over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ugl gear vs Pharma grade gear? settle the debate

I have pharma test with a script, that I get from a US pharmacy. And I notice no difference between that what I get from underground sources.
There shouldn't be. A molecule of test or gh should be identical regardless of its source. The only variable being the dosing and additional compounds for delivery and dissolving into solution.
This thread leads me to believe that in terms of GH, the only possible answer is it is underdosed if the effect is different for the same chemical compound.

I will add this and take it for what its worth but I have played around with all types of UG tadalafil and peptide companies that offer liquid tadalafil. I recently started running Pharma tadalafil and there is a noticeable difference.

I will add this and take it for what its worth but I have played around with all types of UG tadalafil and peptide companies that offer liquid tadalafil. I recently started running Pharma tadalafil and there is a noticeable difference.
I’ve noticed this as well. What is crazy is that back in around 2006 or so is when I first got my hands on UG ED meds. The first ones I took were actually Superman caps and they were off the chain. I went on and bought several pouches of them over the next couple of years and then the ug ED Meds started becoming inconsistent. I even have a bunch of them in my dresser from a few different sources and they are all very weak or do nothing, I don’t know what’s up because I see other guys posting positive feedback from the same sponsors. The generic ones from India however work very well for me. No idea why.

I agree - I get my tadalista and they are way better then any ugl and I’ve tryed many of them

I have pharma test with a script, that I get from a US pharmacy. And I notice no difference between that what I get from underground sources.
So brother you have a great UGL source for sure .

There shouldn't be. A molecule of test or gh should be identical regardless of its source. The only variable being the dosing and additional compounds for delivery and dissolving into solution.
This thread leads me to believe that in terms of GH, the only possible answer is it is underdosed if the effect is different for the same chemical compound.
So you said UGL and Pharma is the same compound ( not hgh 192 ) the only difference can be underdosed problems ?

As far as results go I don’t notice a difference between good ugl test vs Pharma grade. I have used both. Of course the pharm test is cleaner though. Id def say run ugl and save money. Also I can’t speak on gh because I’ve only ever used generics. Some were good and some weren’t.

So you said UGL and Pharma is the same compound ( not hgh 192 ) the only difference can be underdosed problems ?
No, im saying that if the ugl compound is what it is advertised to be, the variance in results can only be due to dosage inaccuracy.
The only other possible explanation if both bottles contain the same compound would be if the ugl bottle contained something else that reduced efficacy besides the dose being misrepresented.
If you have 2 bottles that contain only ghrp-6 and nothing else, the efficacy per dose should be identical unless one bottle was underdosed compared to rhe advertised amount.

So brother you have a great UGL source for sure .
I have used many sources over the last 20 years. Have been my own source for many of those.
I’ve noticed this as well. What is crazy is that back in around 2006 or so is when I first got my hands on UG ED meds. The first ones I took were actually Superman caps and they were off the chain. I went on and bought several pouches of them over the next couple of years and then the ug ED Meds started becoming inconsistent. I even have a bunch of them in my dresser from a few different sources and they are all very weak or do nothing, I don’t know what’s up because I see other guys posting positive feedback from the same sponsors. The generic ones from India however work very well for me. No idea why.
Many things can effect the way ED meds work besides potency stress and state of mind are 2 right off the top of my head. I have had differing results with the same batch on occasion
True. The profit margin and expense of manufacture would play a part in how pure some is.

As far as results go I don’t notice a difference between good ugl test vs Pharma grade. I have used both. Of course the pharm test is cleaner though. Id def say run ugl and save money. Also I can’t speak on gh because I’ve only ever used generics. Some were good and some weren’t.
Yes if you have a good source for anabolics never worth buy pharmacy because is so expensive . And i think even HGH dont worth because if is 4x more expensive he cant be 4 times more potent .

Yes if you have a good source for anabolics never worth buy pharmacy because is so expensive . And i think even HGH dont worth because if is 4x more expensive he cant be 4 times more potent .

Why do you keep repeating this about 4 times the price? Some of us are getting it a lot cheaper. Few of us told you that already. Once again, pharmacy GH is only $300 to $375 where I live. I know because I currently have Genotropin I am doing that cost $100 Euros for 36IUs. So for $300 euros or around $366 USD you get 108 IUs. There is no way I would take generics at these prices. I don't hold water weight either or have blood pressure issues like when I took generics in the past. Sure a little more money, but hands down no comparison.

Why do you keep repeating this about 4 times the price? Some of us are getting it a lot cheaper. Few of us told you that already. Once again, pharmacy GH is only $300 to $375 where I live. I know because I currently have Genotropin I am doing that cost $100 Euros for 36IUs. So for $300 euros or around $366 USD you get 108 IUs. There is no way I would take generics at these prices. I don't hold water weight either or have blood pressure issues like when I took generics in the past. Sure a little more money, but hands down no comparison.
I agree with you. I don’t get this 4x comparison either. There is a definite difference in quality. I get the same results you get from generics or Chinese ug. I get water in my muscles, bloated, higher bp. Poor quality compared to pharm grade. Unlike AAS -hgh is delicate and less stable. Granted - I haven’t used Ug or generic hgh in 5 years and maybe they have come a long way since. I’m currently trying out angtropin and we’ll see how that goes. I’d love to find a good generic for fat burning.

idk why you keep bringing up price either. Price is irrelevant if you are comparing if one works better then the other. Results are what’s measured. Not how much you pay!

I used norditropin (legit pharma straight from the ministry of health's storage facility, cartridge pen) for a while at 4iu and I blew up with water. I believe I added close to 13-14 lbs of water. Never experienced anything like it; couldn't train or even walk due to extreme water retention. My lower back would get an insane pump walking to my closet.

I never tried anything other than pharma, though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws