YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else suffers from extreme fatigue, some dizziness and a little nausea/heartburn the day after taking cabergoline?

Since I am so sensitive to various drugs and hormones; many can significantly reduce my sex drive. So I have to be careful. I didn’t want to get to personal but I’m married to a nympho. I’ve got to be able to perform sexually or she’s not happy. A happy wife equals a happy life. Now you know...
Life is about learning and I have been in toxic relationships.Most people aren’t willing to air out their dirty laundry but everyone has it.Pride gets in the way of truth.I will tell you one thing being married to someone like that is not marriage.It’s toxic and will slowly destroy you.

Life is about learning and I have been in toxic relationships.Most people aren’t willing to air out their dirty laundry but everyone has it.Pride gets in the way of truth.I will tell you one thing being married to someone like that is not marriage.It’s toxic and will slowly destroy you.
You obviously misunderstood my post. I should have explained things better. Understand that my wife’s sex drive is up because I encouraged her to find the proper combination of hormones for her body type so she could keep up with me after I started taking anabolic hormones 26 years ago. She’s very glad she took my advice! For the past 25 years our sex life has been amazing. We wouldn’t change a thing. Now that she’s found her libido sweet spot, I have to maintain myself sexually if I want to remain on an even kill with her. Simply stated, I can’t be running drugs like deca and dbol that gives me a limp dick. What fun is that?
We have a great marriage. Been married for 32 years and have one kid. He’s awesome! Neither of us have ever been married before and we are both faithful. We lift weights together 4 days per week, and have the same interests in sex, nutrition, religion, politics, movies, music, etc,. There’s a whole lot more to our relationship than sex. I’m very blessed, not cursed. She puts zero pressure on me to have sex and vise versa. I wouldn’t change a thing about our marriage and she says she wouldn’t either. Our friends and family thinks it’s healthy how often we have sex. As a sex therapist, I agree with them. Many married people aren’t happy with their spouses because they have a subpar sex life. That’s what I define as TOXIC! A medicocre sex life often leads to affairs—which leads to divorce. Obesity and no longer being sexually attracted to a person also plays a large role in causing divorce. Being a sex therapist is a stressful job. It’s not as glamourist as most think. I run into both men and women who refuse to get on TRT to save their marriage in fear it will harm their health. But these same people will drink beer, smoke cigarettes, take various harmful medications, and allow themselves to remain obese by eating junk food. It frustrates me to no end. I’ve helped saved a lot of marriages. But there’s also a lot of marriages I have been unable to save because they won’t follow my advice. They are like people who join the gym and hire a personal training but don’t get results because they don’t follow the instructions their trainer gives them.

You obviously misunderstood my post. I should have explained things better. Understand that my wife’s sex drive is up because I encouraged her to find the proper combination of hormones for her body type so she could keep up with me after I started taking anabolic hormones 26 years ago. She’s very glad she took my advice! For the past 25 years our sex life has been amazing. We wouldn’t change a thing. Now that she’s found her libido sweet spot, I have to maintain myself sexually if I want to remain on an even kill with her. Simply stated, I can’t be running drugs like deca and dbol that gives me a limp dick. What fun is that?
We have a great marriage. Been married for 32 years and have one kid. He’s awesome! Neither of us have ever been married before and we are both faithful. We lift weights together 4 days per week, and have the same interests in sex, nutrition, religion, politics, movies, music, etc,. There’s a whole lot more to our relationship than sex. I’m very blessed, not cursed. She puts zero pressure on me to have sex and vise versa. I wouldn’t change a thing about our marriage and she says she wouldn’t either. Our friends and family thinks it’s healthy how often we have sex. As a sex therapist, I agree with them. Many married people aren’t happy with their spouses because they have a subpar sex life. That’s what I define as TOXIC! A medicocre sex life often leads to affairs—which leads to divorce. Obesity and no longer being sexually attracted to a person also plays a large role in causing divorce. Being a sex therapist is a stressful job. It’s not as glamourist as most think. I run into both men and women who refuse to get on TRT to save their marriage in fear it will harm their health. But these same people will drink beer, smoke cigarettes, take various harmful medications, and allow themselves to remain obese by eating junk food. It frustrates me to no end. I’ve helped saved a lot of marriages. But there’s also a lot of marriages I have been unable to save because they won’t follow my advice. They are like people who join the gym and hire a personal training but don’t get results because they don’t follow the instructions their trainer gives them.
My intention was not to offend you and I apologize if I did so.The way your post came off to me was if you couldn’t perform one night who knows what your wife would do the next day.I also wasn’t saying that your relationship was toxic because of sex,it was the uncertainty/threat or irrational behavior of not knowing where you stand with your partner/wife/girlfriend from one day to the next.

My intention was not to offend you and I apologize if I did so.The way your post came off to me was if you couldn’t perform one night who knows what your wife would do the next day.I also wasn’t saying that your relationship was toxic because of sex,it was the uncertainty/threat or irrational behavior of not knowing where you stand with your partner/wife/girlfriend from one day to the next.
I understand. I should have explained myself better. If I were to become a quadriplegic today my wife would NOT leave me or cheat on me. Same goes for me if something was to happen to her. My close friends say I am lucky because they often have to coerce their wives for sex. Luckily I don’t have to do that. But before she started using the proper hormones, I had to coerce her at times. The key to a good marriage is trust and compatibility. I’m blessed to have both. Two of the biggest problems I deal with when working with couples is their incompatible when it comes to sex and spending money.

I am in the same boat kinda.. we have sex everyday for the most part.. and why not? We enjoy it.. so I don't like to take things that would effect that of course.. my wife doesn't take anything.. shes 52.. has the same drive she did at 22.. I take gear.. some gear even in low amounts can negatively impact sex life.. so I avoid those specific compounds..
That being said I took caber once.. the next day was a zombie.. only took .25mgs.. tried again 5 days later.. same effect.. I ditched it.. the fatigue wasn't worth it.. I work nights and there wasn't enough caffeine in the world to help..lol.
just took my first caber dose yesterday. My prolactin is high from routine kratom consumption. I’m currently tapering down the krat but trying caber in the meanwhile to hopefully alleviate this extreme lethargy and lack of drive that’s very abnormal for me. I think my dopamine levels are jacked too from hoofing on Delta8 carts all day with the krat to deal with the pain from my labor intensive work.

idk what my question is lol. But I feel pretty bad after taking caber yesterday. Not sure if I should try and power through or not. I have medical insurance but it’s VA and my doc sucks. It’s so much easier trying to self medicate. So I guess I’m just asking for advice after explaining my situation. I’m pretty sure if I dropped the krat and D8 I’d be fine after a little while. But unfortunately I’m kinda dependent on them and without them I would get around like an 80 year old man and would look pitiful out in public lol

I've had acid reflux and hiccups from it, but most orals do it to me now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131