YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inject L-carn loading and maintenance doses?

Why inject when you could simply take acetyl-l-carnitine pills? 1-2 grams 2-3x day. Better results (strength/energy/aas synergy) Not to mention That I developed some serious scar tissue years back with injectable version about 15 years ago. To me, inj carnitine has no place unless you are using subq for site specifically fat loss. Works just as good as subq phosphatidyl-choline I’m that manner only.

Would you want to pin 2-3 cc's subcutaneous? I sure the fuck wouldnt, but that's ME.
I have some scars to prove it’s not the best idea lol not only that it burns like hell. About 15 years ago I used it then went IM..developed scar tissue that to this day leaves an indent on my side delts and outer quads

I have some scars to prove it’s not the best idea lol not only that it burns like hell. About 15 years ago I used it then went IM..developed scar tissue that to this day leaves an indent on my side delts and outer quads

Not all products are created equal. Just because you developed scar tissue it doesn't mean others will. Well obviously scar tissue will come from even a dry needle but you can't comment on l-carnitine as a whole because your product burned like help and caused you issues years later. That's like stating test e is bad for you because you used a painful test e product once. I have injected l-carnitine probably 1000 times and I don't have any issues but that doesn't mean others won't.

Why inject when you could simply take acetyl-l-carnitine pills? 1-2 grams 2-3x day. Better results (strength/energy/aas synergy) Not to mention That I developed some serious scar tissue years back with injectable version about 15 years ago. To me, inj carnitine has no place unless you are using subq for site specifically fat loss. Works just as good as subq phosphatidyl-choline I’m that manner only.

I have taken high dosed oral ALCAR and it's nowhere as effective physically but does have some great cognitive benefits for me.

Not all products are created equal. Just because you developed scar tissue it doesn't mean others will. Well obviously scar tissue will come from even a dry needle but you can't comment on l-carnitine as a whole because your product burned like help and caused you issues years later. That's like stating test e is bad for you because you used a painful test e product once. I have injected l-carnitine probably 1000 times and I don't have any issues but that doesn't mean others won't.
Well I guess you’ve injected carnitine and I used sterile Acetyl-l-carnitine.

I have taken high dosed oral ALCAR and it's nowhere as effective physically but does have some great cognitive benefits for me.
I personally felt the oral ALCAR at around 4 grams a day much more than inj alcar at 1 gram per day (animals from chem anarchy -prob the best chemist on the internet) We are all different though. Been on and off it for the last 18 years and around a 7 year stint of straight taking it. So that’s my experience with it. Not saying you’re wrong or I’m right, but that is how i feel about it. The downside is the “carnitine eyes” but the remedy of that is Idebenone to me at 200-300 mg/day. To others they may use some other anti-oxidant to help.
no matter the form, carnitine and dhea are my cycle “lengtheners”. Very good indeed I just can’t justify inj car ever again personally.

I personally felt the oral ALCAR at around 4 grams a day much more than inj alcar at 1 gram per day (animals from chem anarchy -prob the best chemist on the internet) We are all different though. Been on and off it for the last 18 years and around a 7 year stint of straight taking it. So that’s my experience with it. Not saying you’re wrong or I’m right, but that is how i feel about it. The downside is the “carnitine eyes” but the remedy of that is Idebenone to me at 200-300 mg/day. To others they may use some other anti-oxidant to help.
no matter the form, carnitine and dhea are my cycle “lengtheners”. Very good indeed I just can’t justify inj car ever again personally.

Yes everyone is different so I would never state my opinion is right over someone else's. There are also so many different brands out there of everything. It was just the statement it caused you bad scar tissue like it was a thing that all users will notice that caught my eye. Granted quite a lot (especially high dosed per/ml) l-carnitine can be very painful. I personally haven't tried inj ALCAR so I can't comment on that but like everything everyone will respond differently and there will be some products better than others. If something is painful for me now I would never inject it regularly (probably no more than twice) as I am so used to painless gear I don't see the need in going through pain when there are many effective aids (aas, hgh, slin, carnitine etc) that are completely painfree. If inj ALCAR was painful I would do the same as you and just go with the oral route but I am very happy using synthetine but I have tried various brands of oral ALCAR over the years as well (break in injs is never a bad thing).

Site specific fat loss eh? Highly skeptical but do tell...

Reactions: UCP
Yes, there is no site specific fat loss with inj carn
Have you ever tried it subq in the stomach spread over about 60-70 shots like lipostable? It’ll emulsify fat and carry it off into the bloodstream just like phos/deoxy. Again I used ALCAR for my experiments. Chemanarchy has a few threads on it from back in the day. The chemist that made this for us is Animal.

Have you ever tried it subq in the stomach spread over about 60-70 shots like lipostable? It’ll emulsify fat and carry it off into the bloodstream just like phos/deoxy. Again I used ALCAR for my experiments. Chemanarchy has a few threads on it from back in the day. The chemist that made this for us is Animal.
As a matter of fact, if you subq ALCAR too shallow it’ll eat right through your skin by the next morning.

Is there any talk of them increasing the concentration? I've seen some HRT clinics offering 500mg/ml. I'm not motivated to inject 4-5ml every day for sure.

what’s carnitine eyes bro?

Stonewall is talking a bunch on nonsense on here. ALCAR is useless for fat loss

Spot reduction fat-loss with carnitine?.All this time I thought your genetics determined the first place you gain fat and the last place you lose it.The first place I gain weight is in my face and thats the last place I lose it.I think i'm in a small percentile in that regard .It's time to start injecting carnitine in my face. haha

Sub-q isn't bad at all but you would have to do 2-3 slin shots daily. I wouldn't be putting 2-3ml sub-q in 1 shot ever. I would recommend buying 3ml syringes and loading up 3ml and then attaching a 29-30G 1/2 inch pin and just sticking it into your delts. Easiest injection you will ever do.
I must be a wuss or something. I did the same exact thing but in my quad. All was fine but damn later on and the next day it was sore!!! And I took it slowly, like I mean almost 2 minutes to get the 3ml in there. I can do 1ml with no issue but anything over that messes with me. I just dont get it!

Firstly, I have read all the research on l-carnitine but using it on/off for a decade as showed me a great deal that doesn't necessarily correspond to certain literature. There is a lot of talk on muscle carnitine stores filling up very quickly so continuing to use it frequently is essentially a waste. After using it during multiple cycles I have learnt that is not the case and it's pretty much like most supplements that you get the benefits when using it and when you stop the benefits fade away. Now it is stored and takes time to leave the system so daily usage is not essential but I strongly believe in frequently "topping up" the dose. As a result I would recommend using it as much as you can and I recommend pre workout dosing. If you can't dose it preworkout that isn't an issue just make sure you are dosing it frequently and you will be gtg. I personally dose it 4 times per week at a minimum. The more I dose it the better the results are for me.

For androgen receptor density (long term) you could use as little as 200mg daily (approx 5 days per week). For noticeable physique benefits (short term) I would recommend a much higher dose and synthetek recommends 200mg per 55lbs of bodyweight which sounds about right to me. At a minimum I would recommend 400mg daily and at that dose it will compliment things nicely. When I jump up to 600mg per day I notice a lot more. If I am really pushing things and wanting to look my best then 600-1000mg per day is optimal. I find the more you use the better but with common sense and cost coming into the equation I think 3-5ml synthetine is a fantastic range for most people. Incidenatally I have tried up to 10ml (2000mg) per day during high dose experiments and experienced no bad side effects.

I would start at 2ml and see how you are and move up gradually to a level you are comfortable with. Dose timing is not important but I would personally dose it approx 2 hours pre workout. It makes me sweat more and brings out my vascularity within a short time and the added fatloss/sharpness is seen within a few weeks (diet dependant) and it has assisted things over the long term for me many times.
Hey brotha. Thanks for all your valuable info. If you don't mind I need some clarification as I am about to start some injectable l-carn and novolog along side my already AM dose of GH. I have read many conflicting opinions but not quite sure what is right or wrong so I need some insight from someone who has much experience with injectable L-Carn and slin....

Just a few questions(for now)...

1. The timing issue of GH, slin and inj. l-carn. I train first thing in the AM getting up around 5. I know you want glucose levels low as possible and free of insulin when administering your GH for it to be most effective. What would be the most effective and best way to time these three prior to my workout? GH....wait 15-20min?....then inject the insulin and l-carn?....or l-carn then insulin? I may add that I always like to train fasted.

2. I have read that there should be a 'loading phase' or 'saturation' dose for injectable L-carn for 2 weeks and then continue with your maintenance dose from there. What would be that dose for 190lbs?.....then maintenance would be half your saturation?

3. What would be your recommended dose of novolog along side the l-carn?

Just an 'in general' idea of how you would go about administering/dosing these three first thing in the AM prior to my training. Thanks for all the help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131