over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How good can you look on test only?

Where did this shrink on TRT discussion come from? The question was can I look good on test only. Yes you can look good on test only, yes you can look good 100% natural, and yes you can look good juiced to the gills and jacked.

If anyone here believes you won't lose SOME muscle mass by lowering your dosages then you have been living under a rock all your life and know fuck all nothing. At the same time if you think that a person that has trained for 30 years and juiced at least 20 is going to shrink down to pee wee Herman on TRT while he is still TRAINING and EATING then your just a fucking idiot and you need to get the fuck off professional muscle, but you meatheads will argue with me all day but if Dante come here and tells you the same thing you will tuck your dicks between your legs and say YEAH DANTE you tell them bro! HA HA HA where are you when I need you @DOGGCRAPP
Is it really necessary to get disrespectful and swear at other members with your response? The fucking fact is that the more steroids and gh you do the bigger you get. Enough with the training and diet bullshit because we are all assuming that is part of the game. There is a ceiling for your gains naturally. Bottom line is TRT dosages aren’t going to do shit. Look at the physiques of all of the IFBB pros once they step off gear. They still train. They still diet. They still use TRT dosages because they are necessary at that point. Many of them get discouraged and stop training. Others go back to cycling. Others look great but nowhere near the muscle mass. This is an AAS board bro and most people here have a different definition for what they consider “looking good” than the rest of the population. I’ve seen top level pros shrink down to nothing after 1 year of dropping to TRT dosages. Now if you are 180lbs then yeah - you aren’t going to shrink like craxy because you were never juiced out big. Can you look “good” on just TRT test- of course. You can also look “good” on no gear by doing jumping jacks and push-ups every day. I’m assuming “good” to a member here means a certain amount of muscle.

Bboy on tren. You’ve been warned, SlickNY.
Literally just came off..LOL

My language is a product of my environment I was raised by my mother who was an 11 year US Army vet who talked like a drill sergeant. I also am a US army vet so I get my colorful language honestly.

My language is a product of my environment I was raised by my mother who was an 11 year US Army vet who talked like a drill sergeant. I also am a US army vet so I get my colorful language honestly.
Fair enough. Respect to you and your mom.

Thank you for your service.

MS

I have close to the same stats as you. today i weighed in at 204 in AM I am 5"9
We always been very close. I did measured bf and weight today.
Came in at 9% with FFMI of 26.07 so that encouraged me. Let's push from lay off I see muscle ready to remember so hitting hard. I am gonna add little cut stack to mix tho. I need boost these times depressing brother!! Let's get ripped up and look jacked.

Being on the topic of thread I have best luck with maintaining on test and primo but androgenic things help to get there!!

I know all this bboy

I train 16 years and maintain 95kg lean at 1,75 on 150 test and 6 week primo blasts

Ppl lie all the time as i said i could go around and say i look like this on 150 test

The reason i look like this is because primo+ gh maintain the look

If i go on trt only i will be same weight yes but totally diferent look

Me personally i never cared about the weight i care about the look
Exactly!!! Primo and gh and test can be low!! Later 40s and trained years so fibers are mature and boy its grainy lean I work for look too only size in lean size I lose from a lay off.
I am giving a little aid with cut stack low doses and in 6 weeks or so will be back to test, primo and gh, my d7ck works better with little mast or proviron and I avoid ai!!
It's funny for me gh with estro I get deca d7ck especially with tren too! Lol
I guess I get increased Prolactin.
My cruise choice
Test p 65mg eod or MWF
Mast p 65mg eod or MWF
Primo 600 to 1000mg wk but 600wk works
Hgh 3iu over pond legit brand
T4 65mcg and my total and free t4 on point. It's hard to gain body fat with the combo synergy and high intensity weight training!!!

Exactly!!! Primo and gh and test can be low!! Later 40s and trained years so fibers are mature and boy its grainy lean I work for look too only size in lean size I lose from a lay off.
I am giving a little aid with cut stack low doses and in 6 weeks or so will be back to test, primo and gh, my d7ck works better with little mast or proviron and I avoid ai!!
It's funny for me gh with estro I get deca d7ck especially with tren too! Lol
I guess I get increased Prolactin.
My cruise choice
Test p 65mg eod or MWF
Mast p 65mg eod or MWF
Primo 600 to 1000mg wk but 600wk works
Hgh 3iu over pond legit brand
T4 65mcg and my total and free t4 on point. It's hard to gain body fat with the combo synergy and high intensity weight training!!!
Good post. Quick question : any NEGATIVE sides to running primo high - past 600-700mg/ week?

Is it really necessary to get disrespectful and swear at other members with your response? The fucking fact is that the more steroids and gh you do the bigger you get. Enough with the training and diet bullshit because we are all assuming that is part of the game. There is a ceiling for your gains naturally. Bottom line is TRT dosages aren’t going to do shit. Look at the physiques of all of the IFBB pros once they step off gear. They still train. They still diet. They still use TRT dosages because they are necessary at that point. Many of them get discouraged and stop training. Others go back to cycling. Others look great but nowhere near the muscle mass. This is an AAS board bro and most people here have a different definition for what they consider “looking good” than the rest of the population. I’ve seen top level pros shrink down to nothing after 1 year of dropping to TRT dosages. Now if you are 180lbs then yeah - you aren’t going to shrink like craxy because you were never juiced out big. Can you look “good” on just TRT test- of course. You can also look “good” on no gear by doing jumping jacks and push-ups every day. I’m assuming “good” to a member here means a certain amount of muscle.
You nailed it.

The problem with low test cycles is that we don't have enough androgens in our blood, so we need to supplement them using drugs such as dbol, tren, ment or even a high dose of EQ. It is true that anabolics build muscles, but the strength and work of the nervous system is largely dependent on androges and must be supplemented in some way.

I'm not against low-test cycles myself, but I think they're the fastest way to gain muscle, so I stick to that. In a few years, when I do not care about increasing the size, I will definitely go to the low / medium test + higher anabolics myself, but not now when I care about sizes

Good post. Quick question : any NEGATIVE sides to running primo high - past 600-700mg/ week?

I get insomnia at higher doses. I didn't realize it was coming from primo until I frontloaded a cycle a couple years ago with 900 mg on day 1. I was awake most of that night, remembering that this was exactly how I felt on my last high dose primo cycle.

Who care about how much you hold? The question was can you look good on test only? The answer is 100% YES

Where did this shrink on TRT discussion come from? The question was can I look good on test only. Yes you can look good on test only, yes you can look good 100% natural, and yes you can look good juiced to the gills and jacked.

If anyone here believes you won't lose SOME muscle mass by lowering your dosages then you have been living under a rock all your life and know fuck all nothing. At the same time if you think that a person that has trained for 30 years and juiced at least 20 is going to shrink down to pee wee Herman on TRT while he is still TRAINING and EATING then your just a fucking idiot and you need to get the fuck off professional muscle, but you meatheads will argue with me all day but if Dante come here and tells you the same thing you will tuck your dicks between your legs and say YEAH DANTE you tell them bro! HA HA HA where are you when I need you @DOGGCRAPP
You are correct.

Probably because they dropped the workout intensity also. I was using only test when I was competing as a Pro, never over 300mg per week. I am still on test but only 70mg per week and I will be 69 this year, I did loose some size on 70mg, but I did not train hard as I use to when I was competing, last year starting March I started to push my self almost as hard as when I was competing, to my surprise I started to put back some size and get liner.

C
Probably because they dropped the workout intensity also. I was using only test when I was competing as a Pro, never over 300mg per week. I am still on test but only 70mg per week and I will be 69 this year, I did loose some size on 70mg, but I did not train hard as I use to when I was competing, last year starting March I started to push my self almost as hard as when I was competing, to my surprise I started to put back some size and get liner.
So you were an IFBB pro and the only AAS you used was test at no more than 300mgs a week? This was in the 80s? What weight did you compete at?

C

So you were an IFBB pro and the only AAS you used was test at no more than 300mgs a week? This was in the 80s? What weight did you compete at?
No was competing as a Pro from 1995 till 2003. At my first IFFB Pro show 189 lbs no test, I started test at age 44, I was competing in the 80s as amateur no test. The heaviest I did compete as a pro was 205. I am 5`6 1/5 tall. This photo was taken 1 day before my first pro show, age 43.

Attachments

• Emeric most.JPG
    Emeric most.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 76

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member