over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shortness of breath pushing bodyweight?

M@NU

Registered
Hello guys,
Ive started to bulk last year in august (coming out of diet at around 90kg), was on trt + 2iu HGH until january and then started my cycle which is 560mg Test P + 5iu HGH (split 2iu AM, 3iu post WO).
Bodyweight now peaked at 106kg which is an all-time high (172cm height) for me but at the same time, ive noticed that my cardiovascular endurance and my breathing gets worse and worse each week.
now my Bloodpressure is "okay" (132-138/71-76), resting heart rate is "okay" (high 70's, low 80's) and blood sugar is very good (fasting bs is below 80). I did bloodwork prior to starting and it was fine, now i did not take one during the cycle yet because ive thought its more on the safer side of a cycle..

now my question to everyone who pushed bodyweight:
is it normal that endurance and shortness of breath occur? On one hand, i am concerned that it might be serious (heart issues, ...), on the other hand i would not think that this cycle would lead to serious damage and i also believe that body weight increasement can play havoc on endurance/breathing..
thanks guys!

Any time I upped gear, food, bodyweight or any combination of that, my heart would beat harder adjusting to the new weight and eventually adjusted and felt normal. Cardio/breathing also needed time to adjust. Considering you're at an all time high in bodyweight, it's not surprising.

You put on 35 pounds in 7 months. You are 5"6" at 234 pounds right now. Thats not an insignificant amount of weight. You probably arent having heart issues and are just carrying a lot of new size you arent used to carrying. How is water retention? Swollen ankles? Bloat?

You put on 35 pounds in 7 months. You are 5"6" at 234 pounds right now. Thats not an insignificant amount of weight. You probably arent having heart issues and are just carrying a lot of new size you arent used to carrying. How is water retention? Swollen ankles? Bloat?
ankles were swollen when ive introduced new hgh. Took a week to get my body used to it, now it is significantly down. Still not completely away but almost not visible.
I am quite bloated in the evening after ive had my biggest meal. Else it is okay.
I did not need any AI when i used my TRT dosage of 150mg a week. Now for my cycle i am using 12,5mg Aromasin EOD.
This is also my first time doing so much test. I have to admit i did not use injectables apart from m TRT until this cycle, in the past ive used orals but i want to step back on them..
thanks for your opinion Bleed and Bio
and as an edit:
I know ive put on 16kg in 7 or 8 months. But i am also sure that i was 3-4kg up in the week after my cut alone due to water and glycogen replenishment. Still, 12-13kg up

Yeah, this is kind of a like "well, no shit" answer. But i think you get it M@NU.

Question, are you doing any cardio right now? If not, I would throw some in. I ALWAYS try to have some sort of cardio in during the offseason. Get the lungs and heart accustomed to working hard and breathing heavy at this new weight.

Yeah, this is kind of a like "well, no shit" answer. But i think you get it M@NU.

Question, are you doing any cardio right now? If not, I would throw some in. I ALWAYS try to have some sort of cardio in during the offseason. Get the lungs and heart accustomed to working hard and breathing heavy at this new weight.
yeah, i knew it, i guess i just wanted to hear it from others to feel a bit better.. i have to admit i am slightly hypochondric sometimes..
yes, i do 2x30 min, 1x 50min bike LISS and on the others days (if it doesnt rain) i take 2 * 20minutes walks. Maybe i should try to throw in HIIT but in the past those always messed with my recovery..

I used to hover around 300+ and even at my height I felt heavy and sluggish.
Even when pushing 280 I felt like shit.
Since losing around 35lbs since last year my energy is way up. Endurance has sky rocketed as well. I'll never purposely go back to the heavier version of me. In fact I may take it down another 15lbs.. I'm still strong in all my lifts. Running circles around local gym rats shorter than me and Probably running much higher doses of gear

I used to hover around 300+ and even at my height I felt heavy and sluggish.
Even when pushing 280 I felt like shit.
Since losing around 35lbs since last year my energy is way up. Endurance has sky rocketed as well. I'll never purposely go back to the heavier version of me. In fact I may take it down another 15lbs.. I'm still strong in all my lifts. Running circles around local gym rats shorter than me and Probably running much higher doses of gear

okay.. well, i usually hate to diet down but now i am really looking forward dropping 15-20 pounds for summer xD
I can only imagine how the pros/amateurs must feel when pusing the 300 while being as short as i am..
just a silly off-topic question because i am a bit confused right now after @Bleed s answer..
172cm is 5'8", no? I am not 5'6?
or how do you measure in US? i always thought the first number is foot (5 foot = 150cm) and the second number is inches, 8 inches is ~ 22cm)

okay.. well, i usually hate to diet down but now i am really looking forward dropping 15-20 pounds for summer xD
I can only imagine how the pros/amateurs must feel when pusing the 300 while being as short as i am..
just a silly off-topic question because i am a bit confused right now after @Bleed s answer..
172cm is 5'8", no? I am not 5'6?
or how do you measure in US? i always thought the first number is foot (5 foot = 150cm) and the second number is inches, 8 inches is ~ 22cm)

1 inch is 2.54 centimetres. There is 12 inches in a foot.

1 inch is 2.54 centimetres. There is 12 inches in a foot.
thanks for the answer.
but when ppl give there height, is it in foot (that would mean i am 5,6x foot) or is it in foot+inches? because then i would be more like 5foot 8inches.
or am i being dumb right here?

You are correct. Sorry for the demotion. You are 5'8". I was in the middle of work when I responded to your comment. Apologies. Cant have you walking around thinking you are 2 inches shorter than you are.

5'8" = 172.72 cm

5'6" = 167.64 cm

You are correct. Sorry for the demotion. You are 5'8". I was in the middle of work when I responded to your comment. Apologies. Cant have you walking around thinking you are 2 inches shorter than you are.

5'8" = 172.72 cm

5'6" = 167.64 cm
haha thanks alot :D
ive thought im even more of a midget than ive believed i am^^

every night when i carry my dog to bed i think about the strain added to cv system by weight changes like that. when i was younger i didnt notice as much now even just 10lbs i notice.

next time youre in the grocery store put 15kg of meat together and see how it looks, then think your same heart has to work through that much more meat when you pack it on....

just the added water weight from the gh and upped test you would prob notice.

Rapid increase in weight causes the same for me. Spot on

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner