night only after I started doing the GH before bed. I checked my Glucose and it was fine, Blood pressure was fine except Heart Rate was in the 90s Does anyone else get this?
I never get this during day time shots.

So recently I have switched my GH (Serostim ) shots from Morning and Pre Workout to Pre workout and before bed.
I have lately noticed heart palpitations at night only after I started doing the GH before bed. I checked my Glucose and it was fine, Blood pressure was fine except Heart Rate was in the 90s Does anyone else get this?
It was happening to me with my last gh run. I believe it was thyroid related as I was diagnosed shortly after as hypothyroid. If you can do some thyroid lab work to check Tsh,free t3 and free t4. If bloodwork isn’t possible try adding 50mcg/day of t4.

It was happening to me with my last gh run. I believe it was thyroid related as I was diagnosed shortly after as hypothyroid. If you can do some thyroid lab work to check Tsh,free t3 and free t4. If bloodwork isn’t possible try adding 50mcg/day of t4.
Interesting. I'll check it out.

I had that from time to time with GH as well. Could be more pvcs than usual too in addition to the fast heart rate. I never noticed time of day being a factor because I always did mine after lifting, around 10:00pm. Didn't go to bed until around 1am.

What dose are you on?

Yes, it has happened to me for the first time now that I went from 4-6 iu per day in the am to 10 iu EOD after training night time. My HR goes up 90 to 95 bpm and it is hard to sleep. My HR at rest is usually 64 bpm on average.
I also noticed that my HR stays high the rest of the day fluctuating between 77 and 85 bpm.

Have you tried first thing AM ? Same happens ?

Yes, it has happened to me for the first time now that I went from 4-6 iu per day in the am to 10 iu EOD after training night time. My HR goes up 90 to 95 bpm and it is hard to sleep. My HR at rest is usually 64 bpm on average.
I also noticed that my HR stays high the rest of the day fluctuating between 77 and 85 bpm.
Very strange.

I had that from time to time with GH as well. Could be more pvcs than usual too in addition to the fast heart rate. I never noticed time of day being a factor because I always did mine after lifting, around 10:00pm. Didn't go to bed until around 1am.

What dose are you on?
3 pre workout and 3 before bed. I won't do before bed anymore. Keep it am and pre workout.

It’s very common side effect for GH to elevate heart rate and blood pressure. Sometimes only one, sometimes both.

I've experienced palpitations in the past, and they seemed more frequent while using (high-dose) GH. Judging by the increased heart rate that some users report, GH seems to be cardiotonic, and some cardiotonic drugs can induce arrhythmias (of which extrasystoles/palpitations are a largely harmless variety). Other factors that seemed to increase palpitations for me were body weight, water retention, excess sodium consumption, and exercise in the hours prior (especially deadlifts, squats, etc.). Now that I downsized and can't train heavy, I haven't had palpitations in months.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws