YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Yeah, I noticed her in that video and some pictures. She looks great. Is she a member on here? It would be great if she posts some. We don't have many active women.
No, she is not a forum member. As is usually the case with women, it is rare for them to sit in such places hehe

I gained about 2 inches but half of it was just swelling from daily injs. I personally think that smaller and less frequent injs work better but spread over a very long time

What would you consider a long time, 6-9 months?

Cage

Hey luki sorry to get-off the topic but what’s your thoughts on high mg/ml test (400-600) as opposed to the normal 250 mg/ml?

Hey luki sorry to get-off the topic but what’s your thoughts on high mg/ml test (400-600) as opposed to the normal 250 mg/ml?
anything above 200-250mg / ml will be extremely painful after an inj as you simply need to use more alcohol to dilute the active ingredient. So if you have a 400mg / ml test and it doesn't hurt after an inj it means it's not 100% of what is stated on the label

anything above 200-250mg / ml will be extremely painful after an inj as you simply need to use more alcohol to dilute the active ingredient. So if you have a 400mg / ml test and it doesn't hurt after an inj it means it's not 100% of what is stated on the label

I am opposite of most ppl

I prefer as low concentration as possible with the least solvents possible , i dont mind shoot more

I have 600 and 400 from reputable sponsors even Ts 400 from biotech (United Anabolics) and neither give me any pain ??

I never had any luck trying to brew high concentration test... it ALWAYS crippled me where working out was impossible. I’ve just come to the realization that 200-250 is an optimal dosage for test. And this pertains to the long acting esters not the short ones. Then again I don’t hold a masters degree in Chemistry either. So it may be possible. Personally I love Test Iso! Haven’t used anutha in probably 8 years.

Cage

I think a lot of people will be interested in this. My igf results over exactly 14 days. On the top, the result before, on the bottom, after. The only difference is adding 25iu lantus 2x a week on the days of leg training (in total for these 2 weeks I gave 4x25iu)
Now I want to check what this result will look like when adding Trenbolone but not giving up the lanthus

Attachments

• Plik_000 (5).jpeg
    Plik_000 (5).jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 127
I have 400 from United Anabolics and 400 and 600 from onyx Pharma- I wish I really knew the proper dosage of them-fir now I stopped pinning them

I tried to pin 400mg/ml deca and it crippled my ass cheek for a week. I also felt extremely run down and ill for about 3 days after each pin

Tried it for 3 weeks, had enough and changed to 250mg/ml and I’m absolutely fine now.

High mg/ml is a no no from me.

So just like always i have 2 opposite answers to my question - one guy says it’s easy to make other guy says it would cripple u - man I wish I could get straight answers

So just like always i have 2 opposite answers to my question - one guy says it’s easy to make other guy says it would cripple u - man I wish I could get straight answers
If there were straight answers to everything bodybuilders would be a common occurrence in the general population, nobody would give us a second look.

There's too much individuality when it comes to human bodies. It's not like building an engine where step 1 --> step 2 --> step 3 --> engine works. Some guys do fine with high dosed gear, some don't. Sometimes it has to do with contents of the oil, sometimes it has to do with the individual. We're never going to get scientific studies on the proper way to do this stuff so we just trial and error it, note our findings, and continue forward.

If there were straight answers to everything bodybuilders would be a common occurrence in the general population, nobody would give us a second look.

There's too much individuality when it comes to human bodies. It's not like building an engine where step 1 --> step 2 --> step 3 --> engine works. Some guys do fine with high dosed gear, some don't. Sometimes it has to do with contents of the oil, sometimes it has to do with the individual. We're never going to get scientific studies on the proper way to do this stuff so we just trial and error it, note our findings, and continue forward.
100%

The #1 answer in bodybuilding is "Well, it depends."
There are always so many factors involved in just about everything training, diet and gear related. T
There will never be a completely objective answer to those.

So I’m your experience have u ever pinned 400- 600 mg ml test and had no pup at all -??

I remember I shot my bicep with a 500mg/ml shot of Test right before i went on vacation in Columbia.
Literally had 1 arm that was 23 and one that was 20. Insane. Tender and hellll, sore. Swelled up so bad I thought I had an infection. It eventually calmed down about 5 days in. Never again.

I remember I shot my bicep with a 500mg/ml shot of Test right before i went on vacation in Columbia.
Literally had 1 arm that was 23 and one that was 20. Insane. Tender and hellll, sore. Swelled up so bad I thought I had an infection. It eventually calmed down about 5 days in. Never again.
Yea I’d say right around that number is where too much hormone occupies too much oil space. I could def see that happening with it especially in the bicep.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws