over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keone the prodigy

Keone said a couple months ago that he was 100% natural until *after* competing in the Arnold Classic in 2019.
Natural or not, some guys explode after becoming pros and make crazy improvements, while with others it is the other way around, great progress during their amateur stage, they get the pro card and stagnate.

Its more likely that he was in few things and / or low doses, and now increase the juice and the changes are dramatic.

Of course, the food has also had to increase since the body weight restriction in 212 is higher and can pack more mass.

Natural or not, some guys explode after becoming pros and make crazy improvements, while with others it is the other way around, great progress during their amateur stage, they get the pro card and stagnate.

Its more likely that he was in few things and / or low doses, and now increase the juice and the changes are dramatic.

Of course, the food has also had to increase since the body weight restriction in 212 is higher and can pack more mass.
I agree with what your saying. The genetically gifted don’t need as much to turn pro, but once they do they have to jack up the amounts to compete with the other genetically gifted.
Now some people have to run large amounts just to turn pro, and when they do there’s really not much more they can do. There already juiced to the max.

he reminds me of John Sherman, anyone old enough to remember that dude.
John Brown was badass too!

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree with what your saying. The genetically gifted don’t need as much to turn pro, but once they do they have to jack up the amounts to compete with the other genetically gifted.
Now some people have to run large amounts just to turn pro, and when they do there’s really not much more they can do. There already juiced to the max.

Lack of money or health problems can also be the reasons why some guys cannot continue to progress beyond a certain level.

I’ve been a huge fan of Keones physique and work ethic since his early
And natural days with flex and also I believe dude who owns black stone labs. His orogress in such a short amount
Of time is amazing. But it’s the exact same situation with the current 212 Mr. O, Shawn. He to me IMO comes the closest to ronnies size and flow just in a much much shorter compact physique. With both still improving and I will admit
I think Keone has more room
To improve then shen does at this point who do you see coming out ahead in say..2 years?

And natural days with flex and also I believe dude who owns black stone labs. His orogress in such a short amount
Of time is amazing. But it’s the exact same situation with the current 212 Mr. O, Shawn. He to me IMO comes the closest to ronnies size and flow just in a much much shorter compact physique. With both still improving and I will admit
To improve then shen does at this point who do you see coming out ahead in say..2 years?
I’m a fan of both but I think Keon has better shape,proportions, structure, smaller waste and stomach than Shaun. I could be wrong but I don’t think Shauns physique will get better as he grows.

Keone still hasn't brought Clarida's murderous condition, as long as we don't see it, he won't beat him, ask Derek about this.

Of course, he has only done one show at 212, and he won, so he has all the tools to get to the top.

imagine believing that a guy competed in the second most competitive and prestigious bodybuilding competitions as a natural - while everyone else is juiced to the gills

'just because'

lol
If you look at the gains he made since then it's pretty obvious something changed

Plus he looked small in clothes before

no doubt

doesnt mean he was natural..

why would he sacrifice all that hard-earned muscle by doing a preconest diet without any gear?

a drop of skepticism would do a lot of people some good
Go to a large children's sporting practice and look at the children

You will find some of those little boys with muscular limbs, hard defined abs, etc, straight out of their mothers wombs

These guys are rare and they usually don't bodybuild. But when they do, it's extraordinary

Go to a large children's sporting practice and look at the children

You will find some of those little boys with muscular limbs, hard defined abs, etc, straight out of their mothers wombs

These guys are rare and they usually don't bodybuild. But when they do, it's extraordinary

he's also going up against the genetic elite... who are on gear

what, was winning the arnold classic the barrier that he needed to break for him to start using steroids?

he's clearly genetically gifted, and im obviously not saying that he was using gear for the Arnold

im just saying that it makes absolutely no sense for him not to.

bodybuilders have one of the shortest career durations due to father time... i dont think any reasonable person would believe a genetically gifted person would be like 'maybe i'll start steroids NEXT year. i just have to win the Arnold natty first.'

If you look at the gains he made since then it's pretty obvious something changed

Plus he looked small in clothes before

He competed in classic, that means that had a weight limitation. Any classic athlete who moving to 212 or open, will show progression in muscle development and size gains. How impressive that development will is depend, as always, on genetics. That doesn't mean that some of these pro classic athletes are natural, far from it.

he's also going up against the genetic elite... who are on gear

what, was winning the arnold classic the barrier that he needed to break for him to start using steroids?

he's clearly genetically gifted, and im obviously not saying that he was using gear for the Arnold

im just saying that it makes absolutely no sense for him not to.

bodybuilders have one of the shortest career durations due to father time... i dont think any reasonable person would believe a genetically gifted person would be like 'maybe i'll start steroids NEXT year. i just have to win the Arnold natty first.'
Well he waited until he needed to play that card. He’s talked about it extensively. He admits to using them now. What reason does he have to lie other than to make people who think they know everything call him a liar and debate it anonymously on the internet. He’s made massive improvements since he’s won the Arnold

What does it matter what he took or didn't take. How many judges ask each competitor when they walk out on stage "how much gear did you run to look like this"?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws