over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pregnenolone vs Preg/HCG combo?

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody have an opinion on the difference between backfilling just pregnenolone vs filling pregnenolone and simultaneously running HCG (daily shots or 3x weekly).

Haven’t ran HCG since two years and looking to get back on but having a lot of success right now with just test/pregnenolone/progesteron + a DHT (low dose primo).

Dunno if HCG may upset the balance? I do want to be optimized as just test/GH/a DHT has become unpleasant. Don’t care about fertility, my family has already been created.

On 10mg/day test e + 350mg primo/week bloodwork:
Test 470
Estradiol ultra sensitive 3 (not a typo)
SHBG 3 (yep lol)
PSA .8
Progesterone *undetectable!*
Pregnenolone (did not test this time but always been low)

Bloods were pulled at 24 hour trough but with test e everyday I’d think higher trough. I guess because ultra low SHBG I am excreting testosterone through urine rapidly.

Since blood work I’ve gone up to 20mg test e per day and added 10mg progesterone and 10mg pregnenolone transdermal (in DMSO). I feel much better. I’d hope test level is in 700s for trough and estradiol is in teens (at least) in 4 weeks. Also hope prog is in range next test.

Does anybody think HCG added in could help estradiol get in better range and also increase SHBG?

@Kaladryn

Anybody else welcome to throw me some advice but always have trusted Kaladryn for TRT advice. 👍

I've been off hCG for a few years too and my libido/erection strength went with it. I use DHEA but just ordered pregnenolone and will report the changes once it comes in. I think I'll drop the DHEA and backfill the other pathways with pregnenolone.

I've been off hCG for a few years too and my libido/erection strength went with it. I use DHEA but just ordered pregnenolone and will report the changes once it comes in. I think I'll drop the DHEA and backfill the other pathways with pregnenolone.
It seems smart. I’ll be happy to hear what you report. The biggest change cognitively if I feel much sharper/focused on pregnenolone. Same sort of feeling I had on HCG.

I think I will wait another few weeks and test blood for all levels and if SHBG/total T/e2 hasn’t improved then I’ll add in HCG and retest after another 6 weeks.

It’s strange, just test/GH worked for years. Then all of a sudden this past year it just fell apart. Sex drive dropped, fatigue, lost focus, joints.

I’m hoping preg or preg/HCG I can regain that old good feeling.

I have taken pregnenolone numerous times and noticed nothing from it, but never got any blood work. HCG has worked for me.

Take preg how? Orally? Transdermaly? Supposedly it’s has different affects down stream. Also how much preg and how DHEA do you guys take?

Take preg how? Orally? Transdermaly? Supposedly it’s has different affects down stream. Also how much preg and how DHEA do you guys take?
Topical with DMSO

5mg AM and 5mg PM

Progesterone topical in DMSO
10mg AM on balls 10mg PM upper body

How is this working for you in terms of libido? EQ? Mentally ?
Libido is great but I’m always decent and right now I’m also on 140mg Test + 140mg mast so....no issues :)

Mentally I feel calm and collected. It feels like I used to feel pre-TRT. One of the drawbacks to running test has been its harder to keep my temper in check, which I hate lol

Progesterone really shouldn’t have any negative on libido, at replacement doses. If anything my dick gets harder now on progesterone. It’s way different than the progestins like nandrolone that we all know. Those are dick killers.

I had heard 10-14mg a day naturally produced so I’m using 20mg topical. So I’m assuming I’m absorbing 8-12mg.

Libido is great but I’m always decent and right now I’m also on 140mg Test + 140mg mast so....no issues :)

Mentally I feel calm and collected. It feels like I used to feel pre-TRT. One of the drawbacks to running test has been its harder to keep my temper in check, which I hate lol

Progesterone really shouldn’t have any negative on libido, at replacement doses. If anything my dick gets harder now on progesterone. It’s way different than the progestins like nandrolone that we all know. Those are dick killers.
I may try the micronized progesterone thing, but with phlogel. I'm too active with a particular woman at this point for my crouch area to smell like garlic.
Although she's starting to get on my nerves. Her selfishness and controlling behavior is starting to come through. I digress.

I may try the micronized progesterone thing, but with phlogel. I'm too active with a particular woman at this point for my crouch area to smell like garlic.
Although she's starting to get on my nerves. Her selfishness and controlling behavior is starting to come through. I digress.
Pharm grade DMSO doesn’t have a smell, at least not very strong at all. You can know you have pharm grade if it freezes in the fridge and doesn’t bear a scent at all.

But yeah prog is cheap as fuck, I got 2,500 doses (10mg) for ~$120.

Got my pregnenolone today. I'm taking 200mgs the first week to get my levels up and then will take 100mgs daily to assess. My last TRT consult mt doc recommended 30mgs daily but that might be because I was on DHEA too. I've dropped that for now to see what benefits I get from pregnenolone.

Pharm grade DMSO doesn’t have a smell, at least not very strong at all. You can know you have pharm grade if it freezes in the fridge and doesn’t bear a scent at all.

Can you dm where you purchased your dmso and preg. Also your dmso solution recipe ?

Is that progesterone oral or transdermal. I like the effects I get from prog, but after a couple of months I get terrible sciatica from using it. I wonder if anyone else has? I think it has something to do with progesterone's ability to loosen ligaments and joints in the pelvic area.

Is that progesterone oral or transdermal. I like the effects I get from prog, but after a couple of months I get terrible sciatica from using it. I wonder if anyone else has? I think it has something to do with progesterone's ability to loosen ligaments and joints in the pelvic area.
lol...what?

The tendon/ligament loosening thing is new to me. Are you looking at data from pregnant women or something? At normal physiological male dosage do you think that’s even a thing?

I take progesterone transdermal on balls

Well, two days in and my intestinal bloating (I have wicked IBS) is down along with sub-q water retention. I dropped inches from my naval circumference.

Yeah man definitely keep me posted! Maybe we can get more people to try it, it’s really pretty profound effect transdermal when your body is deficient in it after years of TRT.

I’ve also been reading about how HCG begins to work less and less for men as they age and direct pregnenolone/progesterone supplementation becomes more useful. This is from TRT doctors in the trenches with their patients for years.

Yeah man definitely keep me posted! Maybe we can get more people to try it, it’s really pretty profound effect transdermal when your body is deficient in it after years of TRT.

I’ve also been reading about how HCG begins to work less and less for men as they age and direct pregnenolone/progesterone supplementation becomes more useful. This is from TRT doctors in the trenches with their patients for years.
For sure. I still respond to hcg pretty well but it's hard to find now.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws