YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else find themselves happier using lower dosages of steroids?

headtrainer

Registered
I’m happier using lower dosages of steroids, even though I’m not as big as I used to be when I was taking higher dosages. I’m much more conscious of my blood pressure now and notice it goes up when I gain a noticeable amount of muscle weight. When my blood pressure increases too much it makes me feel lethargic and agitated. I also worry about stroke and kidney failure. I refuse to take meds for high blood pressure just so I can walk around with a few pounds of additional muscle. High blood pressure meds cause impotence for many men. And that defeats the purpose of building a great body to begin with.

Without a doubt! TRT or sane, well thought-out cycles are always a more pleasant ride...especially when you find sweet spots that deliver 75-80% of what you were pushing your strength and size/composition limits with. We all get to the point (or should) where we take the foot off the gas and really re-evaluate our goals and health before deciding how to move forward. Yes, this is the best hardcore board but we have learned a lot over the years existing and sharing. Some people like to call out the conservatives or forward health thinkers on here but we are all better for the knowledge and options we have gained here through experience.

We have also seen people in the public eye who clearly abuse and pass on early...and we have lost many brothers here-some of which were concerned or warned when they were still alive. There are no free rides...but I like to think that even though these situations are sad, we have learned from each one and have that as an aspect in our decision making processes. One thing I have learned in the last 10-15yrs that seems very true - but was never understood while in my mid 20's is that you can really get away with a lot when you are younger. And it is probably best to be conservative when you're approaching your late 30s and 40s.

No doubt about it. Putting your body through a hormonal roller coaster isn't exactly conducive to happiness. The happiness of higher dose cycles stems from the results they produce.

I’m much happier and have more energy on lower doses. I’ve dropped down to 300mg of test prop and 300 mg mast prop per week M,W,F and 4 IU HGH daily and feel so much better now. Not going to lie though, although I feel like shit on Tren I do miss the look it gave. I might try adding some low dose Tren A into the mix and see what my sweet spot is there before I start getting the night sweats, insomnia, and acid reflux it gives me.

Just about everything outside of trt either seems to trigger anxiety, appetite change or something else I could just preferably do without. I definitely feel best mentally and physically on true trt, which is why I've decided to hold off on even running primo. I feel good right where I am.

I’m much happier and have more energy on lower doses. I’ve dropped down to 300mg of test prop and 300 mg mast prop per week M,W,F and 4 IU HGH daily and feel so much better now. Not going to lie though, although I feel like shit on Tren I do miss the look it gave. I might try adding some low dose Tren A into the mix and see what my sweet spot is there before I start getting the night sweats, insomnia, and acid reflux it gives me.
Try keeping the Tren at only 100 mgs per week. It works for me.

I agree with you guys about the lower doses and feeling better. Blood pressure stays in check. I don't get winded tying my shoes either.

I run true TRT, just add in low dose primo, EQ, mast when i want a bump but im not a BB, 53 yrs old 198ish 5"10 about 11-12% bf now spring run some peps with the trt and another low dose compound. Feel healthy, look good, thats whats important at this stage IMO to each their own

Not sure if I would use the word “happier”, I’m healthier and life is easier I would go with that, but yea I definitely agree with what you’re trying to say.

Going to be starting my spring/summer blast after I get my blood work next week and not going to lie I’m kinda dreading it.

I agree with you guys about the lower doses and feeling better. Blood pressure stays in check. I don't get winded tying my shoes either.

Ooof don’t remind me of that, the pack of Newport’s a day doesn’t help either 🤦🏻‍♂️

I've found backing off the gas and doing other things better yielded much better results. For instance ensuring diet and rest is on point, progressively pushing harder in the gym, and taking longer durations OFF. The past few years I've scaled back my usage and every year I still add a few lbs of stage weight and honestly I feel less toxic if that makes sense.

Of course. But I look good on high doses and 90% of feeling good is looking good.

I've found backing off the gas and doing other things better yielded much better results. For instance ensuring diet and rest is on point, progressively pushing harder in the gym, and taking longer durations OFF. The past few years I've scaled back my usage and every year I still add a few lbs of stage weight and honestly I feel less toxic if that makes sense.
This.

No doubt especially for older people 40s plus. I think our bodies can't handle all the abuse anymore.
Perindopril a bp med actually can help you lower BP and prevents your hematocrit from going too high.

This is an important post. I promise I'm not trying to come across as morally superior in any way, but I see so many guys get trapped in the "there's a drug for that" mentality. Already on the kitchen sink, but when things aren't where they want, it's a matter of upping the dose instead of paying better attention to anything else. The irony is a lot of the same guys claim they don't trust the drug industry, yet that's the first place they look to solve every issue they have

When you're on low test, or at least lower dosages, I feel you subconsciously pay better attention to things that really matter. I consider myself a pretty intuitive person when it comes to what works for me, but when I was running tren and masteron, you're damn right I would tell myself, "fuck yes, I can eat that and get away with it" lol

Exactly! My body becomes toxic after only about 8 weeks of putting excessive amounts of hormones in it. If I continue beyond that point without backing off, it seems to have an adverse effect on performance and muscle enhancement. I believe the excess nervous system stimulation we get from using high dosages of steroids eventually causes our nervous systems to become overtrained—similar to the way we get if we overtrain in the gym. Then we start looking for ways to reduce our work sets because we are lacking in energy.

High dosages make you lethargic and feeling drained, the higher the dosages the worse this gets.

It goes without saying you'll feel better on less stuff.

Totally understand the nature of this thread.
I think everyone here can agree that they feel more satisfied when they are working toward their health goals and using safe dosage of AAS.

But happiness psychological. Happiness is just an evaluation of their current situation.
We "feel" happy because we have associate higher dosages with more risk. For some that is true, for some that might be less true. For some, "feeling happy" is about making gains and they feel healthy, yet not happy on lower dosages.

Once again, not crapping on this thread. But this is a "do you feel happy driving the speed limit?" type thread.
Yeah, we do. We are driving safely. But we also "feel happy" going 100mph.

I am happy right now. Ifeel great on TRT. My bloodwork is awesome, my libido is better, etc.
But do I feel happy about my body composition right now? lol not really. We're just weighing different emotions and trying to look at the present and the future responsibly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131