over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please feedback on blood work results

Rainmanisback

Registered
Hi Guys,
I wanted to see if I could please get some feedback from those of you who have experience in reading blood work. I did this on Saturday and got the results today. This is my blood work after a 3 months blast of:

Per week:

2,000 mg of test cypionate
700 mg NPP
1,000 mg EQ
10 iu HGH EOD after workout
20 mcg IGF-1 L3R EOD after workout
10 iu Humalog after work out
150 iu Lantus 1 to 2x per week

Other supps/meds per day:
Vit. C 3k mg, Vit. D 5k iu, Vit K2, Citrus Bergamot 1k, Niacin 1k, Ubiquinol 400, Vit. E, Primerose oil, Omega 3, Magnesium, Turmeric, Grape Seed extract, Multivitamin, B-complex,
Asprin 81 mg
Ramipril 7.5 mg every 12 hours

Blood work results:

Vitamin B12 890 (lab range 239-931)
Fasted insulin 11.3 (lab range 2.5-28.4)
TSH 1.26 (lab range 0.4-5.0)
W. Blood cells 7.80 (lab range 4.0-11.0)
R. blood cells 5.34 (lab range 4.0-6.2)
Hemoglobin 17.3 (lab range 11.0-18.0)
Hematocrits 51.6 (lab range 33.0-55.0)
Plaquets 323 (lab range 150-400)
Fasted glucose 89 (lab range 65-110)
*BUN 22 (lab range 9-20)
Creatinine 1.2 (lab range 0.7-1.3)
*T. cholesterol 210 (lab range 50-200)
Triglycerides 68 (lab range 50-160)
*HDL 28 (lab range 30-60) *my HDL has never been this low without orals in the mix, but at the same time... it is the first time I go as high as 2 grams of test per week.
LDL 168 (lab range 60-178)
Total protein 6.89 (lab range 6.10-7.90)
Albumin 4.41 (lab range 3.50-4.80)
*Globulin 2.48 (lab range 2.60-3.10)
*TGO/AST 42 (lab rage 0-38)
*TGP/ALT 81 (lab range 0-41)
*CPK 995 (lab range 24-195)
DHL 220 (lab range <248)
GGT 48 (lab range 11-50)
Magnesium 1.8 (lab range 1.6-2.3)
Reactive C protein 0.3 (lab range <0.5)
*Estradiol 184 (lab range 0-56)

Thanks

Holy shit. That’s alot. What are your stats. Do you compete?HH looks good for 2g test 1g eq. What is cpk? Estrogen not real crazy considering the amounts and no ai.

Holy shit. That’s alot. What are your stats. Do you compete?HH looks good for 2g test 1g eq. What is cpk? Estrogen not real crazy considering the amounts and no ai.
CPK stands for creatine phosphokinase and lately is always high for me. I do compete but I haven't competed since the end of 2019 then covid happened and now I'm planning to compete for one last time this year hopefuly. I'm 5'10, I weigh 265 pounds at end of the cycle with visible abs. And yes I used no AI for this bulking cycle.

One of my main concerns with this particular cycle has been my at rest heart rate, usually during cruising my average HR is 64 bpm at rest. During most blasts my avg. HR goes up to 75 bpm but this time the average has been around 85 bpm at rest. Then during the night after the workout is done, it stays at around 95-97 bpm for hours until it goes down while I'm sleeping. The only thing that I've done differently on this cycle was going high with testosterone 2g per week and using HGH higher (to 10 iu EOD) than my usual 2 iu ED.

CPK high at that level, I would see MD. That’s me. That’s tissue damage, and the question is why and where (heart, brain or muscle). So many risks having elevated CPK, stroke, heart attack, myopathy, rhapsody etc. Play it safe. That’s my thought. Everything else isn’t that bad considering, usual lipid stress and liver enzyme stress. Tiny kidney stress and surprised your hemo is 17 on that much EQ.

CPK high at that level, I would see MD. That’s me. That’s tissue damage, and the question is why and where (heart, brain or muscle). So many risks having elevated CPK, stroke, heart attack, myopathy, rhapsody etc. Play it safe. That’s my thought. Everything else isn’t that bad considering, usual lipid stress and liver enzyme stress. Tiny kidney stress and surprised your hemo is 17 on that much EQ.
Could a high CPK be caused by getting bloodwork done without taking a break from working out before getting blood drawn?
I was under the impression cpk would be high to due muscle tissue being broken down from lifting.

first, thank you for sharing this ..really wish more would do the same

CPK stands for creatine phosphokinase and lately is always high for me. I do compete but I haven't competed since the end of 2019 then covid happened and now I'm planning to compete for one last time this year hopefuly. I'm 5'10, I weigh 265 pounds at end of the cycle with visible abs. And yes I used no AI for this bulking cycle.

^^^high CPK is common in bodybuilders/athletes ..the more intense & often you train, the higher this will generally be
..when muscle tissue is damaged, it will leak CPK ..it is then detected in blood work

be aware tho; there are different kinds of "CPK" that are specific to different tissues; muscle/heart/brain
(..breiefly; there are 4 main isoenzymes of CPK)

measuring CPK specific to heart tissue was hallmark in confirming a "suspected" cardiac event as this will rise for a certain period following an cardiac episode
^^^so you may want to follow up on this, or re-test after some time off from training

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^an elevated "ALT" that is 2-3 times the normal range is still considered "mild" by many
(..this is considering that severe elevations of these enzymes can get into the 1000's)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HDL 28 (lab range 30-60)
^^^meh ..not the best, but seen worse ..typical of AI use
..but happens to many on higher doses regardless

^^^i suspect that your estrogen result above is from a "standard" estrogen test & not a "sensitive" test
& that your "true" estradiol levels might actually be much lower
(..low E ..or too low of an E to androgens ratio could be an additional contributer)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^is this something that you take all the time, or something that you take for your BP on cycle?

►IMO; over all, not bad
..you have some of the "typical offenders" that are known to fall out of range during cycle/blast
& come right back into range when you discontinue & go back to cruise/TRT

Some Questions;
-how old are you?
-how much time elapsed between the end of your blast & this blood work?
-are your "Estradiol" results from a "sensitive" test, or the "standard"?
-what have you been cruising on since?

Yes I'm definitely going to talk about this with my MD. I recently had a few tests done to discard a heart attack (I had a panic attack thought I was having a hard attack sp ran tp the ER but thanks god it was nothing) and none of the usual markers for heart attack were out of range but for sure something to watch.

Reactions: XXL
first, thank you for sharing this ..really wish more would do the same

^^^high CPK is common in bodybuilders/athletes ..the more intense & often you train, the higher this will generally be
..when muscle tissue is damaged, it will leak CPK ..it is then detected in blood work

be aware tho; there are different kinds of "CPK" that are specific to different tissues; muscle/heart/brain
(..breiefly; there are 4 main isoenzymes of CPK)

measuring CPK specific to heart tissue was hallmark in confirming a "suspected" cardiac event as this will rise for a certain period following an cardiac episode
^^^so you may want to follow up on this, or re-test after some time off from training

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^an elevated "ALT" that is 2-3 times the normal range is still considered "mild" by many
(..this is considering that severe elevations of these enzymes can get into the 1000's)

*HDL 28 (lab range 30-60)
^^^meh ..not the best, but seen worse ..typical of AI use
..but happens to many on higher doses regardless

^^^i suspect that your estrogen result above is from a "standard" estrogen test & not a "sensitive" test
& that your "true" estradiol levels might actually be much lower
(..low E ..or too low of an E to androgens ratio could be an additional contributer)

^^^is this something that you take all the time, or something that you take for your BP on cycle?

►IMO; over all, not bad
..you have some of the "typical offenders" that are known to fall out of range during cycle/blast
& come right back into range when you discontinue & go back to cruise/TRT

Some Questions;
-how old are you?
-how much time elapsed between the end of your blast & this blood work?
-are your "Estradiol" results from a "sensitive" test, or the "standard"?
-what have you been cruising on since?

Thanks so much for the informative reply! Now to answer your questions:

I only started the ramipril because over 1g of test and with the HGH my BP went from normal to 160/70. Started at 2.5 but only at the 7.5 dose every 12 hours I got it under control.
-how old are you? I'm 44 years old
-how much time elapsed between the end of your blast & this blood work? 3 weeks
-are your "Estradiol" results from a "sensitive" test, or the "standard"? Standard test
-what have you been cruising on since? 300 mg of test enant.

Any of you guys get elevated HR from HGH? One thing as mentioned before that concerns me is how much my HR has increased in the last 3 months. I went from having an average of 64 bpm rest HR to 85 during the day to 97 at night after working out. Another factor that concerns me is that for example when I used to perform heavy squats my HR will go up to 140 for example and then down to 110-115... now it goes to 140-145 and after 3 to 5 minutes rest period still is around 130-135 bpm. That to me is an indication of not proper recovery.
I'm going to see the cardiologist in a couple of days so I guess we'll see but would like to know if any of you have experienced such a thing?

WTF is up with these uninformed comments

That CPK is totally normal and extremely common, 2k is normal after a leg day, this is old hat stuff, everyone knows this shit.

And then to say there are "risks to having elevated CPK"? Frankly, that is donkeybrained, along with the other comments.

To the OP, that bloodwork looks totally normal considering your dose. The heart rate issues I've had on high doses (usually tren involved though).

Any of you guys get elevated HR from HGH? One thing as mentioned before that concerns me is how much my HR has increased in the last 3 months. I went from having an average of 64 bpm rest HR to 85 during the day to 97 at night after working out. Another factor that concerns me is that for example when I used to perform heavy squats my HR will go up to 140 for example and then down to 110-115... now it goes to 140-145 and after 3 to 5 minutes rest period still is around 130-135 bpm. That to me is an indication of not proper recovery.
I'm going to see the cardiologist in a couple of days so I guess we'll see but would like to know if any of you have experienced such a thing?
GH definitely causes this, you are retaining massive amounts of water on that much gh combined with that much test and that much estrogen, your heart is working it's ass off. The fact that you haven't mentioned your blood pressure is what is most concerning to me.

It would be interesting to hear your general cycle history, nothing detailed just average dosage and times. Why no AI? Have you always controlled BP? At lower doses did you have these heartrate issues?

edit: after thinking about it, I'd say it's the estrogen for sure, in combination with the GH

GH definitely causes this, you are retaining massive amounts of water on that much gh combined with that much test and that much estrogen, your heart is working it's ass off. The fact that you haven't mentioned your blood pressure is what is most concerning to me.
Thanks for the replyman! I mentioned a little later in the post, but yeah my BP went from 124/80 to 160/70 that's why I started the Ramapril and that took it down to normal again.

It would be interesting to hear your general cycle history, nothing detailed just average dosage and times. Why no AI? Have you always controlled BP? At lower doses did you have these heartrate issues?

edit: after thinking about it, I'd say it's the estrogen for sure, in combination with the GH
Well I've been lifting for 20 years so I have tried everything under the sun my first cycle ever was EQ only LOL. I general the last 10 years my dosages are usually 1g of test in combination with either EQ, NPP, Deca, Masteron or Tren. I tried high dosages of Tren for a while about 4 years ago and will never do it again. Last year during the pandemic I just used TRT levels for the most part of the year, this is the first blast in about 10 months. First time I try 2g of test and the first time I try more than 2 iu of GH. First time with insulin too,.

Why not AI? well, I wanted to see if I could increase the gains by not killing the estrogens but I guess that was not a good idea after all. The only reason I did it was because I don't get other sides like hair loss or gyno... so wanted to see if I could handle the estrogen.

I'd say it's all water retention giving you issues. EQ at high doses can have some anxiety-like effects also. I personally like to increases things incrementally so I can try to determine what is causing sides.

I would throw in some Nebivolol for your heart rate. Just very low dosed, 1,25mg-2,5mg daily will do the trick and is very helpful with Ramipril to prevent cardiovascular damage and remodelling by hgh and aas.

Other than that your blood work looks fine for that amount of gear imho.

Think your BW looks amazing considering what you’re taking. CPK at just under 1000 is nothing to worry about if you had just finished training. Mine was in the 2000s after doing legs. Tested a few weeks later and it was normal
Wouldn’t worry at all.
All other numbers look pretty damn good to me man. Hdl a little low but nothing terrible amd we know why.
Good work

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner