over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

ONE WEEK IN. 7 full days. Synthetine 3ML per day (600 mg) injected IM into glutes.

PROS: NONE
CONS: NONE
NEUTRAL: Urine is bright yellow within 1 hour of injection

I have been injecting 30-45 mins pre workout after eating 1 serving of creamed rice, 8 oz egg whites, 8 oz pom juice, 15 grams EAA and preworkout powder.

During workout 1 quart of water and another 15 grams EAA.

No sweating. No increase/decrease in performance. No visible diff to body fat. Its only been a week and I am committed to seeing it through so I will post every Sunday.
Week 2. 14 full days now, Synthetine...just over 3ML per day

NEUTRAL: Urine no longer bright yellow, that stopped about 5 days ago

Ordered a 2nd bottle to give it a fair shot, so I am looking at at 60 day committment. I will try to remember and update weekly.

Ordered a 2nd bottle to give it a fair shot, so I am looking at at 60 day committment. I will try to remember and update weekly.
What are exactly are you expecting to see as far as results?

What are exactly are you expecting to see as far as results?
I have very low expectations. I tested at 14% bodyfat just prior to starting. I am hoping after 8 weeks I can get out of the teens...say 12% without making many modifications to diet/training. I always eat pretty clean, but did add some additional cardio. Obviously, I am not looking for magic beans. But, I want to see what impact just the supplement would have with all else being relatively the same.

What I want to avoid is leaving with more questions than answers. For example: Back in the 80s a new product called Cybergenics hit the market and it really took off. Every wannabe bodybuilder I knew was buying up Cybergenics supplement packs as if they were as potent as D-Bol. Some guys made great gains. Others made no gains. Why? Well, the devil was in the details. There was some "fine print" that basically told the buyer for best results take the pills and do the following workout routine...xxxx.... And, of course the following workout routine was a very comprehensive, time consuming, gut wrenching program. Those who took the pills AND switched to this killer workout made great gains. So the question remained...was it the pills or the workout that caused the gains?

What I am doing is trying to gauge how beneficial injectable carnitine is on it's own without drastically dieting, changing my workout etc. But, I did follow some modifications such as adding some carbs right around the time I inject and 15g EAA just after injecting and during my workout. Also, I added 2 additional days of 30 mins of cardio (1 hour per week). Nothing drastic.

Week 3. 21 full days now, 3ML Synthetine IM daily. Zero missed days.

CONS: None
PROS: OK, after 3 weeks the "eyeball" test indicates I am a bit leaner. My abs are sharper and I def. have some new vascularity in my delts and calves. Nothing drastic, but noticeable. And the vascularity is only when training/pumped. But it wasn't like that before. One caveat is that the weather has been nice so I have a good tan going so like anyone, I look better when tan.

I am riding this out for 2 full bottles (should last about 9 weeks). And since I am starting to see some progress, albeit small progress, I am feeling fairly positive about the product at this time.

PROS: OK, after 3 weeks the "eyeball" test indicates I am a bit leaner. My abs are sharper and I def. have some new vascularity in my delts and calves. Nothing drastic, but noticeable. And the vascularity is only when training/pumped. But it wasn't like that before. One caveat is that the weather has been nice so I have a good tan going so like anyone, I look better when tan.

I am riding this out for 2 full bottles (should last about 9 weeks). And since I am starting to see some progress, albeit small progress, I am feeling fairly positive about the product at this time.

Everyone responds differently but it's good to see you are noticing some positive changes now. As I always posts it compliments things nicely. It's great for someone who is natural or on trt and it's great for someone blasting hard. Even for guys blasting hard it compliments things and even with various drugs in their system it produces extra results (fatloss and vascularity etc). As it also can improve health and causes next to no side effects in most people it's a no brainer as long as they have the income to add it in. Definitely a great investment for people who want to take their physique to a high level over time. Obviously it's not like tren that can change you massively in 5 days but it can really add to someone's results. You are also only 3 weeks in as well so you haven't been on it long and the results should continue to accumulate. I always like it when people run well set up experiments like yourself as others can learn a lot.

Its really annoying inject IM daily... gagaghsgggg

Week 4. 28 full days now, 3ML Synthetine IM daily. Zero missed days.

CONS: Not any visible progress from last Sunday. Perhaps, last Sunday was just a good day in the mirror.
PROS: I used one of those electrode gadgets at the gym that weighs you and supposedly tells you your body fat %. When I started 4 weeks ago I weight 190 on the dot and was 14%. Today I was 189.1 and 13.1%. Granted, these things vary greatly throughout the day, but heck...I will pencil this as a "win."

I am still on my first bottle, so 100 ML should last 33.3 days. I have a 2nd bottle, so I will run this for 66 days total and give weekly updates.

I shoot it in my thighs and calves no pip. I get it from a legit guy at 500mg/ml. Super happy.

I was noticing the other day that my midsection is looking even more defined and I’m not cutting. Matter of fact, my cardio has stayed the same. I don’t notice any increased sweating or performance enhancement but I do like it.

I have a high concentration preparation and it's painless. And the concentration is 100% guaranteed accurate

Interesting, the one time I tried a high concentration it felt like somebody hit me with a hammer in the injection site each time and burned like hell....

Interesting, the one time I tried a high concentration it felt like somebody hit me with a hammer in the injection site each time and burned like hell....
Probably solvents and preservatives in that preparation.
Only ingredients in the bottle I have is distilled water, 1%ba and 25gm of carnitine base powder
50ml bottle

Do you guys do im.or subq shots?
I dont like to pin im every day
I’m doing IM shots daily mixed with my gear. I’m running inject Dbol so I’m forced to pin daily. It sucks but it’s gotta be done

What's the consensus of injectable carnitine for the purpose of androgen receptor upregulation?

Study's show oral works fine. Is injectable superior for this purpose or no? Would it work faster?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws