over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons why UGL is better than pharma grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak Monster

Registered
Newbies
Some people said on forums and podcast pharma grade is better, and i ask you why you said and think that?
Can you tell me if worth pay 2 to 4 times more? Is pharma four times more potent? of course im comparing o good quality UGL ( in our days you have some great quality like E.P.).

Reasons dont worth buy pharma:
*HGH pharma is 4 times more expensive, and its impossible to be 4 times stronger to equal the UGL
*Pharma Grade you are very limited to mostly Test, deca 50, proviron and some countries some anadrol, anavar or dianabol, but we dont have pharma trenbolone, masteron, halotestin, and many others . So if you area an athlete you cant be on pharma grade only ( we only need UGL ).
*Test and deca are very cheap to made and the top UGL labs will never underdosed , most of the times they are over dosed and this is great .
*Even if you get underdosed test , never worth pay 2 or 3 times more to pharmacy.
*Pharma grade are expensive not because is better quality but because they pay alot of taxes.
*To buy real pharma grade you need to go to your local pharmacy and people will know you use steroids when UGL you buy online and you receive at home ( nobody knows you are using ).

Monstro

Actually I take that back. I just read the thread on Ben Pollack hybrid DC/MD training. This board still cool. But your and Darren’s threads have really junked up the board making it tremendously less enjoyable.
Show me any post were you give the reasons why UGL is better ? im not comparing im giving the reasons why UGL is best . Maybe people like more post´s from the the news without any content like " Rhoden said he can beat BIG Ramy "
I still prefer information to learn more and knowledge

Show me any post were you give the reasons why UGL is better ? im not comparing im giving the reasons why UGL is best . Maybe people like more post´s from the the news without any content like " Rhoden said he can beat BIG Ramy "

I think you forgot to mention in your post that Pharma HGH is 4 times more expensive than UG.:eek:

Is it 4 times more potent though?
For HGH pharma is night and day compared to Chinese generics. So way more then 4 times better in my opinion when comes to HGH.

For HGH pharma is night and day compared to Chinese generics. So way more then 4 times better in my opinion when comes to HGH.
so the range of 350-400 IGF-1 in the body from China is different than 350-400 IGF-1 from the pharmacy? 🤔 After using HGH.

Some people said on forums and podcast pharma grade is better, and i ask you why you said and think that?
Can you tell me if worth pay 2 to 4 times more? Is pharma four times more potent? of course im comparing o good quality UGL ( in our days you have some great quality like E.P.).

Reasons dont worth buy pharma:
*HGH pharma is 4 times more expensive, and its impossible to be 4 times stronger to equal the UGL
*Pharma Grade you are very limited to mostly Test, deca 50, proviron and some countries some anadrol, anavar or dianabol, but we dont have pharma trenbolone, masteron, halotestin, and many others . So if you area an athlete you cant be on pharma grade only ( we only need UGL ).
*Test and deca are very cheap to made and the top UGL labs will never underdosed , most of the times they are over dosed and this is great .
*Even if you get underdosed test , never worth pay 2 or 3 times more to pharmacy.
*Pharma grade are expensive not because is better quality but because they pay alot of taxes.
*To buy real pharma grade you need to go to your local pharmacy and people will know you use steroids when UGL you buy online and you receive at home ( nobody knows you are using ).

Monstro

Will answer your points

* you seem very obsessed with pharma gh for something thats “not worth “ it . Yoy know you would run it and never take UGL if you could afford it as would everyone else .

* other thread you said ALL ugl deca is fake and 200 mg ASPEN is beter than any ugl , ugl is not even deca , these was your words , what change ?

* pharma test here is pharmacy is 45 euro for 10 ml , ppl in USA pay this for UGL

* pharma grade is ALWAYS clean and ALWAYS corect dose , no ifs or buts

* haha my brother you not need go to pharmacy for ppl to know you use AAS is very obvious

The only way UGL has any argument of being better is price and dosage per ml

Other than pharma every day of the week

Right, it seems to be argued more from a value perspective as opposed to being objectively better. I have no dog in the hunt considering I've never even run pharma gear, but if money were no object and you had ready access to pharma, it would be obvious to me

I lied, I still haven't figured out what the hell this thread is about

so the range of 350-400 IGF-1 in the body from China is different than 350-400 IGF-1 from the pharmacy? After using HGH.

Igf is not eveything my brothers..2 words .. imputities and fillers

so the range of 350-400 IGF-1 in the body from China is different than 350-400 IGF-1 from the pharmacy? 🤔 After using HGH.
If you word it that way, of course not. What you wrote is true.

Total bullshit - ugl is no different from pharmacy as long as it's not underdosed. They are just chemicals, and the process for producing them is no different. The only thing that can make a difference is the purity of the substance and the presence of heavy metals with hgh is exactly the same. A recombinant is a recombinant, it is the same process of making it, and you use ecolia bacteria for it. Norditropin, for example, I know that it has a different method of production, so it can be different, but hgh is also only a chemical compound, no magic.

Actually I take that back. I just read the thread on Ben Pollack hybrid DC/MD training. This board still cool. But your and Darren’s threads have really junked up the board making it tremendously less enjoyable.
Yeah I’m the only guy I know who has glp1 oral and weight lifts and you asking to see the pills package then never click like again probably because you’ll never get a chance to use it since the cost of it is more than Pharma hgh unlucky pal.

secondly music threat (thread)
You’ll find I contributed and don’t post shit

but again I don’t take you serious looking like that sorry and I didn’t part with you when saying you hate that guy DUDE

At the end of the day each one will rationalize what they use or what they have access to.

If I could eat freshly hunted deer meat every day, I would not be eating industrial chicken meat. But that doesn't mean that deer meat is going to make my muscles stronger or bigger than chicken.

We all just want the best quality, the dilemma is whether the price is worth it. Heck, some people will eat dick just to have money to spend on gear.

If pharm were just as cheap or accessible, everyone would use it simply because with UGL you can't be 100% sure. Although personally I do not put my absolute faith in pharmacy drugs.

The reason I use ugl it is more readily available and the absurd amount of fakes with pharma.

Haven't looked at a pharma grade list in 10 years. For those who do, are the fakes still prevalent? Are icns still around? Karachi, nile sust, omnas, Iranian test e, blue hearts? Bringing back memories lol. Love pharma who was faking that shit so we'll i used to read bulgaria made fakes and chinaman, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member