over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Less sides on TREN E than TREN A

I've used Tren once for about 20 weeks, starting with E and then adding Ace to "test my limits" as I would incresde the dosage anywhere from 100-300 my my tren base.

Sides eventually came up with E but Ace made them worst. I was "fine" with the Ace sides but they weren't pleasant. In the future I'm more inclined to stick to just E, MAYBE kicking starting the tren the first 2 weeks with Ace.

I am curious about Tren Hex and if that would be worth future consideration

im an E fan. Ace just hits me too hard and i get breathing and sleep issues fast.
Hits me like a ton of bricks. So I PREFER E.

But ACE precontest is something most guys have to do. I stick to Ace only in those last 6 weeks before a contest.
Other than that, E.

I actually ran a 400mg dose of E for a bit during this offseason and loved it. Not enough to fuck my sleep patterns up, but enough to see a visual difference.

Does one not get the cough with Enanthate?

The cough does suck. As long as i pin spots free of scar tissue I don't get the cough.

No...if you get tren cough from hex or E, someone mixed ace or tren base in there. There's a huge difference of tren cough and BA cough. You can get that from injecting any AAS or anything with BA if you get a vein. Tren cough is very different than BA cough. I can deal with the BA cough that occasionally happen. But tren cough is not tolerable for me, and I get it no matter where I inject, and every injection.

this is so true. Ace is the only version I get the cough from. Tren E when I used to take it didn't but currently taking Methyl tren, which isn't really tren IMO and tren Suspension always never give me a cough
Tren base gave me the couch when I injected into fat, same with mtren. But only in fat.

everyone learns a good base limit,
thats why i like fast esters to push the envelope. more control,

that being said i like to consider whatever im running, consider the test also.
just because i feel good at 1000 test and 500 tren, and i want to up the tren,
maybe try 1250 test before i up the tren to 750.

i need to use long esters
but also i like injecting ed. test, tren, whatever. when i use fast esters im an everyday guy.
but its a value concern for me mostly. long esters are usually cheaper, more bang for the buck mg for mg.

a short ester cycle costs more than a long ester, in my experience,

everyone learns a good base limit,
thats why i like fast esters to push the envelope. more control,

that being said i like to consider whatever im running, consider the test also.
just because i feel good at 1000 test and 500 tren, and i want to up the tren,
maybe try 1250 test before i up the tren to 750.

i need to use long esters
but also i like injecting ed. test, tren, whatever. when i use fast esters im an everyday guy.
but its a value concern for me mostly. long esters are usually cheaper, more bang for the buck mg for mg.

a short ester cycle costs more than a long ester, in my experience,
Short esters are worth it!

I run 300mg of Tren E most of the year with 400mg of Test E. This combination makes me feel the best. I've never had the cough with Tren E. If I go above 400mg of Tren E, it interrupts my sleep and the night sweats are more pronounced. I do switch to Tren A 6 weeks before a show. It gives me the cough and I notice cardio becomes a little more difficult.

It was just the opposite for me. I was able to run a higher dose of tren using the Acetate ester.
Same here no sides on tren a minus some sleep issues if used above 400mg which is only during a cut I’d up it last few week but 300-400 is good all the tren benefit without sides

however tren e
Can’t run it did try 3 times now and at 400mg at week 3 I get huge flu symptoms can’t train want to sleep no hunger it’s horrible

And it’s always at week 3 it kicks in with these side effects ^

i get night sweats on my upper chest and neck area on tren, noticably different than other compounds.
but mg for mg, if i know i can handle 200mg a week, use the enanthate, pump up the ace as you go. shoot a quarter cc a day, or whatever.

i can go from 700 wk to 350 wk instantly. but the enenthates are always more mg for mg cost effective.

i like the control of fast esters, i like everyday shots with all compounds, because it gives me instant management. and i like the structure, i wake up, i do a shot, etc.
its good for my routine with fast esters. it helps my regimen.

i can go from 700 wk to 350 wk instantly. but the enenthates are always more mg for mg cost effective. 10ml of say 100mg vs 200mg

It just builds up into a hell on earth with enanthate. Trust me, you are NOT missing anything skipping tren E and sticking with your conclusion about tren.
I agree! I’ve tried both esters of Tren and will only use Tren acetate from now on. Tren enanthate made me feel ill and lowered my sex drive. The Acetate version of Tren increases my sex drive and has less sides. I get great results using only 200 mgs of Tren acetate weekly divided into 4 injections—MWFS

For years I've ran Tren A based off of what forums say and popularity/hype. Everyone seems to prefer tren A over E. I've been running Tren E for the past couple months for the first time ever and I'm having much less sides. More specifically not as sweaty and my heart doesn't elevate like crazy going up stairs. Blood pressure is still high when I run tren but not as high and more stable. With Tren A I'd pin ED or EOD. Tren E I pin Mon/Thurs.

Is it just me or does anyone else prefer TREN E over A?
I prefer injecting Tren ace on a more frequent basis than injecting Tren-e less often because Tren ace increases my sex drive significantly more than Tren-e.

I have noticed something recently with tren . I always had the worst sides with tren ace and enth. To the point where I had sworn the drug off forever. I started working with a new prep coach about 6 weeks ago and he put tren in my drug protocol. I decided to try it again as I had not ran it in 4-5 years. I started running it this time and had little to no side effects. Dosages were the same. The only thing I changed was I was put on an ssri. Zoloft to be specific. Not saying people should run out and get on Zoloft as ssri medicine is serious. But it seems to have smashed my tren sides. I still get night sweats, but that’s it.
Protocol is 350 tren ace/ 350 mast/150 test prop. Working like a charm.

As most already know we all react differently to each and every drug. For someone new to Tren then the Ace version is the way to go to get an idea of how your body will react. Start with 300-400mg weekly. If you don’t like the insomnia, night sweats, aggressiveness, cough, etc just stop and you’ll be good in a few days.

For myself Tren E doesn’t give me any sides whatsoever. The dose I usually stick with nowadays is 600-800mg/week. I have gone as high as 1.2g once but wasn’t thrilled when I saw my blood work. So I never did that again. Tren is a very strong drug and has its place in sculpting your physique. In my opinion Ethanate has way less sides than Acetate. Best to read and educate yourself and then make the best possible decision that fits your goals!

Cage

I have noticed something recently with tren . I always had the worst sides with tren ace and enth. To the point where I had sworn the drug off forever. I started working with a new prep coach about 6 weeks ago and he put tren in my drug protocol. I decided to try it again as I had not ran it in 4-5 years. I started running it this time and had little to no side effects. Dosages were the same. The only thing I changed was I was put on an ssri. Zoloft to be specific. Not saying people should run out and get on Zoloft as ssri medicine is serious. But it seems to have smashed my tren sides. I still get night sweats, but that’s it.
Protocol is 350 tren ace/ 350 mast/150 test prop. Working like a charm.

Incidentally, Leo Rex recommends Zoloft for tren sides. He said taper up to 100mg morning/night and perhaps even more on cycle. Then Seroquel (quaitiapine) at night.
Propranolol after training.
These are some serious drugs but I'm sure they would help the sides as I've done them.

Incidentally, Leo Rex recommends Zoloft for tren sides. He said taper up to 100mg morning/night and perhaps even more on cycle. Then Seroquel (quaitiapine) at night.
These are some serious drugs but I'm sure they would help the sides as I've done them.
I would highly recommend against anyone playing around with antidepressants and antipsychotics who do not need them. If you have to add these to use a drug then don’t use the drug.

Good lord. That's a helluva group of drugs just to be able to tolerate tren. Not trying to be a prude but for God's sake, how about just using less tren or another drug altogether instead of potentially developing an addiction to another drug(s).

I take 100mgs of Zoloft at night. Made my tren side almost zero. I definitely do not agree taking an ssri just to counteract tren sides. But I did want to share my findings.

Like you said those are serious drugs. I’m on 200mg Seroquil a day. I can’t speak to its effect on my sides I only use 60-100mg tren e a week but I recommend very strongly not taking Seroqul unless prescribed. It’s an anti psychotic primarily for schizophrenia and severe bi polar cases... like me :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws