over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why i dont have results on my cycle?

Freak Monster

Registered
Newbies
We know alot of people that claim they dont get results on is cycle because is gear are not real or under dosed when the real problem is : This people start using gear as some kind of miracle and they think by only taking the anabolics they will achieve is dream body ( like a miricle pill )
:))

But the real truth is not so easy. Do you think if just taking the cycle you will look like your idol? come on , let´s be smart , if this was the way do you think pro bodybuilders will train so intense and eat so much food.

The biggest mistakes you do to not get real results :
+Dont eat enough and lean food ( most of you have afraid to eat more to not get fatty, but they need to understand if they are on cycle and training intense they dont get fat easy , they will gain weight but is mostly muscle ).
+Dont train hard and intense enough , you have many ways to have a intense workout like high volume workout with alor of sets and exercises, use of drop sets and rest pause techniques but best one is always low volume but heavy weight , increasing weights or reps every week
*Sleep at least 7 hours and taking a nap is a must , so rest is one of the 3 basics you need to do perfectly to get results .
*Do cycles of 12 to 16 weeks to take all from the compounds used and never skip a shoot.
*Use the compounds for your goal ( like if you are bulking use dianabol , not wintrol )
*Not using enough protein ( protein is the only building macro )
*Using to much Anti Estrogen without needed ( i see people using 1mg arimidex ED with a cycle of 500mg test . if you crash estrogen you can take all steroids and dont grow, AI kill your gains so easy.

If you have any other reasons why people dont grow on cycle comment here ?

MONSTRO

I think most people’s problems are the cookie cutter pro bodybuilder workouts...4 sets of 10 on everything and nothing is ever pushed.

I feel we live in an era where there really is too much information..so nobody sticks to anything long enough to see if it actually works as well

1. Haven’t built a proper base before starting cycle

2. Doses to high or to low for their size

3. Not taken your time to grow

4. Not training effectively

5. Not resting enough

6. Not eating enough of the right micro macros

*Sleep at least 7 hours and taking a nap is a must , so rest is one of the 3 basics you need to do perfectly to get results .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmfao someone doesn't have kids, a full time job and a commute.
I challenge anyone with a 5 year old and 18 month old to get that much sleep in 3 days.

We know alot of people that claim they dont get results on is cycle because is gear are not real or under dosed when the real problem is : This people start using gear as some kind of miracle and they think by only taking the anabolics they will achieve is dream body ( like a miricle pill )
:))

But the real truth is not so easy. Do you think if just taking the cycle you will look like your idol? come on , let´s be smart , if this was the way do you think pro bodybuilders will train so intense and eat so much food.

The biggest mistakes you do to not get real results :
+Dont eat enough and lean food ( most of you have afraid to eat more to not get fatty, but they need to understand if they are on cycle and training intense they dont get fat easy , they will gain weight but is mostly muscle ).
+Dont train hard and intense enough , you have many ways to have a intense workout like high volume workout with alor of sets and exercises, use of drop sets and rest pause techniques but best one is always low volume but heavy weight , increasing weights or reps every week
*Do cycles of 12 to 16 weeks to take all from the compounds used and never skip a shoot.
*Use the compounds for your goal ( like if you are bulking use dianabol , not wintrol )
*Not using enough protein ( protein is the only building macro )
*Using to much Anti Estrogen without needed ( i see people using 1mg arimidex ED with a cycle of 500mg test . if you crash estrogen you can take all steroids and dont grow, AI kill your gains so easy.

If you have any other reasons why people dont grow on cycle comment here ?

MONSTRO
Wow. Thanks for personally attacking me like that. 😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪

You have no idea how many of my buddies complain about not gaining while doing all of these things lmao.
then they say

“wow. These aren’t as strong as I thought. I need to take more”
😆😆

Lmfao someone doesn't have kids, a full time job and a commute.
I challenge anyone with a 5 year old and 18 month old to get that much sleep in 3 days.
It’s tough with kids but it’s a moot point. Nobody ever had kids because it would help them achieve a goal with their physique. It hinders us - we won’t have the best possible conditions for gains because we’re fathers.

Not having worked out naturally for a few years to figure out what actually works. And jumping on gear to make up for he lack of knowledge is towards the top I find.

Not having worked out naturally for a few years to figure out what actually works. And jumping on gear to make up for he lack of knowledge is towards the top I find.
100% true...i was training 10 years naturaly before my First cycle and even done men's physique shows

100% true...i was training 10 years naturaly before my First cycle and even done men's physique shows
I had 18-19 years natural but the first 5 really don't count as I didn't know what I was doing. And managed to compete in the open division as a light heavy. And had a rep from GNC approach me a couple times to ask if I was interested in sponsorship. But once I started doing gear people quite asking if I was doing gear.

Well good to know I like to be on a calorie deficiency my own personal thought or way but that's also for cutting just saying but what works for one may not another like another said so much info and some good some bad but gl and future gains brothers

Here is my opinion for whatever it's worth:

Caloric intake is vital to growing. I have said this to multiple platforms. Let' say you start your cycle at 2,500 calories. Run a 12 week cycle. It is imperative that you consume more calories as you continue your cycle. Now, many believe that you should consume 6k calories just because you are on a cycle - wrong!. That all depends on your caloric needs base on your size. So, back to the 2,500 calories a day. the mistake many make is they don't increase calories throughout the duration of their cycle. Here is my rule: Increase your weekly caloric intake by 300 calories throughout your cycle. So, at the beginning of the following week you should increase calories by 400. Thus allowing the body to adjust to the increase. If you start at 6k calories and have never eaten that much you will get fat. You need to allow the body to adjust. I did this when I was a competitive bodybuilder. It allow my body to adjust and as I grew I fed the increase in body mass. Imagine starting a cycle at 3k calories running it for 12 week and finishing with 3k calories a day. You are defeating the purpose and wasting your time.

Now it's important to understand you body mass and what would be a good starting point. I heave heard multiple times (as it was express in this thread) well pros eat 10k calories or I read it on some forum that you need to eat big. Or this guru at the gym said eat 8k calories a day when cycling - ridiculous. Eat according to your how much muscle you are carrying.

So, let's go back to said person that starts cycle at 2,500 calories a day. Runs a 12 weeks cycle. And is increasing calories by 300 weekly. At the end of the 12th week person should be at 6,100 calories. You have allowed to adjust to caloric intake, and adjusted to new growth.

Your PCT is vital as well. Most start PCT right after last shot. This is incorrect.
This was my PCT protocol:

PCT PROTOCOL

Rest, and allow the steroid to clear the body for three weeks. Begin PCT three weeks after last shot.

• 2 Weeks Nolvadex 40mg per day
  • 2 Weeks Nolvadex 20mg per day
  • 5 days 1,000 of HCG. Take two days off and repeat
  • 3 Weeks of Clomid 50mg a day
  • 2 weeks of DHEA 100mg per day
  • 2 weeks of DHEA 50mg per day
Please remember that I am an old timer and you young buck have many more tools today. Yet, that worked for me wonderfully. Keeping what you gain is part of the game. Most ignore this regiment and it's obvious when you see someone at the gym look big and a few weeks later they are unrecognizable.

Finally, when coming off.. you need to reduce your Calories intake and I normally follow what I did to increase, but knowing I had grown some, I did not go back to the original number.

I hope this helps.

Some have different ways, but this has worked for all that I have helped in their quest to getting bigger!

Well, one last thing - Protein is the name of he game. I would supplement all my meal with one scoop of protein. It's something we old timers would do.

Bear

Here is my opinion for whatever it's worth:

Caloric intake is vital to growing. I have said this to multiple platforms. Let' say you start your cycle at 2,500 calories. Run a 12 week cycle. It is imperative that you consume more calories as you continue your cycle. Now, many believe that you should consume 6k calories just because you are on a cycle - wrong!. That all depends on your caloric needs base on your size. So, back to the 2,500 calories a day. the mistake many make is they don't increase calories throughout the duration of their cycle. Here is my rule: Increase your weekly caloric intake by 300 calories throughout your cycle. So, at the beginning of the following week you should increase calories by 400. Thus allowing the body to adjust to the increase. If you start at 6k calories and have never eaten that much you will get fat. You need to allow the body to adjust. I did this when I was a competitive bodybuilder. It allow my body to adjust and as I grew I fed the increase in body mass. Imagine starting a cycle at 3k calories running it for 12 week and finishing with 3k calories a day. You are defeating the purpose and wasting your time.

Now it's important to understand you body mass and what would be a good starting point. I heave heard multiple times (as it was express in this thread) well pros eat 10k calories or I read it on some forum that you need to eat big. Or this guru at the gym said eat 8k calories a day when cycling - ridiculous. Eat according to your how much muscle you are carrying.

So, let's go back to said person that starts cycle at 2,500 calories a day. Runs a 12 weeks cycle. And is increasing calories by 300 weekly. At the end of the 12th week person should be at 6,100 calories. You have allowed to adjust to caloric intake, and adjusted to new growth.

Your PCT is vital as well. Most start PCT right after last shot. This is incorrect.
This was my PCT protocol:

PCT PROTOCOL

Rest, and allow the steroid to clear the body for three weeks. Begin PCT three weeks after last shot.

• 2 Weeks Nolvadex 40mg per day
  • 2 Weeks Nolvadex 20mg per day
  • 5 days 1,000 of HCG. Take two days off and repeat
  • 3 Weeks of Clomid 50mg a day
  • 2 weeks of DHEA 100mg per day
  • 2 weeks of DHEA 50mg per day
Please remember that I am an old timer and you young buck have many more tools today. Yet, that worked for me wonderfully. Keeping what you gain is part of the game. Most ignore this regiment and it's obvious when you see someone at the gym look big and a few weeks later they are unrecognizable.

Finally, when coming off.. you need to reduce your Calories intake and I normally follow what I did to increase, but knowing I had grown some, I did not go back to the original number.

I hope this helps.

Some have different ways, but this has worked for all that I have helped in their quest to getting bigger!

Well, one last thing - Protein is the name of he game. I would supplement all my meal with one scoop of protein. It's something we old timers would do.

Bear
That's great info yeah my comment was my 2 cents my body does comps I don't but like I said I'm on a cut so that's what I do I have low calories he recommended that and watches me it's just to keep my muscle while I burn fat seems to work well but when I grow I kinda follow what u said like I said that's some great info and a great right up appreciate that brother

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws