over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Skin Care Routine

Geeksellar25

Newbies
Since Cycling on I had to basically stay ontop of my skin care to avoid crazy breakouts .

This is my routine if anyone wants to share theirs and the pros and cons they experienced feel free to chime in .

Turmeric Powder Mask
  1. water mixed with turmeric powder . Mix until it’s a decent paste not to thick and then apply to your face for about 20 mins .
  2. Wash with warm water and use a scrub I normally use ones from “Tree Hut” the charcoal based one to be specific .
Face Steamer
  1. Got it off amazon . Normally steam my face for about 15-20 mins

I keep it easy:

1-2x week 20min tanning bed

If I get acne, 20mg Accutane ed up to 60 and back to 20 till I run less gear (low dose) again!

Thanks for sharing. I am going to try your routine sometime.

I've found my best results with African Black Soap for my bacne and Neem wash for my face.

What I like best about African Black Soap is that it moisturizes the skin while fighting acne. Typically anything that is good for acne happens to be also tends to really dries out the skin.

Dope ! I use African Black soap as well and it works wonders just be sure to get the real one and not the fake ones that’s literally jet black
Which African Black Soap variant are you fond of?
I used to buy tubs of it off of Amazon that was more of a light to dark brown.

Which African Black Soap variant are you fond of?
I used to buy tubs of it off of Amazon that was more of a light to dark brown.

try Etsy.com. It should have a mixture of tones between light and dark brown . Organic ones you can actually still find some tiny rocks in because it’s pure and raw . If you are in the east coast any urban beauty supply store should have them wrapped in clear plastic for sale . Any that is legit solid black is not authentic

try Etsy.com. It should have a mixture of tones between light and dark brown . Organic ones you can actually still find some tiny rocks in because it’s pure and raw . If you are in the east coast any urban beauty supply store should have them wrapped in clear plastic for sale . Any that is legit solid black is not authentic
Yea I know what your referring to with the cellophane wrap which I've used with good results. Where I am these beauty shops only exist deeper in the inner cities where I am at. I will check on etsy. I typically only break out on my upper arms and shoulders when I am running a bulk cycle and being that I am planning to do so in the near future I should stock up on the legit stuff.

yes go holistic. neem is ayurvedic and also great for your gum health/oral health.
I used to buy a toothpaste from Himilaya that contained neem. I would purchase it from and Indian grocery store but I haven't frequented there since the pandemic.

Exfoliate body scrub dry

and one thing I’ve been using for body and face differin made my face look more youthful and I’m applying it on stretch marks

As it stimulates collagen

Exfoliate body scrub dry

and one thing I’ve been using for body and face differin made my face look more youthful and I’m applying it on stretch marks

As it stimulates collagen
How long you've been using Differin for?

I have supe sensitive skin and most washes can make me break out. Luckily, I don't have much of an issue , but when i feel a flare up of an oily spot or formation, I use isopropyl alcohol and nizoral aka Ketoconazole

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear