over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Skin Care Routine

Do you enjoy Differin on your face?
It can be annoying especially sweating it can burn get more red at first the skin pealing sucked and it does bring out some spots but overtime the skin looks more fresh so do think it’s worth it

im going to get retin a soon and try that instead

It can be annoying especially sweating it can burn get more red at first the skin pealing sucked and it does bring out some spots but overtime the skin looks more fresh so do think it’s worth it

im going to get retin a soon and try that instead

Retin a is great but it will be tough to get through the first few months but well worth it. Start slow and progress. Keep skin safe with SPF. I’ve been using it for years

Retin a is great but it will be tough to get through the first few months but well worth it. Start slow and progress. Keep skin safe with SPF. I’ve been using it for years
Yeah I just started using that last year wish I started it long before that what strength would you recommend of retin a

I started at .1 strength but it doesn’t matter. You can start start with the lowest strength and stay there or work your way up. Some experience that purge but I never remember having that. I wish I would have started in my 20s but it’s fine no matter ones ages

1. Wash towels and especially sheets frequently.
2. Use a washcloth to wash your skin in the shower, rubbing soap on yourself with your hand doesn't clean your skin at all.
3. Shower before bed.
4. Exfoliate.
5. Use a quality moisturizer to minimize oil production.
6. Drink lots of water.
7. Don't overconsume protein, pay attention to your BUN number on bloodwork, it shouldn't be over 20ish.

A year and half now began with just my face now apply on stretch marks really rate it

This is the first I've read about Differin working on stretch marks... I've been using it on my face about 4x per week for about a year, and it's been wonderful for keeping blemishes completely at bay and giving my skin a nice glowy quality.

What kind of effect have you seen on stretch marks? Pronounced fading?

I came across your post from 3 years ago and wanted to share some thoughts on your skin care routine. It's great that you found a routine that helps prevent breakouts and keep your skin in check. Using a turmeric powder mask can be beneficial due to turmeric's anti-inflammatory properties. Just be mindful as it may temporarily stain the skin. And the face steamer you got off Amazon sounds like a convenient way to open up pores and promote deep cleansing. If you're still looking to enhance your routine, you might want to explore products containing the Argireline peptide. It's an amazing ingredient known for its anti-wrinkle properties.

Haven’t had too much acne since I took accutane as a teenager. Now that I’m older I’m more concerned with wrinkles so I basically exfoliate and moisturize. There are some really good facial moisturizers out there but you gotta look in the women’s shit for it! They don’t make the good stuff for guys 😂.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws