over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Severe Libido/ED issues

You def don’t need to take any additional test or AIs
Agreed

The nolvadex is ok tho considering I have a bad gyno flare up and I need to get rid of it correct? As it won’t effect estro

I’m also going to try the finasteride .5mg EOD

Agreed

The nolvadex is ok tho considering I have a bad gyno flare up and I need to get rid of it correct? As it won’t effect estro

I’d run nolvadex if I had gyno but really man look into progesterone. It really changes the way estrogen works in your body. We don’t talk about it much on bb boards but guys on TRT forums discuss it often. There are many TRT doctors that prescribe it.

It’s not “healthy” but I’ve had good luck running 20-30mg mast prop per day instead of nolvadex. It’s like just increasing your DHT level but without having to get there by increasing testosterone (which means an increase in estrogen too).

Even though nolvadex doesn’t lower your estrogen AFAIK - I always tend to start getting low estrogen symptoms when I stay on it long for estrogen control.

Agreed

Your gyno can be from Finasteride induced gyno.

Attachments

• dv09094.pdf
    130.5 KB · Views: 1
Agreed

Have you ever tried .5 mg daily? I recommend doing that first. My buddy was having issues on 1 mg but after cutting back with 4 days he was able to maintain a erection so he says

You def don’t need to take any additional test or AIs
Listen to this, I personally need an ai but you don't need more test, it'll just give you more dht issues. I suffer from estrogen issues with estrogen at a 24, and 20-30 is supposed to be ideal. I have low shbg and believe it is a factor. On 150 mg test, I had high free test, and just inside range but really high dht. I suffer from hair loss and if I cut back to 125mg test, my hair starts to grow back.

If there's one thing I've learned in the past 8 years. I just can't have elevated test levels because I'm super sensitive to estrogen and if I take an ai to control estrogen, my body just converts excess test to dht, and that comes with several issues...hair loss, dry rough hair, dry achy joints, irritability, high blood pressure, sodium retention which leads to water retention(took years to figure that one out).

Agreed

I would get off the Finasteride asap, I used dutasteride years ago and still have no libido, no morning wood and recurring gyno. The choice between no hair or no sex drive and PFS issues for the rest of your life is pretty simple and is one you should make right now. I understand not wanting to lose your hair so perhaps look at using minoxidil plus wounding or even better get a hair transplant like I ended up doing.

Listen to this, I personally need an ai but you don't need more test, it'll just give you more dht issues. I suffer from estrogen issues with estrogen at a 24, and 20-30 is supposed to be ideal. I have low shbg and believe it is a factor. On 150 mg test, I had high free test, and just inside range but really high dht. I suffer from hair loss and if I cut back to 125mg test, my hair starts to grow back.

If there's one thing I've learned in the past 8 years. I just can't have elevated test levels because I'm super sensitive to estrogen and if I take an ai to control estrogen, my body just converts excess test to dht, and that comes with several issues...hair loss, dry rough hair, dry achy joints, irritability, high blood pressure, sodium retention which leads to water retention(took years to figure that one out).
Have you ever tried Metformin to raise SHBG? Curious if that budges TRT induced low SHBG

Have you ever tried Metformin to raise SHBG? Curious if that budges TRT induced low SHBG
I have not. I get nervous about manipulating insulin but have thought about it. I think my issues run deeper than trt induced shbg although I think it has an impact. It's a long story that started with Iron deficiency from donating blood, thinking it had to do with hormones, chasing estrogen with an ai. Lost all consistency, fell into old habits smoking marijuana(chronic user when I use), partially because I always felt like crap and it was my escape but my diet goes to hell. Get the munchies bad and pound sugary snacks. Then the insulin resistance/pre diabetes. Insulin resistance is known to be associated with low shbg.

All that said, early into steroid use, several years removed from drug use, I still had issues with estrogen, water retention, fatigue. I must use an ai and diet becomes critical. I have learned a lot over the years and still working on putting the pieces together. Finally quit smoking pot couple weeks ago, have cut out all sugar and have dropped 12 lbs in one week. Insane! But I also went back on an ai after 5 weeks off an ai, so some of that weight is estrogen/water retention related. Now I need to get my ai squared away, think I've ran my estrogen a little low now but it usually bounces back pretty fast.

That's the short version, lol. As stupid as it might make me look, sound, or whatever, I like sharing my story because I know I'm not the only one going through this and I hope my foolishness can help others, although I'm still a work in progress.

I have not. I get nervous about manipulating insulin but have thought about it. I think my issues run deeper than trt induced shbg although I think it has an impact. It's a long story that started with Iron deficiency from donating blood, thinking it had to do with hormones, chasing estrogen with an ai. Lost all consistency, fell into old habits smoking marijuana(chronic user when I use), partially because I always felt like crap and it was my escape but my diet goes to hell. Get the munchies bad and pound sugary snacks. Then the insulin resistance/pre diabetes. Insulin resistance is known to be associated with low shbg.

All that said, early into steroid use, several years removed from drug use, I still had issues with estrogen, water retention, fatigue. I must use an ai and diet becomes critical. I have learned a lot over the years and still working on putting the pieces together. Finally quit smoking pot couple weeks ago, have cut out all sugar and have dropped 12 lbs in one week. Insane! But I also went back on an ai after 5 weeks off an ai, so some of that weight is estrogen/water retention related. Now I need to get my ai squared away, think I've ran my estrogen a little low now but it usually bounces back pretty fast.

That's the short version, lol. As stupid as it might make me look, sound, or whatever, I like sharing my story because I know I'm not the only one going through this and I hope my foolishness can help others, although I'm still a work in progress.
Do you have blood work for pregnenolone, cortisol, DHEA, progesterone? Do you take HCG? The older I get the more I realize just manipulating Test/E2/DHT is not enough to feel good or even be remotely healthy. I absolutely have to have that natural pathway running either with HCG or with pregnenolone supplement.

I’d run nolvadex if I had gyno but really man look into progesterone. It really changes the way estrogen works in your body. We don’t talk about it much on bb boards but guys on TRT forums discuss it often. There are many TRT doctors that prescribe it.

It’s not “healthy” but I’ve had good luck running 20-30mg mast prop per day instead of nolvadex. It’s like just increasing your DHT level but without having to get there by increasing testosterone (which means an increase in estrogen too).

Even though nolvadex doesn’t lower your estrogen AFAIK - I always tend to start getting low estrogen symptoms when I stay on it long for estrogen control.
Currently out of work so I can’t rly afford a TRT dr, is there anyway I can get progesterone cream? I can try a few sources for it

Your gyno can be from Finasteride induced gyno.

This is wild

Have you ever tried .5 mg daily? I recommend doing that first. My buddy was having issues on 1 mg but after cutting back with 4 days he was able to maintain a erection so he says
I can 100% try this and I will BUT I believe there is heavy research that suggest reducing fin 1mg to .5mg everyday has little to no effect at changing the rate of the DHT lowering effect.

not sure if I made sense but basically the research suggest that 1mg fin and .05mg fin everyday crush you’re DHT the same %, minimal difference if any

you suggest lowering my dose from 150mg maybe to 120mg
I would get off the Finasteride asap, I used dutasteride years ago and still have no libido, no morning wood and recurring gyno. The choice between no hair or no sex drive and PFS issues for the rest of your life is pretty simple and is one you should make right now. I understand not wanting to lose your hair so perhaps look at using minoxidil plus wounding or even better get a hair transplant like I ended up doing.
I agree with you but that’s a major decision losing hair can have a major effect on people’s mental health. I need to try other things bc I consider dropping fin.

I’m on Fin, Minoxidil AM/PM, ketoconzal shampoo, and I derma roll 1x week. This protocol just helps me keep my hair and I’m sure fin is the main component.
I didn’t get that tested so I’m not sure but I do have a bottle of 1000 tabs of metformin thought. Gonna use it for “anti-aging” still expanding my knowledge on it tho

You been here since 2012 and have not contributed not even for conversations purpose and now you asking us vet/ guru for help lmao

I tell you what I still give you an advice

1-your 28 YEARS old and lossing your hair PROBLEM

2- 28 YEARS old and having way more than ED problems- --PROBLEM

3- GO SEE A DOCTOR AND STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT YOURSELF WHAT'S GOING ON AND TRYING TO SELF FIX
AND STOP ASKING AND FOLLOWING PEOPLE ADVICE ON BB FORUM THAT ARE NOT DOCTORS.

We have very knowledgeable people here but you need a DOCTOR NOT US.IM BEING VERY BLUNT

You been here since 2012 and have not contributed not even for conversations purpose and now you asking us vet/ guru for help lmao

I tell you what I still give you an advice

1-your 28 YEARS old and lossing your hair PROBLEM

2- 28 YEARS old and having way more than ED problems- --PROBLEM

3- GO SEE A DOCTOR AND STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT YOURSELF WHAT'S GOING ON AND TRYING TO SELF FIX
AND STOP ASKING AND FOLLOWING PEOPLE ADVICE ON BB FORUM THAT ARE NOT DOCTORS.

We have very knowledgeable people here but you need a DOCTOR NOT US.IM BEING VERY BLUNT

Like I said I’m more of a lurker then someone who post on any of the forums I belong to. I contribute to many sponsors but that’s here nor there.

1. Yes problem but not rly my fault more of a genetic fault. Although my hair is pretty decent but if I get off fin it will def go at some point

2. Yes MAJOR problem

3. 100% agree BUT the problem is a lot and I mean ALOT of Drs seem not to have a great knowledge on this subject. It’s hard to find a good dr and currently don’t have the out of pocket cost to be hoping from to the other. I went to a dr a few years ago told him my issues and that I dabbed in AAS. Guy freaked out and gave me a 12 month script of Adex lol. Didn’t help and he had “good reviews”. NYC/NJ area if you know a great dr lmk and I’ll shell out the out of pocket cost but so far it’s been hard to find one. I called a few last week no luck

Like I said I’m more of a lurker then someone who post on any of the forums I belong to. I contribute to many sponsors but that’s here nor there.

1. Yes problem but not rly my fault more of a genetic fault. Although my hair is pretty decent but if I get off fin it will def go at some point

2. Yes MAJOR problem

3. 100% agree BUT the problem is a lot and I mean ALOT of Drs seem not to have a great knowledge on this subject. It’s hard to find a good dr and currently don’t have the out of pocket cost to be hoping from to the other. I went to a dr a few years ago told him my issues and that I dabbed in AAS. Guy freaked out and gave me a 12 month script of Adex lol. Didn’t help and he had “good reviews”. NYC/NJ area if you know a great dr lmk and I’ll shell out the out of pocket cost but so far it’s been hard to find one. I called a few last week no luck
Go to an endo doctor don't tell him you have touched aas.just tell him what your experiencing . You going to be more confused by listening to every different shit everyone is going to tell you here trust me.your young let a doctor help you

Go to an endo doctor don't tell him you have touched aas.just tell him what your experiencing . You going to be more confused by listening to every different shit everyone is going to tell you here trust me.your young let a doctor help you
Thank you

Understand your advice but the OP says he’s out of work and without insurance. Endo dr is gonna cost a good amount of money. The issues he is having are very common among AAS users even at his age of 28. First problem is what he is taking. 28 years old and running TRT dosages of test and finastride? Give up the hair or the gear. 150mg of test per week at age 28 is useless. What are you trying to accomplish with this stack? Go with 400-500mg of test per week for 12 weeks stacked with an anabolic. Then PCT.

I can try this

gonna try .5mg eod see if that helps

I’m using 150mg 1x a week of UGL put me at 1000 total test
How long was ago was this bloodwork? 150mgs of test at your age will most likely end up shutting you down without being enough to get any benefits. Older guys run TRT because they don’t produce enough testosterone to achieve desirable levels.

Do you have blood work for pregnenolone, cortisol, DHEA, progesterone? Do you take HCG? The older I get the more I realize just manipulating Test/E2/DHT is not enough to feel good or even be remotely healthy. I absolutely have to have that natural pathway running either with HCG or with pregnenolone supplement.
He’s 28. He’s only in 150mg of test and finastride or are there other AAS?

I’m on Fin, Minoxidil AM/PM, ketoconzal shampoo, and I derma roll 1x week. This protocol just helps me keep my hair and I’m sure fin is the main component.
A dermapen is much more effective and avoids the tearing effect the dermaroller has on the scalp and hair, I use a Dr. Pen Ultima A6, check out these threads if you want more info:

Thank you
There are tons of facts that we don't know about your situation. However, in young men their medication regimen is reviewed thoroughly to see if any drugs have side effects of ED. We only know you take test and finasteride. Finasteride is known for terrible side effects and two of the more common ones are ED and Gyno.

@aphextwin gave you good advice of reducing you finasteride dose since you don’t want to try discontinuing it.

Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI) can cause ED. Nexum, Prevacid, Prilosec, omeprazole. This drug doesn’t even affect your hormones like finasteride. With PPI’s I am speaking from personal experience. I took them for over 6 months and couldn’t figure out why I was having ED problems. Got blood work and everything was normal. Then they looked at my medications and told me to stop talking Prevacid. Was back to normal in roughly 3-4 weeks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear