advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creeping intolerance with Whey (isolate included)?

They’re super simple.

I do two a day and I always have 4oz orange juice and 4oz baked salmon and add sweet potatoes or kale/spinach or banana or pea starch. The juice is key for the fish because without it the shake tastes fishy but with it you can’t really get that fishy taste.

I take 2g fish oil capsules AM and 2g PM and 1/2lb salmon total per day. Since I started that my digestion improved, my mood is a little better and my joints feel better/less inflammation.
Thank you bro! I'll give it a shot. I need to start a thread asking about causes and remedies for the crippling hip pain that I have, no arthritis shown in x-rays, go figure, so anything that helps joints is a huge bonus to me!

Hawkmoon does hydrolized whey also give you problems? If so maybe give PeptoPro a try and see how you do with it.

I’ve always been under the impression the more undenatured the whey (cold processed for instance) the more problems it causes with Bloating. Reason being is Bc the immunoglobulins haven’t been destroyed (peptide hormones aren’t as well though I’m sure that all destroyed anyway ingesting it).
Here’s an example. Isopure protein is a really high grade whey isolate and is cold processed..but it bloats me worse than any other protein. On the other hand, when I buy cheap ass Optimum nutrition 100% whey I hardly bloat. So that’s the protein I buy now simply Bc I can’t eat after ingestion high quality wheys. That my experience, whether the explanation is correct is up for debate. But I tend to think there’s at least some truth to that.

I've had the OP's problem forever and now use the Redcon1 whole foods protein powder (made with fish beef and egg protein). My body digests that much better than whey.

The one I use is called MRE LITE

I’ve tried about every protein powder I’ve ever seen. The only ones that don’t make me nauseous, bloated and feel lethargic are isopure, muscle tech clear protein,and Kaged Muscle re kaged.

I can literally only use Dymatize ISO 100 right now.
I spent years on TN's Skip's Blend and slowly it fucked me up. Bloated all the time.

They’re super simple.

I do two a day and I always have 4oz orange juice and 4oz baked salmon and add sweet potatoes or kale/spinach or banana or pea starch. The juice is key for the fish because without it the shake tastes fishy but with it you can’t really get that fishy taste.

I take 2g fish oil capsules AM and 2g PM and 1/2lb salmon total per day. Since I started that my digestion improved, my mood is a little better and my joints feel better/less inflammation.
Ive been doing chicken shakes for over 15 years

I spent years on TN's Skip's Blend and slowly it fucked me up. Bloated all the time.
TN's teamskip is one of the few that doesn't bloat me up.

A guy that can cook like you does chicken shakes?

I'm dumbfounded
Due to some really long term gastrointestinal issues I have a very low appetite. I’ve been digesting better lately than I have in the past, but I still just don’t get hungry enough between mess to chew and swallow the amount of calories it takes for my metabolism. So I blend up a chicken breast with some white rice flour, oj, and sometimes protein powder and blend it all up. Takes 6 seconds to drink and I’m good till my next meal

Likely due to the egg protein causing an allergy for you eventually

Some great info here, thanks guys.

And many have mentioned it seems by mixing the whey with some other food the nasty issues are mitigated. I do find that as well.
My 2 scoops each of whey and oats in the AM doesn't seem to bother me as much.
I used to mix a scoop in (regular) yogurt and recall that may have been OK, but it was a couple years ago.

I wouldn't disagree with the artificial sweetener angle. Excessive intake of Sucralose can lead to a lot of trouble with gut health in some people. (not all people) Just think of all the things you take in that use Sucralose as a sweetener. Energy drinks, amino drinks, most protein powders, bars, etc all are sweetened primarily with Sucralose.

Due to some really long term gastrointestinal issues I have a very low appetite. I’ve been digesting better lately than I have in the past, but I still just don’t get hungry enough between mess to chew and swallow the amount of calories it takes for my metabolism. So I blend up a chicken breast with some white rice flour, oj, and sometimes protein powder and blend it all up. Takes 6 seconds to drink and I’m good till my next meal
I want to try your recipe too. Would you mind sharing exactly what you put in and in the quantities that you use, including ice (if you use ice)? I'd really appreciate it!

Some great info here, thanks guys.

And many have mentioned it seems by mixing the whey with some other food the nasty issues are mitigated. I do find that as well.
My 2 scoops each of whey and oats in the AM doesn't seem to bother me as much.
I used to mix a scoop in (regular) yogurt and recall that may have been OK, but it was a couple years ago.
Try it with COR some splenda I use Muscle feast whey isolate Its grass fed etc

I wouldn't disagree with the artificial sweetener angle. Excessive intake of Sucralose can lead to a lot of trouble with gut health in some people. (not all people) Just think of all the things you take in that use Sucralose as a sweetener. Energy drinks, amino drinks, most protein powders, bars, etc all are sweetened primarily with Sucralose.
For me it caused bad headaches if I took in too much.

I want to try your recipe too. Would you mind sharing exactly what you put in and in the quantities that you use, including ice (if you use ice)? I'd really appreciate it!
It’s not tasty. But I go with 6 ounces boiled chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 1/3-1/2 cup white rice flour, 8 ounces of oj or apple juice. Blend on high and add a little water if needed to get the blades moving. The longer you blend it the smoother it’ll get

It’s not tasty. But I go with 6 ounces boiled chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 1/3-1/2 cup white rice flour, 8 ounces of oj or apple juice. Blend on high and add a little water if needed to get the blades moving. The longer you blend it the smoother it’ll get
Oh. And I only use ice if I’m going to drink the one I’ve just made. But I actually prefer to make them ahead of time as it allows the rice flour to soften and feel less gritty.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws